cm partner Evy Race

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

CM Vilja evy race fro Adrenaline is cool..

but, i think Laika n Miyu is cool to..

but a pity in Oblivion we could not get married

if I could .. maybe I'll marry to all three

ahahahahaa ...

You got a link for Laika and Miyu? Or are they from the same person that made evy race vilja

Thank you very much, Spikes! Let me point out I've just uploaded a new version of the mod after getting an important hint from reading an article by a great modder. It made me edit the mod again to address a potential problem due to the companions' custom race being set to unplayable.

Like the updates before the new esp is found at the bottom of the original post.

There are quite a few mods out that offer possibilities to romance companions, I think I've once seen one that even gives you the opportunity to 'marry' NPCs... A very good and versatile mod is 'Lovers Voice SSP Plus'. You can have different types of relationships via dialogue options with this. Romantic as well as abusive ones, with a choice for your player character to be the active or passive partner in such a coupling.

Main point of the mod is adding interesting dialogue lines to any Lovers action.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...