EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

1 hour ago, PauloBrunosPS98 said:

I want my Sim to look like the model you used, especially the vagina. How do I do this, my friend? Thanks

you could try reading this thread as its in there about 4 different times .... stop been lazy ppl read the dam threads .. that said one more time ... to get the look you have to use the body mods in the op and download the skin too .. then in cas you will see the body mod there on your sim .. now goto skins and look for the eve skin .. click it and bam nipples ect .. done 

4 hours ago, noboru said:

Someone else having problems since the last update from the sims? When i click in the "x" to remove the top, the female Sim still have bra on her. Is that from this mod not being updated or another, maybe?

Yeah, I'm having the same kinda problem... But the difference is when I click on "x" automatically switches back to a "default" breast that I have no idea where it comes from