EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

ok for all the ppl having problems with the nipples ... ok you need the meshes and the eve skin ... the nipples are the skin there not seperate ... just go into cas .. then click the head and skins ... scroll to eve skin and click the setting you want in the skin and bang fantastic skin on a great mesh with the nipples 

Hi! I first wanted to say thank you! This body mesh finally added a vagina to a really nice skin mod that I had. So thank you very much on that!

But I do have a little problem with something and I was hoping you might be able to help out.

Whenever my female sim that has this rig is having sex or just doing a certain thing in the moment, some really big clipping appears where it's almost like another skin (a lighter one) clips out and it really clashes. Plus there are some zig zag lines on each side of the bottom part of her butt.

Did I do everything correctly? I installed both default and nondefault versions and in the CC I selected the Eve V4 option on the full body area.

Hi, first off, I love your skin its beautiful. I was wondering if there was a way you could make the skin more compatible with cc tattoos, I have a watercolor tattoo cc that I absolutely adore but it gets faded by the skin which is mildly disappointing. Also I notice the default makeups get faded as well. Thanks

On 2/20/2018 at 9:14 AM, leyre said:

i cant get this thing to work, i installed it but i dont see the any change, other than my char has no nipples ( using v3 )

I tried this too.. Best i can tell you is if you don't see the nipples then you do have it installed but you have to manually go in game and edit every single female to get nipples to show up going thru the skin details of the body not the face.  Honestly i liked the texture of the body and is seemed nice but having to go thru so much to make my womanizer sims interactions look somewhat realistic was a bit too much. so went back to better bodies mod for now until this one starts adding details if it ever does. this my preference and some people need to understand that not everyone on this board is modding master and that is fine.

I was thinking if ephiny-asunder could make an update of this body mesh with a version of female one adding nipples like others body meshes (BB, Heliotropic's heavy boobs, for example) AND a new version for males too... I don't know if that's too much to ask. That would be really nice indeed

On 06/06/2017 at 1:56 AM, ephiny-asunder said:

Thank you everyone for all your feedback!

This week I plan on working on the bum (I spent far too much time on the front), and also I will dive into making it a default.

The skin/tattoo issue should be relatively easy to fix, I hope.

I don't know why it doesn't work, I put the extracted folder in the mods folder and it still doesn't work. Can someone help me?

On 27-02-2018 at 6:01 PM, Dinonis2001 said:

I don't know why it doesn't work, I put the extracted folder in the mods folder and it still doesn't work. Can someone help me?

Dont bother with this, use better bodies instead