Congratulations LoversLab! We've Hit 10,000 members!

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but on the statistics page we hit 10,000 members! This calls for celebration! Parties! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!! FOR EVERYONE!!

Well, it looks like we've found our 10,000th member! Congratulations GARP2636! You win an internet! And a cookie! ( : : ) :D . Even though you've only spent 19 seconds on the site, we're glad you joined!

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed' date=' but on the statistics page we have 10,000 members (10,002 to be exact!)! This calls for celebration! Parties! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!! FOR EVERYONE!!

If someone could pinpoint the 10,000th member that'd be great!

[/quote']

But how many are active?

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed' date=' but on the statistics page we have 10,000 members (10,002 to be exact!)! This calls for celebration! Parties! CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!! FOR EVERYONE!!

If someone could pinpoint the 10,000th member that'd be great!

[/quote']

But how many are active?

I'd say about 100 :D

To think there are this many horny people playing Oblivion... :rolleyes:

Seriously though, it is good to see this site growing. Granted, only 10% of the people here are actually "active" but that's the way things go sometimes (besides, it is kinda hard for some of us to type with only one hand :D).

Congrats to LL for this milestone - it is well deserved

About 100 is fairly good for active members. But that is also growing. Every day someone seems to be coming out of "Lurker" state, giving a greeting because they like how we get on so well. There's a real community feel to this forum. So often with other forums Community is just a word. It feels true to me here. That's why I keep posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys guys. I'm sorry to say this... but... our favorite forum super moderator, the one and the only, has not joined us on our celebration :( . While he is in hibernation (wait... do donkey's hibernate?), let us have a moment of silence...

Someone hand me a tissue!

Just decided I'd point this out since I noticed this thread (I joined after this, apparently, since I'm number 10034), and it doesn't seem like anyone else did, but there's a very easy way to find member number 10,000. Forum has a built-in way to bring up a member's profile based on member number.

http://www.loverslab.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=10000

(It's also someone who hasn't done anything since joining. Kind of like me, until now I guess).

Just decided I'd point this out since I noticed this thread (I joined after this' date=' apparently, since I'm number 10034), and it doesn't seem like anyone else did, but there's a very easy way to find member number 10,000. Forum has a built-in way to bring up a member's profile based on member number.

http://www.loverslab.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=10000

(It's also someone who hasn't done anything since joining. Kind of like me, until now I guess).

[/quote']

Lol, what a waste of our 10.000th member. Dude spent 19 seconds logged in.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Lovers Lab

Being my favorite modding site, secondly nexus but their moderators are shit. LoL XD

Even if not that many people are active its still awesome as it is.

Some of the people only create account here so they can DL what they wanted and never come back, well that's how the internet works LOL

but keep up the good work LL

Congratulations to Lovers Lab

Being my favorite modding site' date=' secondly nexus but their moderators are shit. LoL XD

Even if not that many people are active its still awesome as it is.

Some of the people only create account here so they can DL what they wanted and never come back, well that's how the internet works LOL

but keep up the good work LL

[/quote']

Re your signature:

Now why would any of us find that odd? There are several lady members here. The very lovely Nightwynd is one of the moderators here. One talented lass is creating a very interesting companion mod with a very original twist:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1509&highlight=soviet

It really is a level playing field here. Something that can't be said of a lot of areas in RL unfortunately.

Hope to see you in many of the threads on this forum.