Looks Great!!

Hey Vivi would people have your permission to make this bodyslide compatible? Since I remember you saying you didn't really have time for it. I'm not saying I'm going to, I don't have the knowledge yet, but wanted to kinda get an ok from you for other people. 

Hello there. I'm trying to make this mod work with a custom race but I can't make it work right (it only makes the penis invisible), and I can't really understand why. On the Outfit Studio the mesh aligns properly with the body, the textures are all in the right place (including Equipable Schlongs and VectorPlexus' textures), and apparently the same slot is used for everybody. Any clues on what could be happening?

3 hours ago, Grom424 said:

Hello there. I'm trying to make this mod work with a custom race but I can't make it work right (it only makes the penis invisible), and I can't really understand why. On the Outfit Studio the mesh aligns properly with the body, the textures are all in the right place (including Equipable Schlongs and VectorPlexus' textures), and apparently the same slot is used for everybody. Any clues on what could be happening?

Which custom race?

How in the world did you get the dick to show while the harness is on?
I love that the leather and rings match the devious harness so well, but when I put the harness on, it occupies the slot the dick is in for SOS for me, and makes it vanish, and SOS won't let me label the harness as "Revealing" because it's not clothing.

Pardon, the harness occupies slot 58, but I'm still trying to figure this out. **tinkers**

I'm confused.

14 hours ago, thedeathtrash said:

whooo thank soo much ! o/

Where did you get this alternate harness ?

6 hours ago, Yuni said:

How in the world did you get the dick to show while the harness is on?
I love that the leather and rings match the devious harness so well, but when I put the harness on, it occupies the slot the dick is in for SOS for me, and makes it vanish, and SOS won't let me label the harness as "Revealing" because it's not clothing.

Pardon, the harness occupies slot 58, but I'm still trying to figure this out. **tinkers**

I'm confused.

I edited one of the harnesses from DDx just for these pictures, but I didn't change the slots. DDx has 3 type of ebonite harnesses if I recall and that harness is using slot 58.

31 minutes ago, Vivi said:

I edited one of the harnesses from DDx just for these pictures, but I didn't change the slots. DDx has 3 type of ebonite harnesses if I recall and that harness is using slot 58.

Just tested with Ebonite Harness (unlocked) and ebonite chastity harness. It still makes the dick vanish. I'm not sure why (it might not be slot related).
What edits did you make?

10 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Just tested with Ebonite Harness (unlocked) and ebonite chastity harness. It still makes the dick vanish. I'm not sure why (it might not be slot related).
What edits did you make?

It's this one. I didn't change anything else, but the mesh itself. I also have the device hider set to none, if that has to with anything.

20180327105311_1.thumb.jpg.a2768fb2420d610f6402075a8452d72a.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Vivi,

These models are incredible, it has made playing Skyrim so much more fun! However I'm nearly done playing through the game and was thinking of moving over to fallout 4. Would you be interested in editing this so it can be compatible with that? It would be fantastic to know I can keep using this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...