EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

• 2 weeks later...

I have one problem with ephiny or MYOBI's clothes, or whatever the author of EVE wants to be called - they make the sim's butt ridiculously large. And they generally change the shape of hips and sometimes their colours somehow change the colour of other equipped clothes. I have the same problem with MISSME's clothes. Anyone else have this?

On 3/23/2021 at 6:07 AM, yoyoman69 said:

I have one problem with ephiny or MYOBI's clothes, or whatever the author of EVE wants to be called - they make the sim's butt ridiculously large. And they generally change the shape of hips and sometimes their colours somehow change the colour of other equipped clothes. I have the same problem with MISSME's clothes. Anyone else have this?

Same problem here.

On 3/23/2021 at 6:07 AM, yoyoman69 said:

That's because the clothes are made for that specific body shape. It's meant to be like that. MISSME also makes clothes for the EVE shape (or Allure top). Myobi does have a few Maxis versions of some of their older clothes,

• 4 weeks later...

I recently went through a couple of my older households to convert those Sims to have the Eve body. One of those was a Futa Sim I made some time ago. However, I noticed that when I change to the Eve body, the crotch moves up a bit higher with this body. Now when my Futa has a penis attached, it's situated a bit higher, and now doesn't line up with a female Sim's mouth during oral sex. With regular male sims, it's fine, obviously. Is there any way to align this so that it lines up better? Also, when a male Sim is performing vaginal sex, he always looks like he's doing anal when it isn't an anal animation. And when both male and female Sims perform oral sex on any of my female Sims, they are doing it too low on her anatomy. Things just don't line up anymore. Is there a fix for this?

• 2 weeks later...