Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

I'm not sure if I'm using the control panel incorrectly or what, but changing any given option rarely sticks. Usually it winds up reverting to whatever is default. Even some default options such as having companions as fellow victims in the Violate mod ceases to function. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the control panel or the original mod. 

I'm not sure if I'm using the control panel incorrectly or what, but changing any given option rarely sticks. Usually it winds up reverting to whatever is default. Even some default options such as having companions as fellow victims in the Violate mod ceases to function. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the control panel or the original mod. 

Use console command:

help FPV_ 0

(there's a space between _ and 0)

You'll see two lines per option. One is what's stored with the CP, the other one is what's stored locally with Violate. See if all the pairs match.

The way the CP works is everytime you change something and exit the menu, it changes its locally-stored value first, then sends a request for my mods to update their local values accordingly.

Hey what do the perversion and exhaustion do? I can't seem to figure out what they do.

exhaustion afffects how many rounds it takes for you to pass out.

Perversion affects how many rounds it takes for you to change from resistance comments ("Get away from me") to corrupted comments ("Please, I want more")

Hi there,

for some reason the item is simply not showing up in my inventory. I placed the plugin very high on top, but that has no effect. I only have less then 10 mods active so it cnt be too many esp.

console commands:
stopquest Vin_Quest
startquest Vin_Quest

A bit of a heads up the "four_play.esp" seems to conflict with this mod and prevents the script from activating. I had to disable the "four_play.esp" in order to get this mod to work.

No it really doesn't, lol .... would be tragic otherwise.

Hey what do the perversion and exhaustion do? I can't seem to figure out what they do.

Perversion affects how many rounds it takes for you to change from resistance comments ("Get away from me") to corrupted comments ("Please, I want more")

Oh sweet. I haven't heard either of those I'm always getting the same few or just grunts lol. I think I did pass out the other day though after a lot of rounds lol

Hey what do the perversion and exhaustion do? I can't seem to figure out what they do.

Oh sweet. I haven't heard either of those I'm always getting the same few or just grunts lol. I think I did pass out the other day though after a lot of rounds lol

Those are unvoiced lines - you'll have to turn on subtitles to see them.

Those are unvoiced lines - you'll have to turn on subtitles to see them.

That's right

Although I'm working on a F4SE plugin to be a Fuz Ro Doh / Silent Voice solution for FO4, so fingers crossed we won't have to deal with psychic mouth-closed dialogues for much longer

Hi!

I just wanted to say that I love the mods you have made, they are awesome! I have been running all of them and they work great. Thank you for everything you have done.

I am curious about one thing though... Why an armor piece instead of a holotape for the settings?

Just want to satisfy my curiousity about it.

Hi there,

for some reason the item is simply not showing up in my inventory. I placed the plugin very high on top, but that has no effect. I only have less then 10 mods active so it cnt be too many esp.

console commands:
stopquest Vin_Quest
startquest Vin_Quest

That did work, thank you.

Just out of curiosity, what was the conflict in this one?

I am curious about one thing though... Why an armor piece instead of a holotape for the settings?

Just want to satisfy my curiousity about it.

Bigger text. Hotkeyable and accessible without bringing up the pipboy.

That did work, thank you.

Just out of curiosity, what was the conflict in this one?

Don't know what mod conflict it is. The mod just seems to fail to initialize so I gave your the console commands to force initialize it.

Says that the last update adds ability to surrender to violate, is that automatic or manual?

Manual. Knocked down after health cap/ cripple is already automatic so.

Hotkey the Control Panel to a number. Press that number while in combat, select Surrender.

It's not since the last update by the way, Surrender was added like 3 versions back for Violate and ever since the Control Panel comes out/

The no-strip doesn't really work for me. I turn on the select mode, I select an apparel like im equipping it, the notification pops up, i turn off the select mode but the clothes I selected are still getting stripped.

Do you have the latest Four-Lei Plus? The no-strip options won't work without it.

Hi there,

console commands:
stopquest Vin_Quest
startquest Vin_Quest

I've just started playing F4 and this happened to me. The console commands fix it.

Says that the last update adds ability to surrender to violate, is that automatic or manual?

Manual. Knocked down after health cap/ cripple is already automatic so.

Hotkey the Control Panel to a number. Press that number while in combat, select Surrender.

It's not since the last update by the way, Surrender was added like 3 versions back for Violate and ever since the Control Panel comes out/

The no-strip doesn't really work for me. I turn on the select mode, I select an apparel like im equipping it, the notification pops up, i turn off the select mode but the clothes I selected are still getting stripped.

Do you have the latest Four-Lei Plus? The no-strip options won't work without it.

Now I do... thanks for your help!

Use console command:

help FPV_ 0

(there's a space between _ and 0)

You'll see two lines per option. One is what's stored with the CP, the other one is what's stored locally with Violate. See if all the pairs match.

The way the CP works is everytime you change something and exit the menu, it changes its locally-stored value first, then sends a request for my mods to update their local values accordingly.

Ok, I did this. From what you're saying, unless I'm misunderstanding you, I should be seeing something like this:

FPV_GLOBAL_CRIPPLE = 0

FPV_GLOBAL_CRIPPLE = 0

FPV_GLOBAL_CHANCE = 100

FPV_GLOBAL_CHANCE = 100

But what I'm seeing is something like:

FPV_GLOBAL_CRIPPLE = 0

FPV_GLOBAL_CHANCE = 100

FPV_GLOBAL_GENDER = 0

Did I misunderstand you, or is something wrong with what I'm seeing?