EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

I only can find the bodypreset version in my game but it looks very unnaturally. The bottom doesn't look as beautiful like a bottom of a woman usually looks. It doesn't look human ?Could you upload a picture how it looks in yor game?

I had the default version from V7 which has worked. And I use WW so I can't use the default V8 ?

On 1/6/2021 at 8:06 AM, hospetel said:

is v8 compatible with old clothes?

The V8 body preset is compatible with all clothing by all content creators except for those made specifically for earlier versions. I will update my older content but, alas, this takes time.

On 1/7/2021 at 1:47 AM, DarthKahn said:

Installed the new Eve 8 but can't find it anywhere in my game. Where do I go to find it?

You should be able to find it under top and bottom options in CAS.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:13 AM, hospetel said:

I also have a problem that you can't see nipples with EVE clothes

Grab the "Skin Overlays For Clothing" file from the first page - *only download if you do not use custom skins or other custom NSFW skin details*, For NSFW clothing where naughty bits are made to peek through.

On 1/9/2021 at 6:34 AM, LancerEvoX said:

Can you use custom skins with this or something? The nipples are pretty large lol. 

Yes.

17 hours ago, VampireMovieFan said:

I only can find the bodypreset version in my game but it looks very unnaturally. The bottom doesn't look as beautiful like a bottom of a woman usually looks. It doesn't look human ?Could you upload a picture how it looks in yor game?

I had the default version from V7 which has worked. And I use WW so I can't use the default V8 ?

It looks like the preview images on the first page ingame. v8 works quite differently from v7. Could you please PM me how it looks in your game so I can help you get it working?

UPDATE 16/01/21 - Hi all, hope you don't mind but there is just a small tweak to change the nipples in v8. I was working on some piercings and realised I really didn't like the way the nipples looked. I was trying to keep everything lowpoly, but for the nips I felt like I had to emphasis them a little. This small update is just to shrink the nipple texture and give a little more definition to the mesh. Remove the v8 files first before placing the v8.1 in your Mods folder.

17 hours ago, True AI said:

Is it just all my Sims, but why does the butt crack seem to be off-center? The only swatch that doesn't make a double butt crack is the last one. I tried on multiple Sims and they all look the same.

Hello, here is a close up of the butt crack in Blender. The texture is slightly off center by maybe 2 pixels but it shouldn't be noticeable in game (middle below).

sd4s6f3g1d.png.90294535869c00244c7035aaf60f53b0.png

Do you use a custom skin? Most are fine, but some of them place the butt crack wildly to the side for some reason, like the one on the right above.

Other than that, do you use custom butt sliders? It is possible that they might distort the butt UVs somehow.

5 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

UPDATE 16/01/21 - Hi all, hope you don't mind but there is just a small tweak to change the nipples in v8. I was working on some piercings and realised I really didn't like the way the nipples looked. I was trying to keep everything lowpoly, but for the nips I felt like I had to emphasis them a little. This small update is just to shrink the nipple texture and give a little more definition to the mesh. Remove the v8 files first before placing the v8.1 in your Mods folder.

Hello, here is a close up of the butt crack in Blender. The texture is slightly off center by maybe 2 pixels but it shouldn't be noticeable in game (middle below).

sd4s6f3g1d.png.90294535869c00244c7035aaf60f53b0.png

Do you use a custom skin? Most are fine, but some of them place the butt crack wildly to the side for some reason, like the one on the right above.

Other than that, do you use custom butt sliders? It is possible that they might distort the butt UVs somehow.

Yes, I use GrimCookies Lazarus II Skin, and that skin is causing the issue. I have to use the skin, though. All my female Sims would look so different without it! I wish I knew how to edit the skin to correct the issue. ?

On 1/10/2021 at 3:04 AM, ephiny-asunder said:
On 1/6/2021 at 9:47 AM, DarthKahn said:

Installed the new Eve 8 but can't find it anywhere in my game. Where do I go to find it?

You should be able to find it under top and bottom options in CAS.

they don't appear anywhere. put image where the selector is. thanks

On 1/18/2021 at 2:44 PM, alexmania911 said:

they don't appear anywhere. put image where the selector is. thanks

1.png.828bc2a4dd7e8b24f1981e000abc94be.png 2.png.e5cd55279a8c485bbf3b1744b7fcde66.png 3.png.ca9ba1c8526eae6b5f236931eaa2df9e.png

(click on the pictures to enlarge)

Both the defaults and non-defaults are in the same place: top is under Tops, bottoms is under Bottoms, and the preset is found in Bodies.

If you aren't seeing them, try searching will the Custom Content filter on. If they still don't show up, make sure your game is up to date and you have enabled custom content in Game Options.

If you are using the WW body selector, please refer to this page on how to use it.

On 19/1/2021 at 1:04, ephiny-asunder said:

1.png.828bc2a4dd7e8b24f1981e000abc94be.png 2.png.e5cd55279a8c485bbf3b1744b7fcde66.png 3.png.ca9ba1c8526eae6b5f236931eaa2df9e.png

(haga clic en las imágenes para ampliar)

Tanto los valores predeterminados como los no predeterminados se encuentran en el mismo lugar: la parte superior está debajo de la parte superior, la parte inferior está debajo de la parte inferior y el valor predeterminado se encuentra en cuerpos.

Si no los ve, intente buscar en el filtro de Contenido personalizado. Si aún no aparecen, asegúrate de que tu juego esté actualizado y de haber habilitado el contenido personalizado en Opciones de juego.

Si está utilizando el selector de cuerpo WW, consulte esta página para saber cómo utilizarlo.

Thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...

I don't find the "Bimbo" Body Preset in Eve v8?! Where is it? :( 

In v7 we can choose "Natural" or "Bimbo"... But in V8 only "Natural"?...

PS:

1) Can we have many "Bimbo Presets"? (1/1 Bimbo, 1/2 Bimbo, 1/4 Bimbo...) (sorry for my bad english...)

2) Or can we have a "Bimbo" slider in CAS? :D

Hello!

Thanks for your really beautiful mod! :)

I tried to have the same as in your image preview but i can't... :(

*Settings
Top: Eve8.1(Swatch:n°1)
Bot: Eve8.1(Swatch:n°2)
BodyPreset: Eve8.1 Natural (No change on breasts or butt size)
Skin: Obscurus "SKIN N19 & MAKEUP" (Swatch: colone4,line4)
I don't know which take so i take the last...
Pose: I don't know which "Poses" you used... Can you tell me which and creator name?
Graphism Options: "Ultra" (Highest)

*Issues/Differences
Breasts:
    -yours are "perfectly round" and mine not!
    -Nipples: size and color
    -Shape: i m not sure but i think the shape is different too... >_<

Body:
    -Ribs(?): very marked ribs (i m not sure of tanslation...). Its like she have not eating since 2 weeks... :(

Skins details:
The Obscurus skin is very beautiful but when i use it, i lost lots of details! (Makeup/Skin texture...) >_<
But i need to use it to have the vagin "Barbie style"...

Suggestions/Remarques:

-Like i said in my previous post, can we have more "Body Presets"? Presets more/less "Bimbo Style"! :)

-I find the Shadows between breasts are too "hard"/"marked"... >_<

-Can you add a "Eve8 butts overlay"?

Because when i have the default EA skin and Eve8 Bottom (Last Swatch "Barbie mode"), i have no details on butts (shadow between the butts)

Thanks For Your Help! :)

Eve8_YourPreview.thumb.jpg.acecd238132bb5dc0cab6a43334bfef6.jpgEve8_MyPreview.jpg.f05ecd5e6c250d380f464833b52a9ac7.jpg

PS: Sorry for my bad english... :(