Can I put in a request for ones that match my custom colored belts in CD? The Dwarven one would match the Bronze items and the steel one would match the Silver one already and you have already done black. All that would be left is the two red ones and the white one.

I am looking to make a patch for DD for Him and CD to use these items instead of the belt used now for men.

Sure ^^ You want them very shiny like the steel ones or more like the dwarven one?

Shiny, the current belts are somewhat shiny but the color tends to change how shiny they look.

The update for your new version is about ready for upload.

Can I put in a request for ones that match my custom colored belts in CD? The Dwarven one would match the Bronze items and the steel one would match the Silver one already and you have already done black. All that would be left is the two red ones and the white one.

I am looking to make a patch for DD for Him and CD to use these items instead of the belt used now for men.

Sure ^^ You want them very shiny like the steel ones or more like the dwarven one?

Shiny, the current belts are somewhat shiny but the color tends to change how shiny they look.

The new DD version has been uploaded.

How about these below?

Thanks ^^

post-41447-0-52258000-1498591925_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-41157600-1498591934_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-55165200-1498591942_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-39548900-1498591951_thumb.jpg

How about these below?

Thanks ^^

The white looks fine, the red looks to be about the same as the dark red belt but I also have a bright red belt that matches red latex catsuits and such.

If you want to change your devices so you can have 1 version of an item that displays the proper texture whether human/elf or a beast race take a look at the script instance items in my mod and the changes done to the armor addon's in the race lists. It is fairly simple and would save you some time in making items.

That's supposed to be the bright red one then since I used that texture for it to get as close as possible. I will add a new version tomorrow then.

Are these just set up as texture sets in the CK? if so I can try a few adjustments with the cube maps as I have a number of different ones when we were testing out them initially.

:(Hello , i am sad , i really like your work but its purple with my leyenda skin 4.0  and demoniac .

i m use antique Enb  Dragon , i move since Fair Skin to new Leyenda 4.0 Skin.

Fair skin its  burn in light by Enb.  i try plenty sos texture patch without sucess.

I have great collection of all schlong texture .

sorry for my english i am french.

Something for the mages this time ^^

Versions.jpg

• v1.7 - Added Steel Dova, Ethereal and Daedric versions.
  • Corrected padlock position on meshes.
  • Changed texture for Dwarven version.

Please tell me if this is getting out of hand XD

The more the better! Do you think you can make a version for the less... flaccid?

You mean like the dick is throbbing inside the cage? ^^ Or you just mean to make it without foreskin like the male one?

The former!:P

That's supposed to be the bright red one then since I used that texture for it to get as close as possible. I will add a new version tomorrow then.

Are these just set up as texture sets in the CK? if so I can try a few adjustments with the cube maps as I have a number of different ones when we were testing out them initially.

The red and white are just texture sets yes, but no big deal, I will make a new red one when I get home.

You mean like the dick is throbbing inside the cage? ^^ Or you just mean to make it without foreskin like the male one?

The former!tongue.png

That's rather painful I can tell you that XD I can't promise anything but maybe I will give it a shot in the near future.

The fairydrop really adds just that little bit extra. 

Any chance of getting it to work with uncaged cocks?

Fairydrop with Cumshot mesh looks like that load is leaving a trail behind...

attachicon.gifpic1.png

That looks sweet ^^

Well as I said this is just an early version, I hope I can imrpove it in the future, maybe then I can try and make one for the schlongs :P

The white looks fine, the red looks to be about the same as the dark red belt but I also have a bright red belt that matches red latex catsuits and such.

Okay so how about these? ^^

Both are good colors. The one on the left would match the standard Red belt while the one on the right would match the Dark Red belt which is made to match the Red Restrictive devices.

Both are good colors. The one on the left would match the standard Red belt while the one on the right would match the Dark Red belt which is made to match the Red Restrictive devices.

Okay uploading 1.9 then with these textures ^^

Okay uploading 1.9 then with these textures ^^

Thank you.

I may have a way to detect if a female has a penis or not so I may be able to set it up so a regular belt is used if they don't have one or one of these if they do. The trick will be to change the armoraddon used but I think I can use some of the coding the corset uses to change when there is a belt used with it or not. This would let me take into consideration if they are a shemale/futa or not and use the appropriate chastity device without having to have another set of devices for them. The corset extender script would also need changed to detect this as well to determine if it should attach normal female belt or override the attachment process as it does for the cages.

I will be making 2 versions of the mod, one for non CD users and one for CD users.

If it works the base version for DDi would not be difficult to adjust as there are only a few belts (5 I believe including the Iron belt) but CD has 7 colors overall and 5 different classes of belt with 2 belt styles each so that makes 71 belts (including the base DDi belts) that would need adjusted for the CD specific version (think that is correct, I lost track long ago of the exact count)

thanks for the mod biggrin.png . you can add something like cat ears to them? angel.gif

Oh well I rather keep those on my head XD but I guess I could. I plan to add something different in 2.0 and I still need to try a stalhrim version which I promised earlier tongue.png