CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod Compatible with SSE

Hello everyone, 

I would like to see if anyone could help me out a bit. I've been experimenting around with breasts physics for fun, but have recently gotten a mod I was converting to work with SSE. I'm doing this for my own personal use, but will share whatever information I'm able to find from doing it. 

CHSBHC - BBP- Nude and Jiggly Mod by Cherryhotaling is compatible with SSE, but it drives me nuts because it's an old mod and the textures are far and rare to find for that body type. But the breasts jiggle well enough I would like to see about applying them to another body. I like them for the simple fact they don't have extra animations added to them. I can just walk around with my character and they move. I'm doing this for my own personal use, but would be willing to make a tutorial on the process if I'm able to get it to work. 

Now my first question. 

Has anyone else been able to convert this mod and get it to work?

Do you know of any tutorials or a process I could follow on how to apply these animations using blender to another body?

This would be my first time doing this, but I'm willing to learn the process. I would love to see about putting these animations on a CBBE character or UNP body..

Any help or advice anyone could give me would be much appreciated. 

@duzellx Thanks for the reply. I agree they do work, but it is good to optimize the meshes before using for safety reasons. I was able to get a foot texture to work with the mod which is great, but I'm looking into blender and how I might be able to use the animations on other bodies. I'm looking into scripting too and seeing about learning coding. It might pay off later on. I'm interested in creating animations which enable physics more since it's looking like we might not be getting HDT any time soon to SSE. 

I have talked with the mods original author. She did suggest I wait for HDT, but.....I want to see what animations allow for bouncing. If there is BBP for skeletons. I might be able to manipulate it with animations to get the bounce effect of this mod, while converting it to UNP and CBBE. I'm keeping an eye on Caliente's new body and want to see if he's able to add a BBP upgrade to SSE. 

My problem is when I use a BBP set body. It causes SSE to crash. I want to make animations work with the skeleton, but need to figure out how to get it into blender first. I'm slowly looking at tutorials on how to do this and starting the animation process. 

Anyway, this is just something I'm looking into and won't have any fruition any time soon since I'm just starting to learn this. 

kinda already gotten them to work in se without needing hdt , works as is already

optimized them pretty quickly  ...     your over complicating the process.

only difference ive seen with it compared to hdt is independent bounce , using it with standard xp32 will bring the "jiggle effect" but just not the independent motions 

many of the body mods from oldrim work as do their textures, remember that the one your asking on is cbbe based so any cbbe texture works ....

wrong, CHSBHC BBP are based on CBBE v2, so are only CBBE v2 Textures compatible.

And of which there are very few.  ;)

many of the body mods from oldrim work as do their textures, remember that the one your asking on is cbbe based so any cbbe texture works ....

wrong, CHSBHC BBP are based on CBBE v2, so are only CBBE v2 Textures compatible.

And of which there are very few.  ;)

Was noticing this myself. I was only using CBBE Textures on the body. Mature worked, but it had to be CBBE. Problem was there was not formal textures for that body. Only found one set, but there was no face textures since it created a giant neck seam. 

I did everything what is here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3345/? but it doesn't work for me.

Did you optimized the animations for SSE first? You do that in tools and with this filed.  You'll need to down load the 64bit creation kit from bethesda.net and using this guide in order to do it. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/? 

That should help you optimized the animations for SSE. I've gotten them to work, but I can't stand that walk. I just want a normal boring cat walk with some bounce to the lovelies. 

Why I tried optimizing this older mod. 

kinda already gotten them to work in se without needing hdt , works as is already

optimized them pretty quickly  ...     your over complicating the process.

only difference ive seen with it compared to hdt is independent bounce , using it with standard xp32 will bring the "jiggle effect" but just not the independent motions 

How exactly? I'm trying to get UNP into a bounce setup through Bodyslide, but noticed it wasn't working. I want to get BBP, but give it more of a boring catwalk with some jiggle. Alright so you get the giggle effect, but not the independent motions. 

Do you have an access guide I could use on how to get the HDT to get the jiggle without clothes just the breasts? I would like to test this myself. It might make it easier for me to see what I can do? Will I need BBP to use the HDT setup? 

And from your earlier post. You've got to create the skeleton... Do I need the old skeleton from Skyrim Or can I use the new one? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

using the old skeleton works, id save it at least for the hdt -future- 

for now though setting it up with the newer skeleton is best practice , and yes youll need bbp, dragonflys works fine for me 

Yeah, what I'm getting from this since CHSBHC actually works if you convert the mod over to SSE. But it's an animation. I talked to CherryHotaling and she told me it was too much work as it required too many animations and they had to be associated from all the testing I was doing with that particular body. 

I want to wait for SKSE64 for sure, but I'm wondering in order to create bounced and jiggles. We'll need to go back to the old fashion route and add supplemental animations for bouncing breasts and butts. Basically attaching animations for movement and sway through personal body meshes and textures. 

]

I'm thinking it will be a lot of work, but you could basically make a copy most the body sets from Bodyslide which are under UNP or CBBE. Create a set of animations and go one by one attaching them to each body and making adjustments where they need to be in order to create the jiggles. The key is textures. The animations will have to be attached to the meshes by hand much like CherryHolaling's older mods. 

With that process you're very likely to get bounce and jiggles for breasts and butts on the bodies. The problem would be you wouldn't really be able to create custom bodies. You'd have to have a premade body to work with the animations that are already hooked in with a mesh.  Now if you'd want to do clothes you'd have to create animations similar to BBP or Dragonfly. However.... 

There maybe a solution if you wanted to create a custom body. Someone would have to create a tool which could optimize and restructure the animations to a new body mesh. Much how bodyslide creates new custom clothes for players bodies. Except you'd have to do it with animations for bounce and jiggles. It's definitely a lot of work, but.... If the community would be up for it. I feel that's the only way to implement animations without SKSE64. 

As for clothes to get them to bounce and jiggle. You'd probably have to add them to the tool and allow the animations to be optimized and setup for the clothes as well. 

All I can say is that's a lot of work and a lot of program. When I look at this after reading over it a few times. I see Skyrim 32bit is spoiled when it comes to SKSE. That script extender did some amazing things. Granted there was still a lot of work involved, but creating the animations the way I just described is a monster task. You'd have to find some very dedicated modders who would want to go down that path. CherryHotaling started too with that older mod, but the community realised it was better to go the HDT route as it was easier to implement. 

Seems an awful lot of work.

I just chose a CBBE body I like (a current one) and overlaid it with Dragonfly's TBBP (SE version) stuff (not forgetting to murder his dreadful twirly idle). Used the latest XPMSE.

That works out of the box for me. It's a bit hit and miss on other followers and NPCs.  Pop the result through Bodyslide and I'm good to go. I chose TBBP armours to go with it all (converted a few from Oldrim).

It also works for most others like UNP. Seraphim's a nice SE body.

I just chose a CBBE body I like (a current one) and overlaid it with Dragonfly's TBBP (SE version) stuff (not forgetting to murder his dreadful twirly idle). Used the latest XPMSE.

That works out of the box for me. It's a bit hit and miss on other followers and NPCs.  Pop the result through Bodyslide and I'm good to go. I chose TBBP armours to go with it all (converted a few from Oldrim).

Do you have a video or a small tutorial on how to kill that stupid twirl idle? It's the only reason I don't use it. I can't stand that stupid twirl. 

By the way. I was just thinking about this and it came to the top of my head. Is it possible to use flash and XML files to work around as more of a plug in to animation meshes and files. Yes, we don't have SKSE, but.... 

Could we create a papyrus script which allows for a plugin function using outside scripts like XML files. Kind of how CEO uses them for OSA, but instead attach them directly to papyrus scripts and use the XML File to run the animation scripts in a way that is similar to HDT.  This would put less impact on the engine and you might not even see major performance drops since the animations would be handled outside the engine. You wouldn't have to worry about flappying and long stretching animations if the engine gets hit to hard. 

I'll break it down a bit. 

We create a DLL file as a plug in mechanism you can put into your Skyrim SE Directory. We create a few papyrus scripts which attach to the DLL file which can be placed in the data folder. We create a couple or one XML file which would be the script to handled the animations keeping the stress off the engine and just letting your machine handle the load out instead of Skyrim SE.

The problems I've seen with HDT is they are hard on machines and they make a major hit on the engine itself. Even if we port HDT over to Skyrim SE. It'll still eventually have flappy or out of control animations at some point due to engine stress. How about instead we start to rethink about how Skyrim SE handles animations like Bounce and jiggles and we start to think about taking the load off the engine. Would it be possible to run a few files outside the engine that could plug into the scripts which could take the stress from the animations off the engine?  

Do you have a video or a small tutorial on how to kill that stupid twirl idle? It's the only reason I don't use it. I can't stand that stupid twirl. 

It's easy. Just make sure you either remove his MT_IDLE.HKX before installing, or install it all and then choose another idle to overwrite it. I use Lifelike Idles that I converted to SE.

By the way. I was just thinking about this and it came to the top of my head. Is it possible to use flash and XML files to work around as more of a plug in to animation meshes and files. Yes, we don't have SKSE, but.... 

Could we create a papyrus script which allows for a plugin function using outside scripts like XML files. Kind of how CEO uses them for OSA, but instead attach them directly to papyrus scripts and use the XML File to run the animation scripts in a way that is similar to HDT.  This would put less impact on the engine and you might not even see major performance drops since the animations would be handled outside the engine. You wouldn't have to worry about flappying and long stretching animations if the engine gets hit to hard. 

I'll break it down a bit. 

We create a DLL file as a plug in mechanism you can put into your Skyrim SE Directory. We create a few papyrus scripts which attach to the DLL file which can be placed in the data folder. We create a couple or one XML file which would be the script to handled the animations keeping the stress off the engine and just letting your machine handle the load out instead of Skyrim SE.

The problems I've seen with HDT is they are hard on machines and they make a major hit on the engine itself. Even if we port HDT over to Skyrim SE. It'll still eventually have flappy or out of control animations at some point due to engine stress. How about instead we start to rethink about how Skyrim SE handles animations like Bounce and jiggles and we start to think about taking the load off the engine. Would it be possible to run a few files outside the engine that could plug into the scripts which could take the stress from the animations off the engine?  

If you have the ability / knowledge to build this - go for it!  I have enough difficulty switching on my PC so I have to hold my hands straight up and say I can't do this sort of stuff!

If I had the time.. I would actually. I wouldn't think twice. However, time is what I don't have. I would create a system which would take the strain off of Skyrim SE's engine. And allow the Animations script to run and be independent from the game itself. 

I think instead of running animations with bounce and jiggle like HDT. We should look at an alternative of taking the strain off the engine and allow for animations to run separately through XML scripts which would be similar to CEO. Maybe create a specific framework for SSE in general. I would create this if I could, but don't have the time as of right now. I can only create small simple mods. Something like this would be about a four year project with the time I have. However, I may look into creating something like this.. We'll see. But for now I'm putting the idea out there since I noticed HDT is nice, but.... It causes graphical issues and puts a lot of strain on the engine. 

This might be a way to get around that if animations are run separately and can be played whenever. 

And thank you for telling me about the idle setup. Does it work with naked bodies or just clothes?

If I had the time.. I would actually. I wouldn't think twice. However, time is what I don't have. I would create a system which would take the strain off of Skyrim SE's engine. And allow the Animations script to run and be independent from the game itself. 

I think instead of running animations with bounce and jiggle like HDT. We should look at an alternative of taking the strain off the engine and allow for animations to run separately through XML scripts which would be similar to CEO. Maybe create a specific framework for SSE in general. I would create this if I could, but don't have the time as of right now. I can only create small simple mods. Something like this would be about a four year project with the time I have. However, I may look into creating something like this.. We'll see. But for now I'm putting the idea out there since I noticed HDT is nice, but.... It causes graphical issues and puts a lot of strain on the engine. 

This might be a way to get around that if animations are run separately and can be played whenever. 

And thank you for telling me about the idle setup. Does it work with naked bodies or just clothes?

The idles are independent of clothes. They're just the regular standing around doing nothing idles.

I'm revisiting Skyrim for the special edition & it felt so odd without my beloved BBW.  so far, I converted aradia leather armor (to the best I can with what I've learned so far)

I've put the mesh through SSE Nif Optimizer & resaved the esp (got some errors when saving in CK which led to me having to delete crafting & tempering to make it stop).  I checked all the textures, they are originally compressed to DXT5 & seem to work ingame as is.  From what I understand they could be converted to BC7, but it would only be most useful to do so with the original uncompressed texture.

anyone is welcome to play/inspect the mod or share any tips :)

To get the armor pieces, Type "Help Aradia" in the console then use the ID listed with the "player.additem" command.

Aradia Skimpy Leather Armor - CHSBHC V3T.rar

post-74139-0-74245200-1501153881_thumb.jpg

post-74139-0-31536600-1501153889_thumb.jpg

I'm revisiting Skyrim for the special edition & it felt so odd without my beloved BBW.  so far, I converted aradia leather armor (to the best I can with what I've learned so far)

I've put the mesh through SSE Nif Optimizer & resaved the esp (got some errors when saving in CK which led to me having to delete crafting & tempering to make it stop).  I checked all the textures, they are originally compressed to DXT5 & seem to work ingame as is.  From what I understand they could be converted to BC7, but it would only be most useful to do so with the original uncompressed texture.

To get the armor pieces, Type "Help Aradia" in the console then use the ID listed with the "player.additem" command.

Oh, that's cool. Did you convert the older body too SSE of CHSBHC from the original game along with the armor? I converted the original body. I'm looking at the original nif and trying to figure out how Cherryholating attached the Animations to the nif in Nifskope. I've finally figured out textures, but I'm trying to see if I can get animations attached to a mesh. If I can figure out how to attach an animation to a body. I'm going to start to run nifs through a nif process and see if I can attach a slider bar with Bodyslide with animations attached to the body nif already that will work with SSE. But first things first. I've got to learn how to get these damn animations attached to UNP. GRAAAHHH!!!

Oh, that's cool. Did you convert the older body too SSE of CHSBHC from the original game along with the armor? I converted the original body. I'm looking at the original nif and trying to figure out how Cherryholating attached the Animations to the nif in Nifskope. I've finally figured out textures, but I'm trying to see if I can get animations attached to a mesh. If I can figure out how to attach an animation to a body. I'm going to start to run nifs through a nif process and see if I can attach a slider bar with Bodyslide with animations attached to the body nif already that will work with SSE. But first things first. I've got to learn how to get these damn animations attached to UNP. GRAAAHHH!!!

Yes, I ran a CHSBHC body through Nif Optimizer too & its working well ingame.  Currently using "Demoniac v1.0 CBBE FMS Ultralight" texture from SSE nexus for the body, no gaps, looks ok, only weird thing I noticed is my feet are a different shade of my skin.

About animations...Sorry I'm no pro here but from what I know...all you need is to have a mesh properly weight painted & tied to the proper bones (like the mod I uploaded).  Character animation itself is handled separately. Take a look at the mod "Fores New Idles" at SSE Nexus for more insight.  What you've described sounds like how animation is tied to a wheel or object in nifskope.

The bigger challenge is finding BBP or TBBP supported animation for the bounce (because we currently don't have working HDT in SSE).  I'm currently only using "Dragonfly BBP animation" from SSE Nexus till I discover or dig out (once upon a time, I had nearly full bbp animation sets for oblivion) more compatible animations.

If anyone can assist, I still need bbp or tbbp animations for Sneak, Jump, attacks, ect.

I may have another CHSBHC outfit for SSE to upload later but I still want to figure out how to get crafting & tempering working without errors while converting oldrim esp's in SSE CK.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright an update. I've slowly started to work with a new animation program and wanted to check out how HDT works compared to the ideas I was talking about earlier. I know CHSBHC has been converted to SSE, but am looking into a way to get custom animations from HDT to work with a body in SSE. I've started experimenting with bring in some old animations into unity and a few other programs and will soon see if I can create some hand made giggles. 

That's what I did as well.  I put Pretty Female Idles after Dragonfly to nuke that annoying twirl.  Not as good as Sexy Move but close.  Main complaint is that all females have the same walk, including grannies and little girls whereas Sexy move either defaults to excluding them or has an option that lets you as well as randomizing the walk/run animation for the ones that are not excluded.  If we ever get SKSE64 I believe he plans to convert it but I'm happy for now.

I could not stand Dragonfly's animations. In fact I overwrite the twirly idle with Lifelike Idles, and the walk , running and fighting are handled by other SE animations. The TBBP still works fine.  Must use FNIS, though.

This gives me an idea and makes me wonder if it's possible to use the Dragonfly animation setup to add Cherry's tits animations to the body and see if it'll make them jiggy.

Good news. I've learned how to assign weight paint and bones to the mesh. Now I've got to figure out how to setup skelly with the proper weight paint set. Will have to make the bone rig one by one. I'm going to see if I can take the animations from dragon fly and import them to blends.. Once I've gotten the animations in. I'm going to see how they are setup in Blends 2.49b and transfer over to the new model. So far so good. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've done it. Holy cow I've figured it out. I've gotten UNP to bounce. HAHa. I'm going to see if I can add other mod sets, but I've done it.  I got the breasts to bounce from a different body. They're literally bouncing. The butt does not work properly. I'll need new animations in order to get them to work, but the breasts do bounce. 

I've done it. Holy cow I've figured it out. I've gotten UNP to bounce. HAHa. I'm going to see if I can add other mod sets, but I've done it.  I got the breasts to bounce from a different body. They're literally bouncing. The butt does not work properly. I'll need new animations in order to get them to work, but the breasts do bounce. 

well, how did you do it?

Archived