Beyond Skyrim: Bruma

A new, cool mod comes out, and somebody wants to spread the word... first page in people are complaining. :dodgy:  More times then not, I think humans don't deserve nice things.

On topic, totally looking forward to the release.

You mean person, not people.

The same person; the usual person.

Why do not you become clearer? fear on My reaction!  :lol: 

I remain at my viewpoint, there are very many people who do not speak English.

And it would be very nice big quest mods also in other languages to publish.

I know it would be a bigger extra effort, but what would you say if this or all quest mods in german language?

I like this mod very well, but I can not play it because I do not understand it.  ;)

Looks pretty cool, but lets see how well Bethesda convinces them to port it to SSE and put that sucker behind CC.

believe not, this great quest mod needs SKSE and since there still no SKSE64 will be a Porting to SSE, not yet possible.  ;)

Just my opinion  :)

1 I remain at my viewpoint, there are very many people who do not speak English.

2 And it would be very nice big quest mods also in other languages to publish.

3 I know it would be a bigger extra effort, but what would you say if this or all quest mods in german language?

I like this mod very well, but I can not play it because I do not understand it.  ;)

1 True

2 Very True

3 Either ignore them or learn german.

Though was erandal not only in German for quite some time?

1 I remain at my viewpoint, there are very many people who do not speak English.

2 And it would be very nice big quest mods also in other languages to publish.

3 I know it would be a bigger extra effort, but what would you say if this or all quest mods in german language?

3 Either ignore them or learn german.

Though was erandal not only in German for quite some time?

This is funny now, my mother tongue is German.  :lol: 

surely you mean to learn English.  ;)

The cookie Is from me.  :)

You have to be pretty ignorant to look down on the beauty of the English language.

The rhythm, the flow, it's different from German but beautiful in its own right.

Also English is by far the easiest language to make puns in, nothing else comes close. And since I love silly humor I also love the language with the silliest humor on Earth.

I think I'll put you on my ignore list now, winny, reading anything you write outside of that animated gifs topic makes my blood boil. That can't be healthy, so sorry but I have to. Doctor's orders.  :P

@topic:

Looks like another total conversion. I respect the effort put into this but I need to read a few opinions before even thinking about downloading it myself. And with gloves off too, I don't have any patience with people not wanting to hurt someone's feelings because A+ for effort.

There are too many mods out there with stories and gameworld design even worse than what Bethesda offered in the Vanilla game.

And too many games on my backlog anyway.

... Does anyone here have an opinion on Enderal btw? So far I only played Nehrim for a bit and I didn't think much of the story (wordy, but stupid). Is it better this time?

@topic:

Looks like another total conversion.

In fact, it is not!

It's an addon to the vanilla game that creates a new, distinct worldspace for Bruma and possibly more of Cyrodiil in the future. By taking the gate, you can freely go back and forth between Cyrodiil and Skyrim at will.

I've been following the development for a long-ass time and I'm pumped for it.

snip...

... Does anyone here have an opinion on Enderal btw? So far I only played Nehrim for a bit and I didn't think much of the story (wordy, but stupid). Is it better this time?

Enderal ist wirklich gut geworden.
Großartige Welt, tolle Orte und spannende Story, aber ein "böses" Ende. Leider keine Optionen für ein "gutes" Ende.
Der Wiederspielwert ist also fragwürdig. Anders als in Mass Effect 3, wo es auch kein wirklich gutes Ende gibt.
Geht aber ähnlich an die Nieren.

Negativ ist:
- Die Rassen sind teilweise für andere Mods unbrauchbar (ID geändert) - lässt sich in wenigen Minuten fixen
- Unterstadt ist nicht fertig (massgebliche Entwickler vorher ausgeschieden)
- Der Launcher ist eine Katastrophe. Bevor du Enderal installierst, mache ein komplettes Backup von Data und von ENB.
  Der Launcher hat (bei mir) nur die Ordner wieder hergestellt - 2,5 Jahre Modding im Arsch.

Enderal is really good. Great world, great places and exciting story, but an "bad" end.

Unfortunately no options for a "good" end.

Negative is:
- The races are (Id changed) partly for other mods useless - can be fixed in a few minutes
- Undercity is not finished
- The launcher is a disaster. Before you install Enderal, make a complete backup of Data + ENB.

The launcher has (with me) only the folders restored - 2.5 years of modding in the ass

snip...

Enderal ist wirklich gut geworden.
Großartige Welt, tolle Orte und spannende Story, aber ein "böses" Ende. Leider keine Optionen für ein "gutes" Ende.
Der Wiederspielwert ist also fragwürdig. Anders als in Mass Effect 3, wo es auch kein wirklich gutes Ende gibt.
Geht aber ähnlich an die Nieren.

Negativ ist:
- Die Rassen sind teilweise für andere Mods unbrauchbar (ID geändert) - lässt sich in wenigen Minuten fixen
- Unterstadt ist nicht fertig (massgebliche Entwickler vorher ausgeschieden)
- Der Launcher ist eine Katastrophe. Bevor du Enderal installierst, mache ein komplettes Backup von Data und von ENB.
  Der Launcher hat (bei mir) nur die Ordner wieder hergestellt - 2,5 Jahre Modding im Arsch.

Enderal is really good. Great world, great places and exciting story, but an "bad" end.

Unfortunately no options for a "good" end.

Negative is:
- The races are (Id changed) partly for other mods useless - can be fixed in a few minutes
- Undercity is not finished
- The launcher is a disaster. Before you install Enderal, make a complete backup of Data + ENB.

The launcher has (with me) only the folders restored - 2.5 years of modding in the ass

What could they be doing over the next two days that would make any difference? Why not just release it when it was done? Guess they are waiting for sat so they are all off work and able to do all the social media shit for release or whatever.

Even if ostensibly it's ready for release well before the stated date, having a fixed release date with lead-up time gives them some wiggle room to do additional tests and fixes if it turns out they find something else broken.

It's still mostly just a hype-generating tactic, but it's got practical uses.

Well it comes out tomorrow I hope it doesn't suck. There is literally NOTHING good and really interesting to play just more online only crap and the usual wait til next year for major releases. The only thing at all worth thinking about is the new stalker game and maybe this addon to skyrim. Playing fallout 4 yet again only gets slightly more tolerable as the transfer settlements mod improves over time. The recent update allows wired and powered things to be saved as part of a settlement blueprint but it still has some bugs here and there. So as the time spent in fallout 4 is mitigated away from boring ass settlement building to doing stuff more interesting like exploring and shooting things and going on the different quests the game becomes more tolerable. Going back and forth between that and skyrim with this bruma addon will hopefully be enough to get through the rest of the year pc gaming wise til we get the new stalker game. I actually spent a few hours a day over the last several days playing no man's sky again because of exteme boredom. Watching paint dry is boring but no man's sky is like electric paint drying.

Archived