EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

12 hours ago, Mcboyo238 said:

Hey, I installed the mod exactly how you instructed and it's not working. Could this be because of a recent update/pack?

Hello, 8.3 works fine with the current game update. Are you using it with or without Wicked Whims?

12 hours ago, plumbobreads said:

Download not working, is there anywhere else I can grab the files? please and thank you ❤️

Please try download them again. Sometimes this site is glitchy and things don't load properly.

12 hours ago, Ts4Skyrim said:

does it have animation at the bottom?

If you mean jiggle physics, no, it does not.

On 6/5/2017 at 4:25 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

EVEv8.3 Body Presets - A new set of full body female presets to achieve a curvier shape. You can find these in CAS along with other presets. These presets will adjust all clothing worn by the desired sim.

English is not my primary language and I can't understand "These presets will adjust all clothing worn by the desired sim." That is, if I have an EVE body selected on a Sim, then the clothes that I put on it will fit under the EVE body? And if so, how do I properly install this preset?

On 9/19/2022 at 12:28 AM, dregon87 said:

English is not my primary language and I can't understand "These presets will adjust all clothing worn by the desired sim." That is, if I have an EVE body selected on a Sim, then the clothes that I put on it will fit under the EVE body? And if so, how do I properly install this preset?

The body presets work just like the other body presets that come with the game. To install them, you just need to drop the Eve v8.3 Body Presets.zip file in your Mods folder and select the desired preset in CAS.

On 9/21/2022 at 2:57 AM, fekoll said:

Hi. So, i'm not understanding exactly. The main file already has nipples and vag textures? Does the main file changes the look of the skin?

The textures are in the Eve v7 Skin Overlays.zip file, not the main file. After placing this file in your Mods folder, you must add the details manually from CAS in the Skin Details section. Note: if you already use custom skins with nipples, you won't need this file.

5 hours ago, HeywoodJeblome said:

I put the version for use with WW in because I'm using it and for some reason when I select the EVE body they have no nipples even when naked?  Anyone else have this issue?

See above.

Edited by ephiny-asunder
words
7 hours ago, HeywoodJeblome said:

I put the version for use with WW in because I'm using it and for some reason when I select the EVE body they have no nipples even when naked?  Anyone else have this issue?

I'm having the same issue, and I believe I have it correctly set.

• I'm using Wicked Whims
  • In the Eve v8.3 Body Meshes.zip file, I went to the 'For use with WickedWhims' folder and grabbed these two files:
    • MYOBI-EVEv8.3-bottom-nondefault.package
    • MYOBI-EVEv8.3-top-nondefault.package
  • I placed the two files in my Mods directory (in my case, in a subfolder called 'Adult-Body').
  • When I loaded Sims 4, I went into the Wicked Whims body selector, and chose all sims with breasts and vaginas.
  • There I picked the Eve top and the Eve bottom as the top and bottom for all. 

When I closed the menu, any sims already nude looked correct, with the proper anatomy and details (including nipples).

BUT when any of them got dressed and undressed, all detail was lost on the nipples. The shape was still correct (prominent erect nipple) but the color of the nipples and areolae were the same flesh tone as the rest of the body.

I've looked twice to see if I have anything that might be conflicting but I haven't found anything. I still have to turn off all my other CC and see what happens then.

On 9/25/2022 at 12:41 PM, GilHamilton said:

I'm having the same issue, and I believe I have it correctly set.

• I'm using Wicked Whims
  • In the Eve v8.3 Body Meshes.zip file, I went to the 'For use with WickedWhims' folder and grabbed these two files:
    • MYOBI-EVEv8.3-bottom-nondefault.package
    • MYOBI-EVEv8.3-top-nondefault.package
  • I placed the two files in my Mods directory (in my case, in a subfolder called 'Adult-Body').
  • When I loaded Sims 4, I went into the Wicked Whims body selector, and chose all sims with breasts and vaginas.
  • There I picked the Eve top and the Eve bottom as the top and bottom for all. 

When I closed the menu, any sims already nude looked correct, with the proper anatomy and details (including nipples).

BUT when any of them got dressed and undressed, all detail was lost on the nipples. The shape was still correct (prominent erect nipple) but the color of the nipples and areolae were the same flesh tone as the rest of the body.

I've looked twice to see if I have anything that might be conflicting but I haven't found anything. I still have to turn off all my other CC and see what happens then.

If you have trouble with getting the overlays to stay when your sim is in the nude state (bathing, etc) you might need to edit the nude outfit your sim uses via a modding program. Outfit Tools is a good one, and I believe MCCC also comes with an option to edit a sims nude state as well. Essentially you need to tell the game to keep using the skin overlays when nude. The game should already know this since the overlays are flagged for nude and are cloned from moles, which obviously aren't meant to disappear from a sim's body when they shower, but sometimes things just don't work the way they are meant to. I've no idea why this works for some people and doesn't for others.

Also if anyone is wondering, this issue is relatively new because prior to 8.3, the overlays came as part of the mesh. I had to remove them, however, since so many people didn't like the overlays, wanted to use different overlays, or had issues with the overlays appearing on top of custom skins.

Another option you could try is simply using an anatomically correct replacement skin which might prove to be easier. Luumia's skins are fantastic for this, as is this one here.

9 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

If you have trouble with getting the overlays to stay when your sim is in the nude state (bathing, etc) you might need to edit the nude outfit your sim uses via a modding program.

I just stumbled in here and read this problem. I've quoted you so that you can pass it along. Skin Details get applied to all outfits, even the nude / bathing one, so that is most likely not the issue. This is the issue; After the High School Years patch, there's a bug involving Skin Details. They will not stay on your sim under any circumstances unless you equip them in EVERYDAY OUTFIT #1.

12 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

If you have trouble with getting the overlays to stay when your sim is in the nude state (bathing, etc) you might need to edit the nude outfit your sim uses via a modding program. Outfit Tools is a good one, and I believe MCCC also comes with an option to edit a sims nude state as well. Essentially you need to tell the game to keep using the skin overlays when nude. The game should already know this since the overlays are flagged for nude and are cloned from moles, which obviously aren't meant to disappear from a sim's body when they shower, but sometimes things just don't work the way they are meant to. I've no idea why this works for some people and doesn't for others.

Also if anyone is wondering, this issue is relatively new because prior to 8.3, the overlays came as part of the mesh. I had to remove them, however, since so many people didn't like the overlays, wanted to use different overlays, or had issues with the overlays appearing on top of custom skins.

Another option you could try is simply using an anatomically correct replacement skin which might prove to be easier. Luumia's skins are fantastic for this, as is this one here.

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I'll see if I can find something that works. I really love the shape of Eve so hoping this can work.

As for having to separate the mesh from the overlay - is it a lot of work to provide both options? (Like here's one with everything, here's one with the overlay separate, etc.) Although that might get too complicated. You know what your fanbase needs better than me for sure.

3 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

I just stumbled in here and read this problem. I've quoted you so that you can pass it along. Skin Details get applied to all outfits, even the nude / bathing one, so that is most likely not the issue. This is the issue; After the High School Years patch, there's a bug involving Skin Details. They will not stay on your sim under any circumstances unless you equip them in EVERYDAY OUTFIT #1.

Ugh so much yes. I spent FOREVER tearing my hair out until I figured this out. This sadly doesn't help when assigning the default body parts in Wicked Whims.

8 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

THANK YOU! I just updated the main post to include this. It makes perfect sense as I always had them assigned in the main outfit and could never replicate the problem.

5 hours ago, GilHamilton said:

This sadly doesn't help when assigning the default body parts in Wicked Whims.

It's a two-step method I guess. First to CAS for the overlays and then to the WW Body Selector for the meshes. I originally did plan to make two versions, but people get confused with what is available already. I will, however, keep this in mind for the next update. I know the default WW top switched to including the textures (probably for ease) so I might have to suck it up and do the same.

Ugh I am still having issues with the EVE mesh. Removing all my CC and seeing what is messing things up. 

Two questions, if you don't mind @ephiny-asunder:

1. When I can get the top to work, using ONLY the MYOBI-EVEv8-top-default mesh (no WW, no other CC except MCCC, the nipples have no color at all. Is that normal? Or should there be a basic tint, like in the thumbnail. See attached image for what I see.
  2. Even using the default top and bottom, when the sims go to shower, they change clothes into the basic sims no nipple/no vagina look. Any idea why?

Nude, colourless.png