Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

I am wondering if this will be ported in to be used with MCM, to prevent the need of having to redo all the mods that use this controller?

On 2/7/2018 at 4:39 AM, Torchwood said:

So was this mod left mostly as a proof of concept? I've had it for a while but more than half of the settings aren't properly disabled for Vanilla Fudge via this mod. Even with pass speech check disabled and waiting longer for the flirt dialogue to pass, the next time I speak to that NPC they will still proposition me for a good time. The settings for "General" such as duration work fine and so does "Only apply to certain gender" in the Fudge options.

EDIT: For those of you not finding the actual CP itself, the problem is quite easy to remedy. Simply update your F4SE to the latest version, uninstall this mod, load up a save, make a new save game, then reinstall the mod.

It gets added at the beginning of the game quite easily but tends to disappear from inventory for whatever reason (might be the looksmenu that makes this happen). Uninstalling then reinstalling it will get it working for you and added to your inventory properly.

Or you can just open the console and enter

Help Vinfamy 4

then...

player.additem XXXXXXXXXX 1

Hey, folks maybe I missed it, but not sure what mod off here for FP might be the cause. the option to turn off followers to be a companion or have it on. When I go to Sanctuary after the vault and try to speak to Codsworth I can't it keeps asking does he want to be a follower yes or no. Cannot continue the main story.

On 2/15/2018 at 1:53 PM, TheCrow1983 said:

Hey, folks maybe I missed it, but not sure what mod off here for FP might be the cause. the option to turn off followers to be a companion or have it on. When I go to Sanctuary after the vault and try to speak to Codsworth I can't it keeps asking does he want to be a follower yes or no. Cannot continue the main story.

Well after you select that option properly (hit no as I don't think Robots are covered by FP right now in ANY animation pack), just open the CP and select the option to Toggle them again. It's like a switch and you have to press it again from the CP menu to get out of that "select companion" mode. It won't do it automatically after you pick them.

1 hour ago, Torchwood said:

Well after you select that option properly (hit no as I don't think Robots are covered by FP right now in ANY animation pack), just open the CP and select the option to Toggle them again. It's like a switch and you have to press it again from the CP menu to get out of that "select companion" mode. It won't do it automatically after you pick them.

Alright. Appreciated. I'll try that.

• 3 weeks later...

having problem with Dogmeat on new game, can't get past quest with it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95135-cant-proceed-quest-with-dogmeat-on-new-game/

i run Leito animation, fourplay, violate, fudge, vinfamy ctrl panel

on new game, when talking to the dog, i keep getting the popup asking about where to let 4play do something with companion, i already tried all option.

then i can't talk further to dogmeat

tried play/toggle option related to companion, nothing work

• 1 month later...

Hey Vin,

I was wondering if there was some surgery I could perform to get the 'no-strip' options to recognize the invisible Dick armors created by Harlekin's DickChick mod?

It's easy enough to get the ID's, but without them showing in the apparel section of the PipBoy, I have no way to get your Control Panel to add them to the list.

Anyways - great mod. I use an older version since I missed the boat on updating my Fallout version before the Creation Club became the Catastrophe Club for Mods.

This means no MCM for me unless I do a complete re-install since Steam doesn't recognize my current installation as far as updates, but does to start it (external SSD).

If it's as simple as making some kind of FO4edit dependencies, etc., I'd be good with that. Even manually placing files, adding numbers to something existing in the data folder wouldn't be above my pay grade. Anything requiring GECK knowledge would be beyond me though. Thanks again for your time and effort!

15 hours ago, senska said:

how do i reset this mod to default settings it keeps saying it is finding a old save file for the mod and win i get raped my several outfits are put on 

Do you mean this mod specifically(control panel) or fourplay in general?.  To reset the fourplay framework you hit 7 on your keypad which will bring up a menu with various options, one of which should be reset framework, although i'm not 100% if that also resets choices you made in vinfamys control panel (i assume it would)

I'm having a pretty major issue. I can't talk to NPCs without a menu from this mod popping up. And when I select the "Do Nothing" option it just pops back up when I talk to them. I pick the "Disallow" option...and it does nothing, the menu pops up again. I'm currently trying to complete a quest and this is making it so I can't.

I toggled the option in your control panel on and off and it still did nothing.

Help?

Attaching a pic of the menu as an example.

20180429021417_1.jpg

58 minutes ago, AstorReinhardt said:

Most would say to do this, but it appears you are aware of the 'toggle' status for a few of the menu options like this and the 'no-strip'. I recommend to make sure the option you want is the last to give a 'pop-up' in the upper left corner confirming your selection. If this is the case then disabling the Mod, clean save, and re-enabling it may help.

If not then perhaps others have some ideas....

21 hours ago, landess said:

Most would say to do this, but it appears you are aware of the 'toggle' status for a few of the menu options like this and the 'no-strip'. I recommend to make sure the option you want is the last to give a 'pop-up' in the upper left corner confirming your selection. If this is the case then disabling the Mod, clean save, and re-enabling it may help.

If not then perhaps others have some ideas....

That seems to have worked so far...

Nope nvm...still doing it. I also tried what Fiona159 said.

About ready to uninstall this thing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2018 at 5:22 AM, AstorReinhardt said:

I'm having a pretty major issue. I can't talk to NPCs without a menu from this mod popping up. And when I select the "Do Nothing" option it just pops back up when I talk to them. I pick the "Disallow" option...and it does nothing, the menu pops up again. I'm currently trying to complete a quest and this is making it so I can't.

Help?

Attaching a pic of the menu as an example.

20180429021417_1.jpg

OK I had this issue. The problem is from a setting you changed in a different menu. If I remember correctly if you hit the right Ctrl key a set up menu comes up and the third or second setting is some sort of toggle that causes this menu to come up. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2018 at 11:16 PM, Vault-Meat said:

I can't seem to get the item to appear in game, no matter what I do...

after searching for a solution for days, it lied in the description

he removed the ring

press the right control key to bring up the menu

5 minutes ago, Rod Broward said:

after searching for a solution for days, it lied in the description

he removed the ring

press the right control key to bring up the menu

There never was an "item" for this mod per se. It was more of a hotkey as far as I remember. Now, I haven't used this mod since last year but even then, I don't remember there being a "Vinfamy's Control Panel" item in my inventory or anything.

34 minutes ago, heroscomeback said:

There never was an "item" for this mod per se. It was more of a hotkey as far as I remember. Now, I haven't used this mod since last year but even then, I don't remember there being a "Vinfamy's Control Panel" item in my inventory or anything.

why did you even post? there was a ring. he removed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Encountered an issue where once the toggle to set npcs as Four Play companions was activated, it could not be turned off, even by hitting the toggle again. This results in the menu to Disallow as 4 Play Companion, Allow as 4 Play Companion and Do Nothing menu show every time you try to talk to anyone and totally preventing any other conversation. Is there something I'm missing? Is this a known bug? Is there a way to end the script from the console and resume play?

I saw where others have this problem after posting this. There were a lot of suggestions to fix it, but none worked according to the original poster of the issue. I guess, for now, the best solution is to NEVER hit that button.

• 2 months later...