EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

I do not want to be rude but this body stinks, without the skin the buttocks seem almost ripped from the body and with the skin the improvement is minimal, the boobs do not have a realistic shape ... seem rigid missiles ... and the butt is so big that even lowering to the smallest size, the butt break the upper clothes ... shirts, sweaters and more if it is worn with nothing on the low part.

I do not want to be rude but this body stinks, without the skin the buttocks seem almost ripped from the body and with the skin the improvement is minimal, the boobs do not have a realistic shape ... seem rigid missiles ... and the butt is so big that even lowering to the smallest size, the butt break the upper clothes ... shirts, sweaters and more if it is worn with nothing on the low part.

"I do not want to be rude..." -> "but this body stinks."

Does this makes sense to you? Does it? Because it's doesn't to me!

Could you make a little more effort to not openly offend the modder and it's work? You triggered me but i will remain civilized and ask you to edit your post and turn it into a constructive criticism, wich the creator will see, think about and do the  necessary changes in the future, bashing his work will only discourage him and make him drop the project or delete ir and keep it for personal use, i hope you understand and do the right thing.

I do not want to be rude but this body stinks

Actually this is whats called being exceptionally rude.

And it's a well known fact that anyone who says their not trying to be rude or don't want to be rude are actually doing the opposite intentionally.

Could you make a little more effort to not openly offend the modder and it's work? You triggered me but i will remain civilized and ask you to edit your post and turn it into a constructive criticism, wich the creator will see, think about and do the  necessary changes in the future, bashing his work will only discourage him and make him drop the project or delete ir and keep it for personal use, i hope you understand and do the right thing.

Why I have to praise something that I do not consider good? Sometimes strong criticism is more useful than foolish gossip. With this mod you can only play naked, and the butt seems to come out of the body. I'm not telling lies. 

And it's a well known fact that anyone who says their not trying to be rude or don't want to be rude are actually doing the opposite intentionally.

As I said, then call it honesty, because I am not saying any lies.

I do not want to be rude but this body stinks [...]

That's not how you avoid being rude.

Then call it HONESTY.

Why I have to praise something that I do not consider good? Sometimes strong criticism is more useful than foolish gossip. With this mod you can only play naked, and the butt seems to come out of the body. I'm not telling lies. 

Uh no if you actually have to defend yourself then no it's not honesty it's just being an ass.

There's a thing called constructive criticism might want to learn the difference.

And when a well known and famous modder like Twallan says you're being rude then you are.

Then call it HONESTY.

Uh no if you actually have to defend yourself then no it's not honesty it's just being an ass.

There's a thing called constructive criticism might want to learn the difference.

And when a well known and famous modder like Twallan says you're being rude then you are.

Who?! 

Do not you know how to read? I REPEAT ... if you do not want to take it as a criticism take it as honesty, and with that said, I'm not defending myself I'm just expressing my opinion AND I'M NOT SAYING LIES. 

Then call it HONESTY.

Who?! 

Do not you know how to read? I REPEAT ... if you do not want to take it as a criticism take it as honesty, and with that said, I'm not defending myself I'm just expressing my opinion AND I'M NOT SAYING LIES. 

What do you mean by Who? If you mean Twallan then you obviously know very little. Google Nraas Mods

The simple act of replying the way you have clearly shows you're defending yourself and your rude behavior if you where just being honest then keeping quiet would've been the only way to respond.

As I said there is a thing called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

Actually never mind I just saw one of your other posts on needing a Mod Manager for a Sims game LOL

If you actually need a Mod Manager for a Sims game since modding a Sims game is a simple copy and paste to the Mods folder and watching out for mod conflicts your not smart enough to be able to tell the difference animated-cheeky-smiley-image-0007.gif

Then call it HONESTY.

Who?! 

What do you mean by Who? If you mean Twallan then you obviously know very little. Google Nraas Mods

The simple act of replying the way you have clearly shows you're defending yourself and your rude behavior if you where just being honest then keeping quiet would've been the only way to respond.

I'm sorry but I seek only what interests me. So nope.

Keeping quiet? good joke! I'm not going to do what you want. You do not even have your own thoughts! you're based on what your 'famous' modder says.

Tell me the lies I'm telling here about this Mod, do it.

Keeping quiet? good joke! I'm not going to do what you want. You do not even have your own thoughts! you're based on what your 'famous' modder says.

I never said you where telling lies fool I said you where being rude and should learn the difference between that and constructive criticism.

But since I saw one of your other posts that you need a Mod Manager for a Sims game which is nothing more than a copy and paste to the Mods folder while watching out for mod conflicts then your obviously not smart enough to learn.

And as for not having my own thoughts stuff it I've been in the Sims modding community since 2001 and been making mods for Sims games up until 2013. animated-cheeky-smiley-image-0007.gif

And I won't respond to you any further you're nothing but troll and not worth my time as I only talk to intelligent people.

Then call it HONESTY.

Who?! 

I never said you where telling lies fool I said you where being rude and should learn the difference between that and constructive criticism.

But since I saw one of your other posts that you need a Mod Manager for a Sims game which is nothing more than a copy and paste to the Mods folder while watching out for mod conflicts then your obviously not smart enough to learn.

And as for not having my own thoughts stuff it I've been in the Sims modding community since 2001 and been making mods for Sims games up until 2013. animated-cheeky-smiley-image-0007.gif

Pay attention, idiot ... YOU SAID I'M NOT HONEST ... what the hell does it mean to you when now you said 'You are not telling lies' ... DUH! 

Creating Mods does not give you own thinking for these aspects, you are a fool, you are contradicting yourself like a silly child.

Asking for a Mod Manager makes sense when you start modifying the game ... DUH! ... stalker. 

And I won't respond to you any further you're nothing but troll and not worth my time as I only talk to intelligent people.

And that it is clear that the only one who is diverting the subject away from this topic is YOU, because a moderator is going to come to warn about it. 

Pay attention, idiot ... YOU SAID I'M NOT HONEST ... what the hell does it mean to you when now you said 'You are not telling lies' ... DUH! 

Creating Mods does not give you own thinking for these aspects, you are a fool, you are contradicting like a silly child.

Asking for a Mod Manager makes sense when you start modifying the game ... DUH! ... stalker. 

No you pay attention moron I said IF YOUR BEING HONEST I didn't say you where not being honest there is difference fool.

Stalker please I saw that post of yours over 2 weeks ago so stuff it again.

Now move along little troll as you're not worth my time since I only talk to people who are intelligent and have reading comprehension skills something you don't have.

And actually no it doesn't make sense to look for a Mod Manager for a game unless it's known to actually need one.

And that's when I started to modify the game ... asshole ... DUH! ... At the end of the day I do not use it, separate the Mods with Scripts is the trick and then all fine.

You're stupider than I thought, I'M HONEST IN WHAT I WROTE ABOUT THIS MOD, and you so stupid because you do not stop contradicting yourself, IF YOU SAY THAT I'M NOT SAYING LIES THEN YOU'RE ADMITTING THAT I'M HONEST ... DUH! ... MEGA DUH!

Troll? The only one that is diverting the main theme is YOU, crybaby.