EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

This whole discussion is really unnecessary and it's clear both sides have lost their cools and are wrong now, it's not worth arguing with a person that refuses to do the right thing, a person can be honesty and do a critic without offending and raging, but i don't want to discuss this anymore since its really not worth it.

This whole discussion is really unnecessary and it's clear both sides have lost their cools and are wrong now, it's not worth arguing with a person that refuses to do the right thing, a person can be honesty and do a critic without offending and raging, but i don't want to discuss this anymore since its really not worth it.

Where is the 'big' offense? in say that this body stinks? Well, for me it's the truth, You can only play naked, the type of boobs does not look good in this game because it do not have Physics , and the butt seems ripped. It is my opinion. That's all. In the other hand, the skin is cute. 

Where is the 'big' offense? in say that this body stinks? Well, for me it's the truth, You can only play naked, the type of boobs does not look good in this game because it do not have Physics , and the butt seems ripped. It is my opinion. That's all. In the other hand, the skin is cute.

The author of this mod is aware of the issues that come with it and pretty open to feedback. There are creations in line with this body shape that have been specifically made, I'm sure there will be more to come too,

It's very clear that this is a work in progress and not claiming to be a finished project. Harsh criticisms and hostility between users could discourage this creator and others from sharing their work,

Everybody is entitled to an opinion but sometimes it helps to sugar coat your words :)

The author of this mod is aware of the issues that come with it and pretty open to feedback. There are creations in line with this body shape that have been specifically made, I'm sure there will be more to come too,

It's very clear that this is a work in progress and not claiming to be a finished project. Harsh criticisms and hostility between users could discourage this creator and others from sharing their work,

Everybody is entitled to an opinion but sometimes it helps to sugar coat your words :)

Well, the only one that deserves my apologies if I offended him, is the author, nobody else. What annoyed me a lot is that the other guy wrote as if he had the absolute truth but only based on what another 'famous' guy says, that is what corrupt politicians do.

As an artist, I know the creative process, and I have also learned that from strong criticism it is where you can improve more, but a hard criticism must have facts behind. My criticism is very hard on this mod but I am telling the truth, I would not make a critic so hard without having facts supporting me, I am not crazy.

Well, the only one that deserves my apologies if I offended him, is the author, nobody else. What annoyed me a lot is that the other guy wrote as if he had the absolute truth but only based on what another 'famous' guy says, that is what corrupt politicians do.

As an artist, I know the creative process, and I have also learned that from strong criticism it is where you can improve more, but a hard criticism must have facts behind. My criticism is very hard on this mod but I am telling the truth, I would not make a critic so hard without having facts supporting me, I am not crazy.

It's not a matter of truth and nobody has accused you of telling lies,

Criticism is good yes, but harsh criticism will be seen as aggressive in text format and when posted publicly it's open for people to chime in, if someone answers a question for me in my thread it's cool and many authors will agree :)

It doesn't help that you've been pretty hostile in a few threads too and it gives the wrong kind of vibe :(

Rest assured, if you have an interest in this creation, it's getting some attention, Julie J has been already working on clothes to fit ;)

Thanks R-Lo for bringing back the peace.

I agree that the non-default version as clothes can be a bother, so i made a simple edit in sims4studio and put them on the tattoos slot, it worked and i can use it with most cloths without big clip issues, i don't know if i can share it without the creator permission tought.

Thanks R-Lo for bringing back the peace.

I agree that the non-default version as clothes can be a bother, so i made a simple edit in sims4studio and put them on the tattoos slot, it worked and i can use it with most cloths without big clip issues, i don't know if i can share it without the creator permission tought.

Anytime :)

That sounds really interesting and I'm sure the creator of this mod and others would love to see!

1.png

What is EVE V3?

EVE is a high-poly more realistic mesh body for TS4, originally intended to be used with mods such as WickedWhims for animations, poses and more, but so far still in the early stages.

V1 had has some kinks that needed to be ironed out, and V2 fixed a lot of the issues, but was far from finished. V3 is a slight step up!

EVE is now a default body type for females and can also be found under Full Outfits.

It can deform with sliders for a variety of boob sizes and butt sizes.

EVE works best with skins that have nipples. The nipple placement has been reworked so it is now compatible with MOST available nipple tattoos.

There is an additional skin download which was mapped to work with correct nipple placement and works with the HQ Mod. It is optional.

EVE is kind of experimental. Some poses and animations may not work correctly due to the large boobie "physique".

V3 Update?

V3 is mainly an update to the breast mesh. It has been reworked for UV placement and also breast size. The breasts are now more rounded and the nipples have more shape to them.

Eve is still a work in progress, though.

06-05-17_8-17-16PM.png

For the Future!

I hope to eventually edit EVE with more detail, and create a male version. I also plan to make a series of accessory-style clothing options for EVE.

TOU

Use EVE however you like. Feel free to make clothes, etc, but if you include the mesh, please give credit. Apart from that, go wild.

Requirements?

Nothing. You don't need anything to play with Eve in-game. There is an additional skin download that you may want to install for the nipples and vagina to show more naturally, but it is optional (although recommended).

Installation?

For the non-defaults, just stick it in your mods folder. For the defaults, make sure you don't have any other female body default that may clash, and then stick it in your mods folder.

Credits?

Blender, S4S, Photoshop.

DOWNLOADABLES

EVE V3 (defaults and non-defaults are included in one zip)

EVE V3 Skin (entirely optional, large file!)

CLOTHING : EA Remeshed Underwear

Feel free to follow EVE's progress on Patreon.

• 2 weeks later...

Ty for this excellent mesh! Been waiting a long time since sims2 to see bodyshape meshes for sims4 :)

Any chance of making clothing meshes with this bodyshape such as tank tops, skirts etc? Currently the non-default mesh allows for a very limited wardrobe.

Thanks again for the great work!

i think this body mesh is great ... and saying it stinks was rude yes ..you say its not to your taste .. because thats basically what it is .. your own personal taste on weather you like it or not ... simply saying it stinks is disrepectfull to the creator and the time they put in to making it and then also the fact they chose to share that with others free of charge for there time and work ... so next time think before you post nasty and rude comments .. or better still just dont post it 

saw some people asking if u can use this with other scalers, answer is YES YOU CAN. there is an accessory add on vers. you can use with other cc clothing for tops i couldn't find accessory eve for bottom. I WISH IT WILL EXIST SOON xD

here, I used the EVE V3 acc and the pokies nipples with the Evol expansion 10x body scaler 

03a13dbb6511a4f7f2ce07d0b2379810.pnge72b2041323a681573a7fcc036ebf922.png

and here is EVE  V2 with the better body mesh boobs and Evol 10x. i like bbw sims so certain tops that are made curvier or morph look better with the eve and BB together...so they do work with other scalers/body mesh for different looks. 

(this wasnt even as big and they could go, but they are pretty big still. jacket clipping is because jacket is not morph for scaler not because of EVE)

501ba85da0e174c0d52f7133fccdb8b5.png8a10cb3a13658268f355f6f252f0c39f.png

i love this for my bbw sims and i just love the curves in general.... hopefully when the eve clothing shapes come out they are just as curvy , id like to see some thickness with a little chunky celulite maybe? or a bbw eve body mesh would be ideal so i wouldnt have to use so many scalers or at least if i did it would have a really dramatic sexy shape. LOL id really like to use those. great work! looking forward to seeing new releases!  :D

nipples are skin colored is there an issue with this mod causing this at the moment or have i done something wrong. i have no other mods installed so there should be no interference. i have seen a few people post about this issue and no one seems to have an answer for it. any one have any idea why this is happening?