EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

On 6/5/2017 at 5:25 AM, ephiny-asunder said:

Untitled-1.png.2d66253fd5774ef6d858cbbf9c4986b6.png

!EVE v7 IS AVAILABLE!

Eve Patreon

Feel free to follow EVE's progress on Patreon.

Or grab some released clothes from DA:

Eve DA

What is EVE?

EVE is a more realistic body mesh for TS4, originally intended to be used with mods such as WickedWhims for animations, poses and more. It isn't a slider, morph or preset, but an actual mesh that can be applied to all female Sims as a default nude shape, or selected Sims as a non-default via the WW Body Selector. It can deform with sliders and mods for a variety of unique boob and butt sizes. EVE works best with skins that have nipples. The nipple placement has been reworked so it is now compatible with MOST available nipple tattoos.

V7 Update?

What has been updated? Everything has been remeshed again, but this time the boobs have been made a bit smaller yet more shapely. The butt has been tweaked a little bit, and the legs have been slimmed a little so EVE can fit into most thigh-highs.
Eve is still a work in progress, though.

TOU

Use EVE however you like. Feel free to make clothes, etc, but if you include the mesh, please give credit. Apart from that, go wild.
I will have EVEV7 Dev files up soon for people who like making clothes for her.

Requirements?

Nothing. You don't need anything to play with Eve in-game.

Installation?

Please read the README file when you download and unzip.
To use the optional overlays, you need to reaccess CAS mode via cheats. To do this already in-game, see here.

Walk through to assign nipples/vagina overlay:
  Hide contents

Once you have accessed CAS via this method, go to the skin details area.
1.png.1ff59aefc23bcfa8820f0d09603238c3.png
Scroll down until you find the EVE overlays and click them. Ta daa!
2.png.b0e1bda3c295ce6dd68a47b13454761e.png

Credits?

Blender, S4S, Photoshop, Turbodriver, Perfectioncat.

FAQ?

Q: The nipples! There be none!
A: This is the most common complaint, that EVE doesn't make nipples appear. And you're right, it won't. You need to add them in yourself. Think of EVE as just the shape - you still need the texture. EVEv7 comes with a couple of skin detail files to help you with that, or you can just go out and find a skin that you'd like your Sims to wear that already has nipples added (most do). There's a bunch of fantastic ones on this site.

Q: The defaults don't work with such-and-such other default mod?
A: If you have any other mod already installed that replaces the defaults for female top or bottom, then you need to remove it. You can only have one default female top/bottom in your game at a time.

On 7/22/2020 at 12:19 PM, Sanrasaa said:

I've got a problem with my body selector, maybe you guys can help.

I downloaded a big list of CAS stuff and the uploader refered to EVE6 to use them.
He also postet a dropbox link where to download EVE6 so i got it, choosed the "Non Defaults" folder and extracted it into my Mods.

Ingame i can see the EVE6 Bodys in the WW Body Selector and i changed my Sim to use these Body (upper and lower body).
Sadly, it hasn't changed anything. Still glitching clothes, flying pierced nipples in front of my Sims boobs, etc.

After some try and error, i choose to "ignore" his recommandation to use EVE6 and got EVE7 (still Non Defaults version), removed EVE6 and exracted EVE7.
Exactly the same problem. It shows up in WW Body Selector, i selected them... no changes.

I'm about to give it up... but there are so many awesome clothes and other CAS stuff which doesn't work properly without EVE6 (or maybe EVE7?).
Would be great if you guys can help me out.

EDIT: oh maybe this helps. Here is the link of the collection i downloaded: Kritical´s Naughty Collection (LL update 17.07.) 1.0.36

Hello, I'll try and answer your question. EVE is not a preset body, it is a mesh body. As such, when you assign it with the WW Body Selector, you are not assigning a preset that carries over for all clothes (everyday, sleep, swim, etc). You are only assigning it to nude, and so when your Sim removes her clothes, the EVE body mesh should show up to replace the nude body mesh. I hope that makes sense. That is why normal clothes won't automatically have the EVE bodyshape, because they have not been meshed that way.Kritical has made many great clothes compatible for v6 that are meshed that way though, so you should be able to simply chose them from Create A Sim in the clothing and accessories areas. There are a few creators who make great things actually. I should list them in the main post. I also regularly create new v7 compatible garments and accessories on my Patreon that are later released to my DA account.

As for why it is this way...when I first made EVE, presets didn't exist yet. Making a mesh body was the only way to really alter the body past the in-game sliders. And for why I can't convert it into a preset now...EVE is higher poly for more rounded boobs, more detailed nipples and a more sculpted butt. Higher poly meshes can't be made as presets.

On 7/27/2020 at 2:12 PM, 8 Bit Rick said:

Maybe I'm lost, which is fine but when I go to edit my female (her butt or boobs) they do work but then go away when I put clothes on her. Like the option is no longer highlighted and you can tell a difference... at least with the butt. Not sure why.

Please see the answer I gave sanrassa above. Hopefully it helps.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2020 at 10:57 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Yes, the download links are not be locked for non-patrons. You do need to confirm that you are 18+ to continue, though.

When I download the EveV4 Zip it contains: EveV4 Default Nude Top, EveV4 NonDefault Nude Top, EveV3 Default Nude Bottom and EveV3 NonDefault Nude Bottom. Are there Eve3 Nude Tops Default/NonDeault? Are there Eve4 Bottoms Default/NonDeault? (I understand that they are no longer supported)

Thank you in advance!