The Weird Sims Thread. Show Us The Weird Side Of Your Game!

Poor No Face! After a hard day of murder and mayhem he comes home and gets spit roasted by Thed the Goddess of Sodomy and Kinkerbell the Fetish Fairy! 

Feisty little bastard, isn't he?

For the love of god, would someone please teach ole Daddy Vladdy how to use his cell phone camera?! No Vlad, that isn't how you take a "selfie"! 

attachicon.gifminotaur.jpg

Here's something a bit weird.  Was experimenting with the height mod and made a big minotaur.  Using two beds, each are just masturbating, took forever to get them lined up correctly.  I think this shot came out pretty good though.

That looks GREAT! I use UN's minotaur in my white sex magic lot too! I love that thing! Great job! 

I shared this with velvetkiss, but I will share it here as well. Working on a deformed sims mod lol

I just saw this..LOL This is going to be hilarious! 

I shared this with velvetkiss, but I will share it here as well. Working on a deformed sims mod lol

I just saw this..LOL This is going to be hilarious! 

Sims 4 amputee mod no arms or legs that would be funny to see haha

Can that actually be done? lol 

I'm not sure anything is possible though. I would like to put two sim heads on 1 body like american horror story

Oh my gawd woman. That would be amazing. FLIPPERS! We need Jimmys flippers. You should make some dick hands. XD 

I'm not sure anything is possible though. I would like to put two sim heads on 1 body like american horror story

Oh my gawd woman. That would be amazing. FLIPPERS! We need Jimmys flippers. You should make some dick hands. XD 

People have already replaced Sims legs with mermaid tails and arms with robotic looking ones so, I suppose if you had the proper mesh, flipper-like arms would be possible.

I do not know about two heads but people have default replaced all their sims heads with boxes and such.

If there were two heads, would both be animated to speak? Which one would the sim use to eat? And since this is LL, which one would give bjs? Would neckjobs become a thing?

People have already replaced Sims legs with mermaid tails and arms with robotic looking ones so, I suppose if you had the proper mesh, flipper-like arms would be possible.

I do not know about two heads but people have default replaced all their sims heads with boxes and such.

If there were two heads, would both be animated to speak? Which one would the sim use to eat? And since this is LL, which one would give bjs? Would neckjobs become a thing?

I have the mermaid tails. The box heads are hats. Which this could work like that I suppose. Although that way it wouldn't end up as an animated head unfortunately. This all reminds me of a horror movie I saw as a child where the guy had his twin attached to him and it went around killing people. lol 

I find the strangest stuff on the internet sometimes. 

It's the Strangle You Softly Scarf...and for $19.99 it can be all yours! 

Fun accidents

In the bathroom...no privacy.post-1899522-0-34016900-1499293138_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-94612900-1499293168_thumb.png

Taking a nap you dont want to wake to this...post-1899522-0-03153600-1499293381_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-89602500-1499293411_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-62188800-1499293435_thumb.png

Dont hit your head!post-1899522-0-70697500-1499293562_thumb.png

And this one just bc it is a great accidental shot.post-1899522-0-05255700-1499293754_thumb.png

Just once taking a bath i had these specular cubes racing over my sims body. Dunno. Wish the game could really do that. post-1899522-0-82457200-1499293944_thumb.pngpost-1899522-0-58461200-1499293951_thumb.png

One more weird accident. I created then deleted a sim, then recreated it again. Then i went to work for the first time in Get to Work dlc and who was sitting at the receptionist, my sim with my traits. I have decided she is a clone and i will have to bed her then kill her. Thats how its supposed to go right?

post-1899522-0-38082100-1499294223_thumb.png

Thanks for the fun everybody!

I am using a skin overlay that makes the body look shiny and i recall reducing my fx settings. I only happened in the tub and it was as if there were a fast moving disco ball in the room. It was cool and then it was gone. Havent seen it again.