Vinfamy's Control Panel (+Hotkey, No Biped Slot)

2 minutes ago, skyrimlegend2016 said:

i dont seem to get the control panel, i followed all the installation instructions for the mods and have the animations working, family planning is on the mcm and many notifications show on the top left that the mods are working, except for the control panel? nothing in the inventory and right control does nothing.

Are you looking in the section of your Pipboy where clothing is? Because the Control Panel is a slotless piece of armor that you can activate. As for hotkey not working, this is likely due to your version of FO4 / F4SE.

this has probably been asked, i am using "CBBE Bodyslide version-8233-1-3-1" &"Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"  I figure this body will be okay, but the male body I can not figure out which one I should get..

Would someone please post a little information on this, I did find a male body, but they had a lot of choices in the erection type, and this was something I could not figure out which to pick...

Any other clearly stated info about the bodies would be nice too.

I am really impressed with what you have managed to do in FO4.. It is rather nice, and I have had fun with it.. I am still working on getting the Erection thing right.. I may have it Now I will have to check.

I wish MO was more stable for FO4, I hope someone keeps working on that, it is the best way to test, and play mods.. Truly sucky for modding ( actually scripting ), but really good for testing, and playing.. I love the multiple profiles, I attempted to use it, but found it a bit to buggy.. I may try MO again latter.

Any way I am sicking with NMM for now.. And really enjoying every ones Sexy work in FO4.  Thank you all !

Edited by galgat
33 minutes ago, galgat said:

I am really impressed with what you have managed to do in FO4.. It is rather nice, and I have had fun with it.. I am still working on getting the Erection thing right.. I may have it Now I will have to check.

I wish MO was more stable for FO4, I hope someone keeps working on that, it is the best way to test, and play mods.. Truly sucky for modding ( actually scripting ), but really good for testing, and playing.. I love the multiple profiles, I attempted to use it, but found it a bit to buggy.. I may try MO again latter.

Any way I am sicking with NMM for now.. And really enjoying every ones Sexy work in FO4.  Thank you all !

If you are not aware of it the version on lepresidente discord server is pretty good, https://discordapp.com/invite/cYwdcxj

Guest O.Cobblepot

And i want to get rid of Vin's control panel from inventory,why it's not possible? It always reappers,making my inventory unorganized,it would be enough just to press ctrl for panel to popup.

Four-Play framework MCM is different thing,easy to throw away and it not reappears,you just press num 7 and panel is there for you..

Edited by O.Cobblepot
1 hour ago, Hecheche said:

I didn't get it in my inventory. Is there an ID to spawn it in for me? Thanks.

help "vin" 4 armo

That should show you the itemid and name. Then just 'player.additem itemid 1'

It should be in your inv at that point, in the ARMOR section of your pipboy.

On 11/21/2017 at 5:59 PM, Varithina said:

If you are not aware of it the version on lepresidente discord server is pretty good, https://discordapp.com/invite/cYwdcxj

that seemed to take me to some sort of chat thing, I don't really want to get into chat rooms again, other than and occasional text chat I don't care for all the banter. And it has been troublesome for me in the past.

The one I tried was TanninOne Mod Organizer. had quite a few problems with it, and gave up for now. It was version Mod.Organizer-2.0.7

Edited by galgat
9 hours ago, galgat said:

that seemed to take me to some sort of chat thing, I don't really want to get into chat rooms again, other than and occasional text chat I don't care for all the banter. And it has been troublesome for me in the past.

The one I tried was TanninOne Mod Organizer. had quite a few problems with it, and gave up for now. It was version Mod.Organizer-2.0.7

That is what it is, current dev version is 2.1 and was built 23/11/2017 according to the build channel, they do not want posts on other sites just yet for dev builds so the only way to get them is through the discord server they run, though from what was said it seems they intend to update the main program on nexus at some point soonish, though what soonish actually means is anybodies guess.

Though apart from accepting the invite the link gives you do not need to say anything as all the links are posted/pinned so getting the current version is pretty easy.

17 hours ago, Varithina said:

That is what it is, current dev version is 2.1 and was built 23/11/2017 according to the build channel, they do not want posts on other sites just yet for dev builds so the only way to get them is through the discord server they run, though from what was said it seems they intend to update the main program on nexus at some point soonish, though what soonish actually means is anybodies guess.

Though apart from accepting the invite the link gives you do not need to say anything as all the links are posted/pinned so getting the current version is pretty easy.

I really do thank you, I want to get MO going, but I may wait for them to up date, and then try again.. At this time I am not in a real big hurry, but I really would like to get MO working at some point, it is such a blessing for playing, and testing new, or updated mods.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:49 PM, lwflashy said:

help "vin" 4 armo

That should show you the itemid and name. Then just 'player.additem itemid 1'

It should be in your inv at that point, in the ARMOR section of your pipboy.

Yep! I saw it on an earlier post on this forum after I commented that. My b dawg my b. Aight playa stay up and thanks anyways/again man!

On 14.06.2017 at 4:20 PM, vinfamy said:

help Vinfamy 4

this will show you the ID of the item

player.additem # 1

replace # with the id above

did this - got item, equipped- nothing's happened

other ways dont work - when i start a new game, i got a lot of messages about installed mods, but i have no panel in my inventory

On 11/27/2017 at 10:08 AM, kurupt87 said:

Got myself stuck by pressing RCtrl when I was in perks menu in PipBoy.

Tried Help Vin 4 but I couldn't scroll up enough to see anything useful.

Is there a console command to close the menu?

Yeppers! I am south paw, and I use all the keys on the right side of the key board, as my mouse is in left hand, so for me the R-ctrl is not a good choice..:confused:

• 4 weeks later...

First off thanks for all the hard work and happy new year. I hope 2018 is better than 2017 for everyone

Unfortunately I do have some issues but before I go into my issues here is what I have:

MCM 1.22b

crazy animations (NMM gun version) 3-11-17,     FO4 animations by Lieto v1.2,     FO4animbylieto alternate female voices v1,     four play 0-0-8-2

fp patch 2_6_1 runtime neutral,     FP prostitution 2_7_1,     NSFW strap on dildo for FO4 strap on dildo 1.0,     vinfamy cp 1_4

I'm playing a male character and when I use the gun all is good but when I pimp myself the player stays limp.

While engaged the menu keeps popping up asking if I want to add the npc or something

During a 3some all of me disapeared but my head

When I click engage and disengage prostitution, I can't seem to access the vanilla menu to talk to the npc's.

I don't know which mod is causing what. Overall the mod seems good. Thanks again and thank you to anyone that can help. I appreciate it.

Happy new year to everyone.

EDIT: I forgot to mention my hotkeys aren't working and I have the latest F4SE. I updated it about 3-4 days ago.  

Does anyone else here have a problem with the settings for Vanilla Fudge not actually applying in-game? I'm accessing it via the pip-boy menu and while the general settings for FourPlay worked fine, I can't seem to disable the flirt-speech check option even when the settings say they're saved. Is this functionality just a placeholder for now?

I only want to use the companion features of Vanilla Fudge and since I can't disable the flirt to speech check option I'll randomly get NPCs following me great distances to deliver the "so I've done something for you-" line. Even though the timer change for flirt chance to use sexuality is reduced and I wait more than enough time for it to pass I still get the "I'm flirting shamelessly" message.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to reset or clear the no-strip item lists? 
The method for adding and removing is a bit confusing, probably due to the game engine's delay in notification text. Having clicked on the wrong item once, along with not knowing the exact names of various pieces of armors, I managed to get mine all screwed up. I (perhaps mistakenly) thought that if I clicked on something and the notification said the item "would not be stripped...", that by clicking it a second time, it should toggle and say, "...will be stripped...". It does not however seem to be working that way.

At this point, I'd settle for simply resetting to defaults, without having to start all over again on a new game and character.

• 2 weeks later...

So was this mod left mostly as a proof of concept? I've had it for a while but more than half of the settings aren't properly disabled for Vanilla Fudge via this mod. Even with pass speech check disabled and waiting longer for the flirt dialogue to pass, the next time I speak to that NPC they will still proposition me for a good time. The settings for "General" such as duration work fine and so does "Only apply to certain gender" in the Fudge options.

EDIT: For those of you not finding the actual CP itself, the problem is quite easy to remedy. Simply update your F4SE to the latest version, uninstall this mod, load up a save, make a new save game, then reinstall the mod.

It gets added at the beginning of the game quite easily but tends to disappear from inventory for whatever reason (might be the looksmenu that makes this happen). Uninstalling then reinstalling it will get it working for you and added to your inventory properly.