yes-

but I will not delete animations, I´ll add (much) more, this is my main "Background Job" behind this mod...pinup poses will come and old zap animations will be deleted (of course) , zep animations will be staying also inside, they are too less in volume to discuss them.

All together it will be not a huge different in the numbers of animations in future, imo.

And this is not the problem of FNIS6.3xxl ..it can handle 12000 animations at all. This should be really enough.

If you have too many animations, you can reduce the number by removing some unused animations in the meshes/actors/character/animation/tarafurniturepack.

Please back up originals

I think maybe you could be able to remove the following animations for now

Pinups_lay31.hkx - pinups_lay54.hkx

everything labeled zap except

_ZazAPC051.hkx

zazfurntureexit.hkx

zbfxnoose_dead.hkx

zbfxnoose_enter.hkx

zbfxnoose_slowstruggle.hkx

zbfxnoose_struggle.hkx

You will need to keep these files in green.

all the other zap or zbx stuff is not needed yet.

This all may change in future updates.. and T.ara will have to verify this for sure.  But the export works if you exclude these files. (do not delete files in green) The other stuff was not included in FNIS export list yet.  I am not sure if they will be used later.. maybe they will be.

Well, removing ZEP worked for me. Went ingame, chose the Patron at Local Inn - Riverwood start, FT'd to the castle, went in, took a quick look and

Its gonna make a great succubus player home! :D

Tara Ultimate Furniture Pack = TUFPack

Just don't eat the hot dogs t.ara has cooked for you and left next to the fire.

yes-

but I will not delete animations, I´ll add (much) more, this is my main "Background Job" behind this mod...pinup poses will come and old zap animations will be deleted (of course) , zep animations will be staying also inside, they are too less in volume to discuss them.

All together it will be not a huge different in the numbers of animations in future, imo.

And this is not the problem of FNIS6.3xxl ..it can handle 12000 animations at all. This should be really enough.

Haha  you would be surprised.. I already am using 11800 =D

But don't worry.. make all that you want.. I can delete some of the ones I don't use as much.

So sitzt hier glaube ich jeder zweite vor seinem 'Computer'  ;)

EGWlQ.gif 

ja genau, ein gras mod war schuld-aber dennoch: wenn nun der mod als ESM läuft gibt es keine Möglichkeit mehr, den NACH dem grasmod zu starten-das IST sehr sehr schlecht...also sind alle esm dazu verdammt, von landschaftsmods plattgemacht zu werden LOGISCH-und gleichzeitig DÄMLICH !!!!

esm´s .....

can´t be put more down into loadorder, to have an influence on the landscape if other landscape mods are starting more at the bottom-this is a crappy fact of the modding possibilities. Very sad !!!!!

This means for all esm files better not to edit landscape !!!!

-means, that I Need a second mod-part  (as esp) to prepare the landscape for the entrance of my castle, that has to be at the very buttom of all other landscape mods.... ??? !!!!! :@

das liegt warscheinlich an irgendeinem Landschaftsmod

Not to be rude but I definitely think this mod does rely on some dependencies! The actual area looks really nice but there's nothing other than vanilla assets; everything is empty and some spots are definitely broken. Hopefully this is easy to fix!

post-163422-0-72485700-1496860232_thumb.jpg

post-163422-0-53246800-1496860236_thumb.jpg

post-163422-0-49369300-1496860241_thumb.jpg

post-163422-0-10523300-1496860246_thumb.jpg

post-163422-0-22552300-1496860250_thumb.jpg

post-163422-0-45269300-1496860255_thumb.jpg

yes-

If you have too many animations, you can reduce the number by removing some unused animations in the meshes/actors/character/animation/tarafurniturepack.

Please back up originals

I think maybe you could be able to remove the following animations for now

Pinups_lay31.hkx - pinups_lay54.hkx

everything labeled zap except

_ZazAPC051.hkx

zazfurntureexit.hkx

zbfxnoose_dead.hkx

zbfxnoose_enter.hkx

zbfxnoose_slowstruggle.hkx

zbfxnoose_struggle.hkx

You will need to keep these files in green.

all the other zap or zbx stuff is not needed yet.

This all may change in future updates.. and T.ara will have to verify this for sure.  But the export works if you exclude these files. (do not delete files in green) The other stuff was not included in FNIS export list yet.  I am not sure if they will be used later.. maybe they will be.

the problem with too many animations is not realy your problem its the problem of users that feel they must install every pose / animation mod ever released few mods that takeup a large amount of animation slots = funnybiz animation pack + halos poser 

Hi, very cool pics...lol...I can really tell you that this is  not my mod. There´s an error fooling you...anyway, a good beginning:-)

I put the mod into my Laptop skyrim/with update only-and I had everything inside...

YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE MESHES and TEXTURES-files, you only have installed the ESM/ESP file  !!!!!!!!

I strongly think you have downloaded the esm/esp file and thought that it is the whole mod THATS ALL

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FULL MOD AND INSTALL THE FULL MOD (about 150MB zip-file)

Check out the download, the contence and compare it with your installed folders.

Rude or not-and don´t be rude to your Computer:-)

...and those pics make me deeply thinking about the fact, how much NEW content is coming within this mod !!!

Not to be rude but I definitely think this mod does rely on some dependencies! The actual area looks really nice but there's nothing other than vanilla assets; everything is empty and some spots are definitely broken. Hopefully this is easy to fix!

ja genau, ein gras mod war schuld-aber dennoch: wenn nun der mod als ESM läuft gibt es keine Möglichkeit mehr, den NACH dem grasmod zu starten-das IST sehr sehr schlecht...also sind alle esm dazu verdammt, von landschaftsmods plattgemacht zu werden LOGISCH-und gleichzeitig DÄMLICH !!!!

esm´s .....

can´t be put more down into loadorder, to have an influence on the landscape if other landscape mods are starting more at the bottom-this is a crappy fact of the modding possibilities. Very sad !!!!!

-means, that I Need a second mod-part  (as esp) to prepare the landscape for the entrance of my castle, that has to be at the very buttom of all other landscape mods.... ??? !!!!! :@

You can always create an esp override using Tara furniture as master.  This can be done very easily in TESVEdit without even using ck.  You can use this override esp to add additional optional features if you like also.  Yes, it would need to be put below other landscape mods in order to make sure that these assets are primarily used in that area.

Oh no! Where is the full mod download? On the downloads page I only see these two!

Hi, very cool pics...lol...I can really tell you that this is  not my mod. There´s an error fooling you...

I put the mod into my Laptop skyrim/with update only-and I had everything inside...

YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE MESHES and TEXTURES-files, you only have installed the ESM/ESP file  !!!!!!!!

I strongly think you have downloaded the esm/esp file and thought that it is the whole mod THATS ALL

Check out the download, the contence and compare it with your installed folders.

post-163422-0-86229600-1496861806_thumb.png

Oh no! Where is the full mod download? On the downloads page I only see these two!

Hi, very cool pics...lol...I can really tell you that this is  not my mod. There´s an error fooling you...

If the esm download was not the right, which will probably be if there are only 2 downloads?  :P

Hi, you please choose both, and one has a txt file inside-that txt contence will give you a mega-link and it´s Password...calm down and download it...You will not regret that:-))

In your case, please Play with the esp file that is automatically installed.

I´ll take care for an update and we do not need any secondary download(s) [like that esm/esp]

Please, what means "override" exactly...?....I´d need to split the esm in future and parallel maybe have an esp that takes care for the ouside area...but this is crappy?;-)()(

esm´s .....

You can always create an esp override using Tara furniture as master.  This can be done very easily in TESVEdit without even using ck.  You can use this override esp to add additional optional features if you like also.  Yes, it would need to be put below other landscape mods in order to make sure that these assets are primarily used in that area.

lol, that guy should be tied one afternoon at one of my furnitures or captured by standing in a pillory for calming down....

...wörtliche Übersetzung: dieser typ braucht dringend sellischen beistand... :cool: (this joke refers to the guy inside that clip)

giphy.gif

T.ara, you could add a section alongside the waterwheel bridge that would allow characters to walk along, maybe some steps up to the road, a lantern post and all without editing the landscape

Maybe make the lantern post some sort of bondage machine where the victim/NPC/Character has to use a dildo to keep the lantern lit?

Once locked into position, they have to keep pumping on the dildo to keep the lantern lit or they suffer a slow health drain, which allows for some rest. But don't rest too long! The only way to stop the health drain is to keep the lantern lit, pumping up and down on that dildo. You could add a double dildo version and an anal version (gotta keep they boys in mind)

I think its a good idea to develop the mod to include a building. It acts as a good showcase as well as bugtracker.

Please, what means "override" exactly...?....I´d need to split the esm in future and parallel maybe have an esp that takes care for the ouside area...but this is crappy?;-)()(

Override is basically an ESP plugin to use an ESM as a master... any changes in the ESP will override the code in the master.

so to make one easily, make TaraFurniture as ESM

- open Tarafurniture.ESM in TESVEdit

<ETA> In this point you should clean identical to master records for ESM first.. otherwise you will just include overrides that are not intended.  This will create ITM Error in loot.

- Expand

- Right Click Worldspace

- Click Deep Copy as Override into

- click yes i am sure

- Click checkbox next to <new file>

- name new ESP plugin like  TaraLandscape

- Click yes for adding Skyrim and Tarafurniturepack as ESM

- Close TESVEdit and checkbox next to new file to save.

Now you should see a newly created plugin with the changes you made.

Not everyone will need this..  It can just be used to override in case of problems.  Anyone can follow this method to create their own override if they need to do it. Yes this solution is mostly crappy, but it is the only way to fix conflicts with other mods if you want to use an ESM.  Only other way is to maybe place objects to hide gaps and leave landscape alone.

mvl09Fd.gif

About the master / plugin issue: maybe it is possible to stick all the assets in a master file, and have the castle as an additional plugin file depending on the master.

Outstanding job on the castle, by the way!

And I have 1 request: there are a few animations that I would really like to have available as a separate "basic" anim that can be set off using SendAnimationEvent.  The BitchOnGroundStruggle and the 4 hogtied anims especially, since they can be used anywhere,

Did a bit of a look around. DeviousFrameWork doesn't recognize the furniture.

I did see a few things I will probably use if I ever get a handle on CK :blink: (still watching the Bethesda tutorial videos, #9 next )

I would change that to 'definitely use' if they were lockable :D

Hi musje...

I will create for all of this 5 animations pose markers, if you like-

that way you can use them on every place you like...

...and yes, I can also offer them as "b -o" ´s if you need them that way. Of course !!!

The entrance has got a huge Change because I want one esm-file  in future ONLY....now the landscape mods can do what they like but they can´t "touch" any more this place to deform edited landscape, because I did not edit/touch any vanilla landscape any more...

please watch at this fine changings:-)) the front of the house is now exactly standing in the evening sun...and the way of the gamer points exactly again under the mountain....into the "secret-castle":-)

....that Job was real "CK-struggling"...lol, (3h)....(this is a first rough positioning and without cluttering)

And thanks for your impressions:-)

About the master / plugin issue: maybe it is possible to stick all the assets in a master file, and have the castle as an additional plugin file depending on the master.

Outstanding job on the castle, by the way!

And I have 1 request: there are a few animations that I would really like to have available as a separate "basic" anim that can be set off using SendAnimationEvent.  The BitchOnGroundStruggle and the 4 hogtied anims especially, since they can be used anywhere,

post-1454928-0-55183200-1496874613_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-28296000-1496874719_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-91814700-1496874844_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-03361900-1496875764_thumb.jpg