EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

Muito obrigado, adoro o novo "Tamanho" e Curves..works great ..

Hi, how did you get to use the mod in the sims 4 game?

I removed my original CAS Nude I had on default and used this one instead, picture on left shows original Nude Cas I had second two are the new EVE Mesh Body V3., can't have two different Nude CAS, you have to remove whatever you have and choose this file

post-1866803-0-92009200-1499954692_thumb.png

post-1866803-0-86466900-1499954845_thumb.png

post-1866803-0-80301300-1499954897_thumb.png

Muito obrigado, adoro o novo "Tamanho" e Curves..works great ..

Hi, how did you get to use the mod in the sims 4 game?

I removed my original CAS Nude I had on default and used this one instead, picture on left shows original Nude Cas I had second two are the new EVE Mesh Body V3., can't have two different Nude CAS, you have to remove whatever you have and choose this file

The problem that I do not know to use in the game it does not appear and it is not to put clothes when it leaves nothing appears, you understand maybe it's the wrong mods that I'm using so it's not working, it helps me I put a video of step to Step teaching how to use them in the game

The problem that I do not know to use in the game it does not appear and it is not to put clothes when it leaves nothing appears, you understand maybe it's the wrong mods that I'm using so it's not working, it helps me I put a video of step to Step teaching how to use them in the game

I've dropped into /mods/ folder these:

MYOBI-eveV3-defaultnudebottom.package

MYOBI-eveV3-defaultnudetop.package

MYOBI-eveV3-skinoverlay.package

But I don't see anything like on the screenshots.. how to get that high detailed body mesh in game?

Excellent job on this mod ! Great boobs & butts. Bravo and thanks a lot ! :)

Some problems. Maybe I do something wrong ? (sorry for my French cow English) :

1. The shapes are "destroyed" by clothes

When sims are nude, great boobs and butts. Cool ! But when your sim have for example a bikini, the shape of boobs and butt is not conserved. It disappears.

I tried the non-default and the default files : same result. 

A compatibility issue with some Cmar mods maybe ?

2. Proportion / size problem

Don't know how to explain that in English. :D

I think the size of the MYOBI Eve V3 boobs and butts should approximatively correspond to the standard sizes.

That's not the case at the moment and so, once dressed, your sims have very small boobs and butts.

Anyway, thanks once again for this great mod !

When sims are nude, great boobs and butts. Cool ! But when your sim have for example a bikini, the shape of boobs and butt is not conserved. It disappears.

I think the size of the MYOBI Eve V3 boobs and butts should approximatively correspond to the standard sizes.

That's not the case at the moment and so, once dressed, your sims have very small boobs and butts.

Hi BT523, I have the same problem about the compatibility with clothing.. When I want to put my sim a clothe on, the effect of this mod dissapears. The only solution I found is putting a clothe under accessories category, like leggings. I was wondering if ephiny-asunder could make an update with compatibility with clothes (even tops and bottoms)

Hi BT523, I have the same problem about the compatibility with clothing.. When I want to put my sim a clothe on, the effect of this mod dissapears. The only solution I found is putting a clothe under accessories category, like leggings. I was wondering if ephiny-asunder could make an update with compatibility with clothes (even tops and bottoms)

It's been said a load of times in this post, but this is NOT a slider mod. This does not take the place of something like the Breast Enhancement mod. This is a mesh. It's basically the same thing as a shirt and a bottom, but in the shape of breasts and with no added visual layers over the skin. If you put on other clothing, you are telling the game to swap out the EVE mesh with whatever top or bottom you pick. This is not a "compatibility" issue, it was never designed to work with other clothing in the first place. The only way you can get "clothing" to work is if you have CC that are "accessory" types (gloves, rings, bracelets).

It's been said a load of times in this post, but this is NOT a slider mod. This does not take the place of something like the Breast Enhancement mod. This is a mesh. It's basically the same thing as a shirt and a bottom, but in the shape of breasts and with no added visual layers over the skin. If you put on other clothing, you are telling the game to swap out the EVE mesh with whatever top or bottom you pick. This is not a "compatibility" issue, it was never designed to work with other clothing in the first place. The only way you can get "clothing" to work is if you have CC that are "accessory" types (gloves, rings, bracelets).

Ok, I see.

So yes, there is a proportion problem.

To increase / decrease the size of the MYOBI Eve V3 "clothes" (boobs and butts), we have to use the game sliders.

And so, the size of the Eve V3 "clothes" will impact the bodies of dressed sims.

That could be ok if there was a size relation between the Eve V3 shapes and the original shapes. But that's not the case. For the same slider position, the Eve V3 shapes are really bigger than the original shapes.

But ok, creating that kind of mod is surelly not so easy. So all I want to say is : Thanks a lot for your great job ! ;)

Ok, I see.

So yes, there is a proportion problem.

To increase / decrease the size of the MYOBI Eve V3 "clothes" (boobs and butts), we have to use the game sliders.

And so, the size of the Eve V3 "clothes" will impact the bodies of dressed sims.

That could be ok if there was a size relation between the Eve V3 shapes and the original shapes. But that's not the case. For the same slider position, the Eve V3 shapes are really bigger than the original shapes.

But ok, creating that kind of mod is surelly not so easy. So all I want to say is : Thanks a lot for your great job ! ;)

The way I see it, it's only really a proportion "problem" if you want your boobs to be smaller. I have lots of accessory clothing, so I just equip the EVE meshes on all outfits and put accessory clothing over that. That way the boobs stay the same on the character no matter what.

The way I see it, it's only really a proportion "problem" if you want your boobs to be smaller. I have lots of accessory clothing, so I just equip the EVE meshes on all outfits and put accessory clothing over that. That way the boobs stay the same on the character no matter what.

Yes, that's a kind of solution. At least for you cause you have a lot of accessory clothing.

It would probably be better if the Eve boobs and butts were in the accessory category, no ? Or under the skin details category.

So the Eve shapes would be conserved no matter the clothes your sims are using.

But don't know what are the intentions of Ephiny-Asunder (if she (he) is still working on this cool project).

Yes, that's a kind of solution. At least for you cause you have a lot of accessory clothing.

It would probably be better if the Eve boobs and butts were in the accessory category, no ? Or under the skin details category.

So the Eve shapes would be conserved no matter the clothes your sims are using.

But don't know what are the intentions of Ephiny-Asunder (if she (he) is still working on this cool project).

That's not how this game works. When you use clothing, the game is not puttiing the clothing on top of a Barbie doll mesh, it is completely swapping out the top/bottom/body of the sim but in the same proportions. If you were to look inside your average piece of clothing from CAS, you would see that there is absolutely nothing inside the shirt. What you see on the surface is all there is on the character model. If there ARE visible boobs/legs whatever, then whoever made the CC had to copy the Barbie mesh and load it into their CC when they made it. Part of the reason the game was designed like that is to save on processing power, if you have more layers that are not visible, you are unnecessarily making polygons that the game has to process even if they aren't showing.

If the EVE meshes were accessories they would just clip / poke through the clothing meshes you used. The ONLY way to get normal clothing to change shape is to do a slider mod, which would be extremely difficult if not impossible to get such a specific shape out of. If you want to use more typical types of clothing, you would have to specifically MAKE it with this mod in mind and copy the breast mod into the mesh of the clothing you were making.

I hope that helps. TL;DR, this way he is making this mod now is the best you are going to get if you want this type of breast shape.

That's not how this game works. When you use clothing, the game is not puttiing the clothing on top of a Barbie doll mesh, it is completely swapping out the top/bottom/body of the sim but in the same proportions. If you were to look inside your average piece of clothing from CAS, you would see that there is absolutely nothing inside the shirt. What you see on the surface is all there is on the character model. If there ARE visible boobs/legs whatever, then whoever made the CC had to copy the Barbie mesh and load it into their CC when they made it. Part of the reason the game was designed like that is to save on processing power, if you have more layers that are not visible, you are unnecessarily making polygons that the game has to process even if they aren't showing.

If the EVE meshes were accessories they would just clip / poke through the clothing meshes you used. The ONLY way to get normal clothing to change shape is to do a slider mod, which would be extremely difficult if not impossible to get such a specific shape out of. If you want to use more typical types of clothing, you would have to specifically MAKE it with this mod in mind and copy the breast mod into the mesh of the clothing you were making.

I hope that helps. TL;DR, this way he is making this mod now is the best you are going to get if you want this type of breast shape.

Thanks for the infos ! Not sure I understand 100%, I usually speak French. Anyway I'm sure you are right.

Let's use an example.

Pic 1 : Original breast.

Pic 2 : Breast modified by JS Sims mod (under "face > skin details" category)

Pic 3 : JS Sims breast + top

The modified JS Sims breast is visible around the top. So I thought that kind of result should be possible with the Eve mod. But ok, I was wrong. ;)

post-933503-0-72133100-1500166668_thumb.jpg

post-933503-0-41492900-1500166684_thumb.jpg

post-933503-0-67399300-1500166696_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the infos ! Not sure I understand 100%, I usually speak French. Anyway I'm sure you are right.

Let's use an example.

Pic 1 : Original breast.

Pic 2 : Breast modified by JS Sims mod (under "face > skin details" category)

Pic 3 : JS Sims breast + top

The modified JS Sims breast is visible around the top. So I thought that kind of result should be possible with the Eve mod. But ok, I was wrong. ;)

No prob. Your English is better than some Americans', I'm sure. What you are seeing with the JS Sims detail is it is only a texture that is put on top of the default mesh, like a tattoo or a skin color. It does't actually change the shape of the breast like EVE does.

No prob. Your English is better than some Americans', I'm sure. What you are seeing with the JS Sims detail is it is only a texture that is put on top of the default mesh, like a tattoo or a skin color. It does't actually change the shape of the breast like EVE does.

Hmmm... Would not say that the game is always unable to put clothes on a wide variety of customized shapes / customized meshes.

It works 100% correctly in this example (pic 4).

But I see what you mean and yes, the results are often very bad (visible skin through the clothes).

Don't know why it works sometimes and sometimes not.

post-933503-0-53130800-1500199296_thumb.jpg

My character has no body... Just feets and head. Can anyone help me?

No body in the CAS ? Not sure but you probably need a mod like "Cmar Nude in CAS". The Cmar mods are on the sexysims.info website (registration needed).

• 2 weeks later...