EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

Do I need the latest version of the game to run this mod properly? I mean, I'm running at V 1.60.54.1020 and after installing the mod, I can see the bottom EVE in CAS but not the breasts (TOP). Is that an issue due my game version or some other source like mod incompatibility? I'm not using any other mesh body mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 4:30 PM, tacaum said:

Do I need the latest version of the game to run this mod properly? I mean, I'm running at V 1.60.54.1020 and after installing the mod, I can see the bottom EVE in CAS but not the breasts (TOP). Is that an issue due my game version or some other source like mod incompatibility? I'm not using any other mesh body mod.

If in doubt, I suggest to update.

On 6/8/2021 at 5:05 AM, fekoll said:

I don't understand how to install this. I use WW, do i install the non-default TOP and BOTTOM and the other file that says PRESETS?

The body preset works like any of the default body presets in game. It is optional and totally up to you if you want to use it. It just changes the sim's body a little bit in CAS.

On 3/19/2021 at 4:42 PM, Apex_2K said:

Is it okay to use "MYOBI-EVEv8bodypresetNatural.package" along with default Top and Bottom meshes ?

See above.

On 3/31/2021 at 1:10 PM, Sandatharius said:

Are the old files still available?

There's a link in the title post for older files.

On 4/17/2021 at 8:26 AM, Kingweon said:

I'm having a problem. When I go into cas and strip the girl, there's a nude texture there with nipples. Then I go into the game and the girls take showers and there's no nipples. What gives? 

Showers notoriously break everything. Try using the nipple and vagina overlays to see if it works. If not, I can only suggest trying a custom skin that already has nipples on it.