EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

Great job. Huge improvement on the boobs. 2 things

Does the non-default top interfere with Heliotropic's Heavy Boobs breast slider mod? I noticed after loading with your mod all of a sudden my standard boob sizes got smaller.

Also, the point of the nipple is I think in a good place shape-wise, but in terms of the textures most of the pre-existing nipple assets (airplane randy, wild_guy) are slightly below where the point is and it looks a bit weird.

Neither the default or non-default meshes conflict with my or any other breast slider mod.  It only seems like your breasts have gotten smaller because EVE's mesh makes the default size used for clothing meshes seem small by comparison.

EVE's breasts are simply larger than the base mesh, and the effect the breast slider has on their size is multiplicative.  Think of the base mesh as being size 1 by default, multiplied by the breast slider value between 1 and 100.  Breast slider at 100 = size 100 breasts.  A slider mod increases the upper limit to, say, 120, so breast slider at 120 = size 120 breasts.  With larger breasts like EVE here which are over twice the size of default you start out at 2, then multiply by 120 and get size 240 breasts.  The result is a nude top that dwarfs its clothed counterparts (even without a slider mod).

To those of you wondering at the disparity between clothed and nude breast sizes it's important to remember that the nude mesh is not used by the game for anything but the sim's nude appearance.  Think of it as a breast-shaped shirt your sim is wearing that has no bearing on how the game renders any other mesh.  Slider mods affect every mesh in the game because every mesh has weights that morph according to those weights.  To the software your sim is a collection of weights that deform meshes of a defined shape, not a defined body with clothes over it.

As far as size goes I'm still looking for something else that might be interfering or wondering if the update changed things. I was wondering about conflicst because i compared screenshots i took before i noticed the size change to what i was seeing in game and saw a difference.

This is what I'm talking about with the nipple placement. Bunny girl has airplane randy nipple tats. Other girl (wip Hitomi Tanaka) is using wild_guy's nipple skin details. Notice the point of the boob mesh is higher than the nipple of the texture.

post-777150-0-24750000-1498460632_thumb.pngpost-777150-0-91839700-1498460651_thumb.pngpost-777150-0-02890800-1498460658_thumb.pngpost-777150-0-90056900-1498460663_thumb.png

Oh the nipples are definitely misaligned, no doubt there, but that was done to suit a different standard used by some custom skins like the one used in the OP.  At the end of the day you have to put your nipples somewhere and they have to correspond with a specific location on the UV map.  Some modders put them in one spot, some put them higher.  They aren't compatible and it's a lot of work to make that adjustment on the mesh.  it's relatively easy from the texture side, especially for an overlay and not a full skin--just move them up or down 20 or so pixels and done--assuming the UV map on the mesh was done correctly.

If you see a change in breast size for meshes not affected by this mod across screenshots the most likely culprit is that your sim lost weight.  The weight and fitness sliders move around quite a bit during play and will often diminish breast size over time.  If you're using the No Fitness/Fatness mod make sure it's installed correctly (not unzipped, within the first layer of the folder hierarchy inside the mods folder).

As far as size goes I'm still looking for something else that might be interfering or wondering if the update changed things. I was wondering about conflicst because i compared screenshots i took before i noticed the size change to what i was seeing in game and saw a difference.

This is what I'm talking about with the nipple placement. Bunny girl has airplane randy nipple tats. Other girl (wip Hitomi Tanaka) is using wild_guy's nipple skin details. Notice the point of the boob mesh is higher than the nipple of the texture.

attachicon.gif06-25-17_7-43-34 PM.pngattachicon.gif06-25-17_7-43-51 PM.pngattachicon.gif06-25-17_8-14-24 PM.pngattachicon.gif06-25-17_8-14-34 PM.png

That is no so much an interference issue - more so it is a compatibility issue with the nipple tattoos that you are using, being that they were mapped differently. I can work on some new nipple tattoos/overlays instead that have been specifically mapped for the Eve mesh.

I was playing with the V3 Default version but some boots seems are not compatible so I decided to play with the Non-Default Version, but I can't find it in game..... I removed the Default version and installed the non default version in my Mod folder but I can't find where is it in game.

Please could you tell me where I must find it in game... skins, tatoos where?...

Thanks a lot.

P.D.  Now I see, same issue the post above  :blush:

So this version also reverts back to the default Maxis mesh when sims are clothed? Is there any way to stop it from doing that? 

This isn't a slider mod. He's making a new mesh that effectively functions like any top (shirt, bra, etc) and changing the assignment for the default mesh to his mod. If it was a slider mod, he could change proportions but not the shape.

Thanks for this awesome work !

Though I can't seem to get the skin overlay working. Nipples won't display on the body. There are no other requirements right ?

You need to select the overlay from the Skin Details tab :)

Thanks, would have take time to find by myself somehow. V3 is great and compatibility with tatoos is significant 

Whoa, another body replacement! Thank you for sharing this with us, Myobi. I'm a fan of your makeup, eyes, skin overlay, face overlay, anything! You are a really talented CC creator!

Hemoso diseño pero estan caidos los links  :(  :(  :(

Links are down, it says you reached a limit or something.

Got this problem too. But rejoice, I have the solution. I'm not sure if there are rules about external link here, so I'll just post the solution here.

You'll be able to download from Dropbox in spite of the 429 error if you follow this method:

1. Download the Dropbox App.
  2. Download a web browser which can open "intent://" links on your smartphone. Puffin web browser is OK.
  3. Open this link in Puffin web browser on your smartphone, replace the <YOUR_DROPBOX_LINK> with the Dropbox link, and choose Dropbox app:
intent://www.dropbox.com/sm/launch_intent_or_fallback_page?url=<YOUR_DROPBOX_LINK>#Intent;scheme=https;action=android.intent.action.VIEW;end;

Example:

intent://www.dropbox.com/sm/launch_intent_or_fallback_page?url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/0q96es37fdtzcgj/MYOBI-eveV3.zip?dl=0#Intent;scheme=https;action=android.intent.action.VIEW;end;

Enjoy!

How to use Sims 4] EVE Mesh Body V3 in the game the sims 4 for me does not appear when they are naked and also does not appear in wickedwhims me help please

How to use Sims 4] EVE Mesh Body V3 in the game the sims 4 for me does not appear when they are naked and also does not appear in wickedwhims me help please