Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

hey vin! I have a question about cp regarding new supermutant updates, do we need to disable the option that limits your mods use to only humans/synths in order for supermutants to work? or do we need to wait for an update to the control panel itself?

No to both. Don't need to disable any option in CP or wait for anything.

Violate has been updated (2.2), adding super mutants to the allowed race list for the Race Check. So CP will work correctly with it. 

Same applies to Prostitution.

Kidnapped is not affected (all it does is 'feed' you to Violate). 

Pretty sure (can't remember exactly now) Family Planning has no race check anyway so sex with super mutant via Prostitution and Violate could get you/ a NPC pregnant. You can then find your super mutant baby daddy.  PS: yes, confirmed, no race check in Family Planning so you can get pregnant with super mutants right away.

Autonomy and Vanilla Fudge are the only ones that I still need to update to support super mutants. But later ...

Would it be possible to support a strap-on check in control panel for female same sex interaction?  I understand it is kind of supported in the base fourplay but so far it has only triggered once and hasnt used it since (out of alot of interactions).

Really? I have never examined the FP's strap-on script in detail but it seems to work consistently for me at least.

Are you using any custom race? Anything that might lead to FP failing to detect an actor's gender? 

Hi,

How to reset all FP plug-ins to default or make a save with these plug-ins clean?

For the save i've tried to deactivate them with nexus mod manager then reload the save and do a new save before reinstall them but something seems broken.

In CP none adjustment seems operate

1.2 Released - added two very commonly-requested tools:

Add two select modes : to select apparels in your inventory to not be stripped during sex, and to specifically select custom companion to be pick-able by Four-Play mods (i.e. Violate fellow victim, Prostitution pimping etc).

to select apparels in your inventory to not be stripped during sex

Yes! No need to fuck around with Outfit Switcher anymore. 

Thank you and kudos for everything you've done.

How does this work? I selected the option in the menu but nothing happened (it just exited the tool).

to select apparels in your inventory to not be stripped during sex

Yes! No need to fuck around with Outfit Switcher anymore. 

Thank you and kudos for everything you've done.

How does this work? I selected the option in the menu but nothing happened (it just exited the tool).

You then need to select any apparel in your inventory (as if you're trying to equip or unequip it) and it will be added to the no-strip list. Select it again to remove it from no-strip.

Hey vinfamy,

just wanted to give a heads up that Autonomy is still interfering with new character creation and customization in the latest version. For example, during customization Nora will walk off-screen to get boffed by someone in the local area. Perhaps a default off switch in VCP will resolve the issue. It's not really a tragic issue if you're using a LooksMenu preset, but customizing a new character from scratch is definitely problematic. Thanks,

Trykz 

I've tried adding certain clothing pieces to the non-strip option, but they still get removed. Also on some clothes, I have to select them multiple times or select another one and come back to it.

Don't select multiple times or you'll just add clothes to the formlist then immediately remove it, and make sure you turn off select clothes mode as soon as you're done. Your choice is saved. The notification sometimes just won't show up until you exit the pibboy

Hey vinfamy,

just wanted to give a heads up that Autonomy is still interfering with new character creation and customization in the latest version. For example, during customization Nora will walk off-screen to get boffed by someone in the local area. Perhaps a default off switch in VCP will resolve the issue. It's not really a tragic issue if you're using a LooksMenu preset, but customizing a new character from scratch is definitely problematic. Thanks,

Trykz 

I don't want CP dependency for Autonomy

Just don't turn on Autonomy esp until you get out of Vault 111

I've tried adding certain clothing pieces to the non-strip option, but they still get removed. Also on some clothes, I have to select them multiple times or select another one and come back to it.

I have this issue as well as well as not being able to disable the Four-Play companion selector after enabling it. After selecting Cait as a Four-Play companion, I return to my inventory to disable the selector, but even after it says it's disabled it still brings up the toggle menu when I try to talk to her. On top of that, after they violate Cait, the game crashes. I've tested it twice in the Greentech Genetics building while chasing the courser during the "Hunter/Hunted" quest.

Hey vinfamy,

Trykz 

I ran into that also. Had to just disable autonomy until after that stage.

I added vinfamy to my inventory, now it won't let me activate the menu. I have hotkeyed it. All it does is equip it on and off. I feel like I've pressed every button to try to figure it out.

The fact that you need to add the CP to your inventory (assuming via console) - rather than it appearing automatically, shows that the mod has not been initialized successfully so nothing will work.

Are you sure you're not over the 255 esps limit?

sorry to keep reporting bugs... found another one, while on a quest in the cabot house with prostitution disabled, every time I try to talk to Jack I get propositioned.   Not sure if this is a CP problem or Prostitute mod problem or even a problem I created somehow.

sorry to keep reporting bugs... found another one, while on a quest in the cabot house with prostitution disabled, every time I try to talk to Jack I get propositioned.   Not sure if this is a CP problem or Prostitute mod problem or even a problem I created somehow.

just fuck him and be done with it.

or use the console command

stopquest FPP_Alias

Are you sure it's prostitution though? (Aren't you an eye candy ...) and not Vanilla Fudge (I appreciate your help/ I did you a favor there)

Having problems with this hope someone can help, the vinfamy control panel is not in my apparel section, if I add it with the console after clicking on it nothing happens, I don't get a menu or anything.  Anyone know what the problem may be?

Having problems with this hope someone can help, the vinfamy control panel is not in my apparel section, if I add it with the console after clicking on it nothing happens, I don't get a menu or anything.  Anyone know what the problem may be?

try console command

startquest Vin_Quest

try console command

startquest Vin_Quest

Tried it didn't work :(

I love how the control panel allows you to toggle specific mods on or off. But I hope Vanilla Fudge will be toggable in the same way soon, because it often causes problems. Even when I switch the sex quest rewards off, some how it still pops up after any load screen. So being able to just toggle this specific mod off, would probably save a lot of head aches.

Hope you find the time to look into it, and keep up the great work.