The Weird Sims Thread. Show Us The Weird Side Of Your Game!

• 1 month later...

Judy Dorme and Amy Parker really got a thing for eachother.

Autonomy picks them all the time while Yuki lives in a jealous hell.

5a506974b38e9_agfarms069.gif.2c814b0cbc0114ed9bebe977d85dff09.gif

After a quick pickup in the bubble room they head straight for the crypt?!?

5a50699a41e6b_agfarms070.gif.8de746cdced574f8ca69f641b4856516.gif

Since nothing ever happens in there i guess its ok.

Autonomy parks them in a good spot for Judy to dry hump a torch pole while Amy give her a hand.

5a5069c20bca4_agfarms071.gif.33c12f385607386c5d4e70098a12fd52.gif5a5069f944829_agfarms072.gif.01dc7d90f1751a37f25fd33925882ebb.gif5a506a2b31c41_agfarms073.gif.2bb256c2ec8b0fd463ca57a6a0cce292.gif

Hopefully Agatha wont hear their bite masks grinding together.

2 hours ago, weredeer said:

Red Thrall and Gort attempt to go out to dinner at the new dlc restaurant but it ends in disgusting depravity.

The only way to end a date IMO! :smile:

4 hours ago, weredeer said:

Well it looks like your "urning" it pretty hard tho.

I haven't really been playing that much either, more just goofing around.

Same here. How do you like the DLC? 

I had a bit of buyer remorse when the first dog started whining. I get enough of that in real life. I bought mostly for the extra town. Dine Out seems a little more interesting gameplay wise, i turned my local shit bar into a restaurant serving hot dogs. Its a money laundering front for the demons. WW has prevented me from actually playing the game. There is so much i haven't tried in TS4 because i get distracted by all the boinking going on.

I thought I would be into it way more than I am too.

LOL@getting distracted by the boinking. I do the same thing. Hell I don't hardly even play any more. I just add a bunch of autonomous mods, Stu's traits then sit back and watch the fur fly. I have learned how to home brew Grim Reapers. Was fucking horrifying when a Xenomorph showed up to reap a dead sim.  

11 hours ago, VelvetKiss said:

I have learned how to home brew Grim Reapers.

Oh I would love to be able to control the reapers look. And for that matter work clothes. Really sick of that fedora. I hate fedoras.

Yeah its possible I will have to turn off ww just to play the game game again. Lotta fuckin goin on these days.

Love Machine Randy stops by Scarletts for a cup of sugar.

Scarlett001.gif.42841a2e39d0369e6e2afbff1ac059db.gifScarlett002.gif.24eb257e9684238ad67b53f93ee8c6f5.gifScarlett003.gif.a03fe81fa38f79d72cd353322e205f08.gifScarlett004.gif.d4cceec583b5a50d7589517a9e51214f.gifScarlett005.gif.7e24d5e0d46c0c9750980e979b231920.gif

Scarlett006.gif.702ba5f5ba88d3a66d251f3243dc48da.gifScarlett007.gif.d4443f5f5f445cdebadfb82d45ca5d4a.gif

And then he just leaves.

I am really loving the fact turbo got autonomous masturbation in. When i first started playing it was fun to stealth masturbate in public places so its fun to see that in. There can never be enough mast animations. And really, it would be nice to see a lot more sexy solo animations that are not necessarily sex but more like actual teasing.

8 hours ago, weredeer said:

Love Machine Randy stops by Scarletts for a cup of sugar.

I turned Dennis Kim into a straight pimp daddy. He's got like 156 kids in my game lol 

Do you have MCCC? If not you should give it a try. It fixes the game and lets you adjust so many things. I can walk you through the reapers if you get MCCC. It's really easy. They can live a normal life with spouses and kids but still reap when you aren't playing there household. Or you can just toss them back into the homeless uplayed household oblivion and let them do their job only. They can also be vampires. He drained someone to death then reaped them. lol 

On 1/7/2018 at 4:26 AM, VelvetKiss said:

I turned Dennis Kim into a straight pimp daddy. He's got like 156 kids in my game lol 

Do you have MCCC? If not you should give it a try. It fixes the game and lets you adjust so many things. I can walk you through the reapers if you get MCCC. It's really easy. They can live a normal life with spouses and kids but still reap when you aren't playing there household. Or you can just toss them back into the homeless uplayed household oblivion and let them do their job only. They can also be vampires. He drained someone to death then reaped them. lol 

oh yeah i got mccc the last time you recommended. Use it for lifespan extension. The old age mod got outdated last patch plus it prevented toddlers. Those things are creepy.

8 hours ago, TheWhite said:

It looks like she's about to catch something from him lol

lol! Big fat dose of anti-biotics for poor Mila! Although she seems to be hemorrhaging cats so he might want to get checked too. 

4 hours ago, weredeer said:

oh yeah i got mccc the last time you recommended. Use it for lifespan extension. The old age mod got outdated last patch plus it prevented toddlers. Those things are creepy.

Thats right. Senility strikes again! lol