Beautiful work! Almost makes me wish I wasn't so attached to playing with Yiffy Age :P

Just thought I'd check if you had any interest in making a cock cage that would fit over BadDog's hoodie schlongs? If not, I'd planned to try my hand at something basic but I'm not very experienced.

sorry about that XD, i mean for kemonomimi characters, would be funny *cockcages with ears for them. Ah, you have thought about make plugs? like hdt cocks. again, thanks for share this with us  blush.gif

I think Skyrim has several plug mods, I clearly remember the torch one for example.

Beautiful work! Almost makes me wish I wasn't so attached to playing with Yiffy Age tongue.png

Just thought I'd check if you had any interest in making a cock cage that would fit over BadDog's hoodie schlongs? If not, I'd planned to try my hand at something basic but I'm not very experienced.

Thanks ^^

I don't know, as I mentioned above I have some other plans for now.

Am I doing something wrong?  Both the Ebony and Black Dova versions don't show up with spiffy designs, and are just completely black.  The design does show up in the item preview on the equipment screen, just not on my character.  Every other versions' designs work fine as far as I can tell.

post-1010568-0-64830300-1498873512_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the mod, keep up the great work!

Am I doing something wrong?  Both the Ebony and Black Dova versions don't show up with spiffy designs, and are just completely black.  The design does show up in the item preview on the equipment screen, just not on my character.  Every other versions' designs work fine as far as I can tell.

That's odd, I doublechecked the .esp and tested them ingame too and they work on my end :s

post-41447-0-02911300-1498891328_thumb.jpg post-41447-0-09217100-1498891337_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the mod, keep up the great work!

Thanks ^^

this is pretty great. Any chance of a cloth/sock version of this? (◠﹏◠✿)

I think making a cloth version would kinda beat the whole purpose of this, as getting hard wouldn't be as punishing XD

Still painful since the cock don't have much room to move around either, but still it's a soft fabric instead of the impenetrable metal.

But I guess it depends, I mean I like to wear mine irl because I like how it feels XD

this is pretty great. Any chance of a cloth/sock version of this? (◠﹏◠✿)

I think making a cloth version would kinda beat the whole purpose of this, as getting hard wouldn't be as punishing XD

Still painful since the cock don't have much room to move around either, but still it's a soft fabric instead of the impenetrable metal.

But I guess it depends, I mean I like to wear mine irl because I like how it feels XD

Yeah, I was just thinking there's ones for punishment and then a cloth one for reward (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

EDIT:

If a cloth version is out of the question, what about a leather version? What I'm picturing is something characters in my game use as everyday wear. I love the concept of only covering up the cock is considered decent, while not wearing it is consider public indecency. So in my game, wearing one would be the same as wearing pants, lol. I think I've seen this concept in a few futanari doujinshi

Is it safe to update mid play through? Just got everything set up the way I want it and I don't feel like rerunning everything...

It is safe, it just adds some new items. I am working on the DD version and that will be safe to update as well.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply!

Can I put in a request for ones that match my custom colored belts in CD? The Dwarven one would match the Bronze items and the steel one would match the Silver one already and you have already done black. All that would be left is the two red ones and the white one.

I am looking to make a patch for DD for Him and CD to use these items instead of the belt used now for men.

Sure ^^ You want them very shiny like the steel ones or more like the dwarven one?

Is it safe to update mid play through? Just got everything set up the way I want it and I don't feel like rerunning everything...

I think so, I did not change anything groundbraking just added some new items. The worst case you can roll back to 1.6.

Thank you for replying! I'm really enjoying the mod!

Something for the mages this time ^^

Versions.jpg

• v1.7 - Added Steel Dova, Ethereal and Daedric versions.
  • Corrected padlock position on meshes.
  • Changed texture for Dwarven version.

Please tell me if this is getting out of hand XD

The more the better! Do you think you can make a version for the less... flaccid?

When you say something a bit less flaccid, are you referring to something like this?

post-197547-0-62416600-1499320189_thumb.jpg

• v2.0 - Added Dragon Bone and Stalhrim versions.
  • Added pulsing effect to Daedric versions. Non pulsing versions are available as an optional download.
  • Argonians and Khajiits doesn't have their own cages anymore, you can just equip any of the cages and they will work with them.
  • Corrected some misaligned parts on male version.

DB.jpgST.jpg

Pulsing01.gifPulsing02.gif

Imagine if you are a dragon, the dragonborn ganks you, and not only eats your soul and but makes a cockcage out of your bones tongue.png would be quite embarrassing.

I have updated the DD Addon for the new variations. I also replaced the standard DD male belt model with the Steel Cock Cage model.

I have been working on a way to switch between the standard female belt and the female cock cage but DD does not want to detect the belt once altered to use the female cock cage. I will have to research more and see if there is anything I can do to solve this issue but the DD Vivi items work fine, they are detected and removable by CD.

attachicon.gifElder Scrolls V Skyrim 06.30.2017 - 18.38.59.16.jpg

So I finally got some free time to do a bunch of testing on a clean new game, and here's what I can determine:

v1.5 works fine for me.  I don't have copies of v1.6, 1.7, or 1.8 so I can't say if those are also fine, but 1.9 and 2.0 have texture problems.  And not just with the Black Dova and Ebony, but also with the designs on the Red, Dark Red, and White Dova cages.  Daedric, Dragonbone, Dwarven, and Stalhrim versions all have the textures correct.

So basically, anything that uses the StainlessSteelM_1.nif world model is borked for me.

Is no one else really having this problem? :unsure: It seems so strange that something so specific would go wrong with just my setup, especially when rolling back to a previous version just outright fixes it.

So I finally got some free time to do a bunch of testing on a clean new game, and here's what I can determine:

v1.5 works fine for me.  I don't have copies of v1.6, 1.7, or 1.8 so I can't say if those are also fine, but 1.9 and 2.0 have texture problems.  And not just with the Black Dova and Ebony, but also with the designs on the Red, Dark Red, and White Dova cages.  Daedric, Dragonbone, Dwarven, and Stalhrim versions all have the textures correct.

So basically, anything that uses the StainlessSteelM_1.nif world model is borked for me.

Is no one else really having this problem? unsure.png It seems so strange that something so specific would go wrong with just my setup, especially when rolling back to a previous version just outright fixes it.

Well I didn't touch the meshes themselves after 1.5 (or even after 1.0). For the padlock and misalignment fixes I only replaced the faulty pieces, but didn't touch the cage mesh itself. Seems the texture sets doesn't work for you for whatever reason. But this is Skyrim so, I am not surprised.

And this only happens with a human male? Or Argonians/Khajiits are affected too? (Also any chance you could test it on a female body to see if it has the same issue with 2.0?)

I love the FairyDrip more than anything else in this mod ^.^ I'd love to see a thicker stand-alone version of the drip for SOS futa cocks :3

I add it to my list ^^ but first I want to improve the current one XD

Also, great to see another transgender girl on here <3

Hehe <3 I thought there was many of us around here. Any chance you are Swedish? ^^ Judging by your name XD

Nope, American @w@

I was also thinking with this mod maybe you could tie it into SexLab Aroused and make it so when your character (lets get realistic, futa) gets aroused she perhaps gets health damage or makes her let out gasps of pain and/or pleasure? You gotta think big with this mod and keep your mind in the gutter >:3

Looking forward to seeing what you do to expand on the FairyDrip! ^o^

Nope, American @w@

I was also thinking with this mod maybe you could tie it into SexLab Aroused and make it so when your character (lets get realistic, futa) gets aroused she perhaps gets health damage or makes her let out gasps of pain and/or pleasure? You gotta think big with this mod and keep your mind in the gutter >:3

Looking forward to seeing what you do to expand on the FairyDrip! ^o^

Ah okay ^^ just because Princess Cake is a Swedish cake XD

When I released the Fairy Drop I knew it's only a matter of time for someone to ask for SL Aroused integration :P We will see ^^

Is no one else really having this problem? :unsure: It seems so strange that something so specific would go wrong with just my setup, especially when rolling back to a previous version just outright fixes it.

I actually have this problem too, or something very similar. Any of the ebony ones just become solid black textures including the penis itself but the others work fine, or did until the newest update. Now the really glowy deadric one doesn't show the cage itself, just the base piece with the padlock. The less glowy one works fine though. Can't seem to figure out why or fix it.

I actually have this problem too, or something very similar. Any of the ebony ones just become solid black textures including the penis itself but the others work fine, or did until the newest update. Now the really glowy deadric one doesn't show the cage itself, just the base piece with the padlock. The less glowy one works fine though. Can't seem to figure out why or fix it.

Are you using the DD addon version by chance? It is possible I screwed something up while setting it up.

Is no one else really having this problem? unsure.png It seems so strange that something so specific would go wrong with just my setup, especially when rolling back to a previous version just outright fixes it.

Well I didn't touch the meshes themselves after 1.5 (or even after 1.0). For the padlock and misalignment fixes I only replaced the faulty pieces, but didn't touch the cage mesh itself. Seems the texture sets doesn't work for you for whatever reason. But this is Skyrim so, I am not surprised.

And this only happens with a human male? Or Argonians/Khajiits are affected too? (Also any chance you could test it on a female body to see if it has the same issue with 2.0?)

B) So, report: male Argonian and Khajiits have the same issue as male humans.  So that's everything except Daedric, Dragonbone, Dwarven, Stalhrim, and Ethereal cages having no designs.

For female (of every race), everything works fine except for the Red Glowing Daedric cage, which...ah, looks like this.  Texture is invisible.

post-1010568-0-63104000-1499909261_thumb.png

I know, I know...it seems insane, but that's just what's happening here lol.

Are you using the DD addon version by chance? It is possible I screwed something up while setting it up.

I've tested it without the DD addon and there's no difference.

Ah, here's a weird thing, though: when I look at the two mods in TES5Edit, the DD Addon definitely changes...something about the texture.

post-1010568-0-48351200-1499910091_thumb.png

Looks like the 3D index is different?  I don't know enough about modding or textures to know what that means.  And like I said, the original problem is there even when the DD Addon isn't in my load list, so I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯!!

That's weird. I will look into it today.

Edit: Okay so I know what the problem is. One of the parts had a typo in Nifskope "PingSm" instead of "PinSm" which bothered me, so I renamed it in 2.0. I knew this can mix textures up in CK so I fixed them, or at least I thought I did...

So technically because of the rename the cage uses a different texture set than it should. I will fix it in a few mins.

cool.png So, report: male Argonian and Khajiits have the same issue as male humans.  So that's everything except Daedric, Dragonbone, Dwarven, Stalhrim, and Ethereal cages having no designs.

For female (of every race), everything works fine except for the Red Glowing Daedric cage, which...ah, looks like this.  Texture is invisible.

attachicon.gifElder Scrolls V Skyrim 07.12.2017 - 18.24.51.05.png

Ah, here's a weird thing, though: when I look at the two mods in TES5Edit, the DD Addon definitely changes...something about the texture.

attachicon.gifDesktop 07.12.2017 - 18.37.37.01.png

Looks like the 3D index is different?  I don't know enough about modding or textures to know what that means.  And like I said, the original problem is there even when the DD Addon isn't in my load list, so I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯!!

2.1 is up, it should fix all the texture issues and hopefully the invisible Daedric cage as well, but I am not sure about that because unlike the texture issues, that problem did not appear for me.

Please test it and let me know if it worked ^^

cool.png So, report: male Argonian and Khajiits have the same issue as male humans.  So that's everything except Daedric, Dragonbone, Dwarven, Stalhrim, and Ethereal cages having no designs.

attachicon.gifElder Scrolls V Skyrim 07.12.2017 - 18.24.51.05.png

attachicon.gifDesktop 07.12.2017 - 18.37.37.01.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯!!

2.1 is up, it should fix all the texture issues and hopefully the invisible Daedric cage as well, but I am not sure about that because unlike the texture issues, that problem did not appear for me.

Please test it and let me know if it worked ^^

Yes, everything male and female works now!  Thanks for the fix!

The only issue now is that the DD addon puts the problem back in when activated lol, I assume because it still uses the old name scheme.  Hopefully it's a easy fix for Veladarius

Ah, sorry, but it seems that I spoke too soon...! -_-

In v2.1 both Daedric versions no longer pulse, in either gender.  Never downloaded the "DaedricNoPulsingMeshes" addon.  Also checked without the DD addon and it still doesn't pulse.