FNIS, win10, fast box, new DD-files...  and @fore*duck... mod organizer...

was seriously disturbed after installing the new dd-files, that FNIS seemed to be not working ... everytime I run FNIS 7.0xxx (showing animations between 11900 and 12800) activating the FNIS-Output-mod there was no way to start a game (did not make a difference whether a new game or a savegame)... the same mods with elder versions of DD worked fine (after several testings it depends on DDi)... but the simple and working solution was to lessen the animations around 8000 to 9000... then all is working as intended even with the newest DD-files... don't know, if this is a limitation during the FNIS-routine (my understanding is, that the xxx-version is capable of using 20.000 animations) but it seems that some mods (or the skyrim-machine) can't handle it properly within win10 and a realy fast box... just given my experiences with trying to use a full sexlab experience

btw... realy awesome job for doing animations (the tools and the modding-scene)...

3 hours ago, animeace said:

Thanks.  I just started adult modding skyrim in the last couple weeks so only had a chance to poke around in there an hour or 2 before i found the new Zap 8.  Look forward to your future creations.  from what little I saw they will be epic.

thank you...:classic_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

t.ara, thanks so much for this mod ... love what you did with the Castle !!! ... :-D ... Definitely like a kid in a kinky candy store. 

• Anyone having Furniture Alignment issues (like my character was a bit too short to fit causing clipping), the console command player.setscale 1.05 fixed it for me (1.03 to 1.06 works too).  Seems to be perfect for the bind points.
  • When spawning certain dynamic animated furniture (e.g., Real Rack requires an additional part (Real Rack Wheel) to be manually placed and positioned to add extra operation (wheel turns) to look more complete.  This also adds possibilities to other furniture that wouldn't normally have this feature.

Hope these new animations make it into I'll Take The Display Model soon.

Before and after pics below:

Spoiler

TESV 2018-02-21 14-08-51-34.jpgTESV 2018-02-27 16-01-54-80.jpg

Einige Fragen (vermutlich geschuldet meinem mangelnden Verständnis einiger Abhängigkeiten)... DD-Files, ZaZ-Pack, DFW+DFWsupport, Furniture(mods)...

mich interessiert die minimal notwendige Installation von SexLab-mods, um ohne (grössere) Probleme Furniture-mods mit PAHE (Hauptmod und HomeSweetHome) spielen zu können... Problem ist wohl, dass einige Mods sich untereinander nicht (oder nur schlecht) erkennen... DFW ist nach einiger Spielzeit "locked"... sodass die SafeWords nicht mehr funktionieren, der Player wird mal/oder auch nicht permanent in Furnitures festgehalten, die Dialoge scheinen nicht immer situationsgerecht zu sein... ich vermute also, dass es eine fehlerhafte Einstellung ist oder tatsächlich ein Mod irgendwie querschiesst... wenn ich z.B. DFW nach einem Safedown deinstalliere, savegame mache, dies starte.. neues savegame und DFW wieder installiere, ist einige zeitlang wieder alles in Ordnung (halt nicht auf Dauer)...

also bitte eine kurze Liste, welche Mods zwingend notwendig sind, welche optional gut funktionieren und von welchen man(n) besser die Finger lassen sollte... ach ja.. "the icing of the cake"... eine Liste der notwendigen und optionalen Animationen für ein abwechslungsreiches Soielen wäre dann sowas wie Ostern, Weihnachten... Ihr wisst, was ich meine

• 2 weeks later...

Spoiler
On 3/1/2018 at 9:43 AM, t.ara said:

Missalignment of npc is normal in 50% or more. Own character should always be aligned 100%-if not, you have a different mod disturbing the optimal functions of your animations. This dynamical furnitures have an activator, who simmulates a funcionality-for your psychological pleasure or for mods, that can really support such stuff. For PLACERS, I suggest to stay on the normal furniture only. The zap pillory does for example not open and close by using it. Such stuff is "makeup", that is difficult to create (nifscope) without suiting exporters from 3dsmax.

This new animations are not designed to be running inside of Display Model. Display Model is working very much different and don´t use traditional furnitures (from what we do understand from skyrim to be a furniture). The author of display-model is using modern poses with modern "furnitures" with an own taste. This is my personal opinion: Display Model doesn´t suit to skyrim, but it does suit to gamers, who want to play BDSM. Zap is also not suiting to the display model same way, because of the more complex framework of zap, resulting into that the display model will not depend on zap in future any more. There´s no suiting interface to have both running senseful together (my personal opinion).

You can play with both mods in one game side by side.

My body-model is on scale 1:1 - sometimes the scaling can be affected by wrong settings inside of the racemenu, body-form-register. Specially the shoulder setting and some entries of the body-middle parts are changing the height and the twist of the arms - then the body is not suiting to furnitures anymore - also not, if race-to-scale is working proper...!!

pic 1 shoulder width =1.00

pic 2 setting of the body like a "reset" working like 1:1 height

pic 3 individual change of the finger length - doesn´t affect the other body scale :-)

This will help to understand to scale the body for the furnitures and offsets.

TESV 2018-03-01 18-46-30-95.jpg

TESV 2018-03-01 18-44-45-00.jpg

TESV 2018-03-01 18-44-30-64.jpg

TESV 2018-03-01 18-44-24-44.jpg

t.ara,  thanks for the detailed replay ... very helpful and nice looking character ... I'll experiment more with your character dimensions ... I'm currently using Nord race and found that player.setscale has a side effect of deforming arms and legs a bit ... and height does make a difference when your char is shorter to fit in the furniture.

I'm in the process of decorating a Breezehome basement playground with your fun stuff using this nice mod Breezehome torture chamber location.

Its work in process using a combo of your stuff, some strategically placed additions, and "Display Model" (which has the benefit of storing and saving poses).

Question: For your water wheels, how do you get water into bottom pool area?  Is there a console command or does it require CK?

Here is a few shots:

Spoiler

5ab17bbc72831_TESV2018-03-0508-30-37-01.thumb.jpg.c8df6322c7ae656f07ebbe2be7c944cb.jpg

5ab17bbd3e03a_TESV2018-03-0508-33-13-70.thumb.jpg.64009bc9ae0f57dbba9c02eb24a83b27.jpg

5ab17de80e605_TESV2018-03-0402-58-38-05.thumb.jpg.2676303c81b11fd98d34e645eb1bda79.jpg

The water you must take as water-activator-it´s a plain surface...skyrim has a bunch of different water types...I don´t know if you can reach those models by a positioner...

I always ask to learn a bit using the creation kit...for furniture placement and little navmeshing you may be able to start after some hours looking the bethesda videos "creation-kit-tutorial"...then you have a real mod with real functionallity, which can also be shared:-))...and you do not need to lend  homes:-)) ...that "bondage-house" mod doesn´t really look like that, but as I see from your pictures....after your´s there is ready, it´s much more better suiting:-)

On 3/20/2018 at 3:08 PM, t.ara said:

The water you must take as water-activator-it´s a plain surface...skyrim has a bunch of different water types...I don´t know if you can reach those models by a positioner...

I always ask to learn a bit using the creation kit...for furniture placement and little navmeshing you may be able to start after some hours looking the bethesda videos "creation-kit-tutorial"...then you have a real mod with real functionallity, which can also be shared:-))...and you do not need to lend  homes:-)) ...that "bondage-house" mod doesn´t really look like that, but as I see from your pictures....after your´s there is ready, it´s much more better suiting:-)

Thanks for the info and tip on activators ... didn't know there were water ones ... will take a look around more.  Yes, that bondage-house mod only provides the basement setting to redecorate ... disable, markfordelete existing content ... go to your LostCastle location and shop around by name, help name to get ID, then use player.placeatme <ID> and start redecorating and positioning furnature.

Wish I had more time to learn real modding :-D

Very nice mod :smile:

Only thing i've noticed that is a bit strange is when i use one of the guillotines where you can press the activation button that causes the blade to fall is that my characters head stays attached.

I'm not sure if there's a way to fix that somehow or if fixing it is even possible.

Any suggestions on that is appreciated.

I installed the mod manually with a bit of trial & error until i got it working (Fully working? I hope so *shrugs*).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, pandygame said:

Ciao, ho scaricato i file ma quando li apro, tutto ciò che viene mostrato è un file .txt e non esiste un file .esp. Qualcuno ha un link al file .esp in modo da poter ottenere il mod?

Grazie

(automatically translated)
The link is indicated on the file you downloaded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok so it says this mod has "no dependencies", but id really like to know what i need to do to get anything when i interact with anything. my character just stands around like an idiot for 3 or 4 seconds and then nothing happens. i even went and got the newest versions of various animation mods and nothing happens. 

• 4 weeks later...