Jump to content
dborg2

Maternity Pack Overkill +Addons

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, johnathon648 said:

hello there i was wondering if it is possible to make a maternity patch for this armor mod here. https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45141

i am asking you because i have no clue how i would do it so i was hoping you could maybe make a patch for it or explain to me how i would go about doing so.

I could do it, but I don't have T6M installed, nor nude-pregnancy versions of T6M to model to it. (P0-Non pregnant, and P1 to P7)

Link to post
1 hour ago, coolgue said:

i think the files are broken every time i download them vortex tells me that they are damaged

Probably Vortex can't handle the big files. I've seen multiple reports from this

Can you open the files in Winrar/7zip?

Link to post

Forgive me for this question I should know the answer to, but it`s been awhile since I played FNV.

 

I set up SCR, so I don`t need SMMP or this? I mean, SMMP is just for people who want to get Pregnancy going quick, right? I was just gonna install these anyway, because "why not?", so I downloaded this, and was then gonna download SMMP, but Mega hits me with a pop-up to pay for a subscription, so I can`t. Will that go away in a day or two, if I do need these? I`m not subscribing for something I use a few times a year or so.

 

The two Breeder mods are next on my list to install, by the way. So if MPO is a requirement, I`m gonna be bummed. They`re my favorite mods. So thanks for SOB. Also, I scrapped plans for installing TTW. Heard it had some issues. Plus the TTW Devs seem like the "Holier than thou" type judging from the vibe I get on their Discord. Wouldn`t surprise me if they redid their clothing system just to screw this site`s users over, because smut is the Devil. But I doubt it. Somewhat. But it wouldn`t surprise me.

 

You people rock.

Link to post
5 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Forgive me for this question I should know the answer to, but it`s been awhile since I played FNV.

 

I set up SCR, so I don`t need SMMP or this? I mean, SMMP is just for people who want to get Pregnancy going quick, right? I was just gonna install these anyway, because "why not?", so I downloaded this, and was then gonna download SMMP, but Mega hits me with a pop-up to pay for a subscription, so I can`t. Will that go away in a day or two, if I do need these? I`m not subscribing for something I use a few times a year or so.

 

The two Breeder mods are next on my list to install, by the way. So if MPO is a requirement, I`m gonna be bummed. They`re my favorite mods. So thanks for SOB. Also, I scrapped plans for installing TTW. Heard it had some issues. Plus the TTW Devs seem like the "Holier than thou" type judging from the vibe I get on their Discord. Wouldn`t surprise me if they redid their clothing system just to screw this site`s users over, because smut is the Devil. But I doubt it. Somewhat. But it wouldn`t surprise me.

 

You people rock.

Sexout breeder doesn't require MPO, but Fertile Breeder does.

On the download section I have 2 options, MEGA or GOOGLE. You could try the other one.

 

SMMP I can only host on MEGA (too big). it has an older version of SCR, SoPreg and MPO and 'relatively' it should get a new update soon. (relative as in a few months)

I want to finish my new MPO release and then add that + updates to other mods + even more mods to make an even simpler install package.

Link to post
59 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Sexout breeder doesn't require MPO, but Fertile Breeder does.

On the download section I have 2 options, MEGA or GOOGLE. You could try the other one.

 

SMMP I can only host on MEGA (too big). it has an older version of SCR, SoPreg and MPO and 'relatively' it should get a new update soon. (relative as in a few months)

I want to finish my new MPO release and then add that + updates to other mods + even more mods to make an even simpler install package.

 

Yeah, I discovered the Google link. MPO is installed. I installed FB, but as soon as I talked to the guy in Goodsprings that starts the mod, CTD. So I`m gonna just run with SOB this play-through. I still haven`t actually started playing. Just some testing around Goodsprings as I drop in mods. Been setting it up for like a week and a half. JIP stalled me for a week before someone figured out it was the NG(No Gore) dll that was messing it up. I was literally yelling at that mod. Anyone walking by must have thought I was nuts.🤪

 

Fenris and the Bloatfly cave(wish I could wake the captive NPC Breeders, perhaps upon attaining Queen status, and make them my attendant breeding drones aka slaves) are my favorite parts, so hopefully FB won`t be missed.

 

Saw in past posts you were working on SOB, so go, Go, GO! If you have any minions, if you could have one look at the navmesh in Fenris' den, that`d be great. My followers have a tough time in there. And I think I`ve fallen through the world, in there, in the past. But it`s been awhile, so maybe not. I`m crossing my fingers I`ll be able to get the Ant Queen quest to work this time. Would always hang up after eating the royal jelly for the first time. So no friendly ants, or whatever is supposed to happen. I have Soooo many suggestions for SOB, but I won`t bug you with them. It`d get out of hand pretty quick. Breeding, and forced breeding, seems to be my kink. I discovered that playing SOB. FNV was the first game I ever modded, and when I discovered LL, it was all over. FNV, then Oblivion, and then Skyrim. Haven`t played any of them vanilla, EVER. SOB corrupted me. I`ve never even finished any of them. My game always borks before I can get even close. Hoping the more powerful computer I got recently will help with a lot of problems I`ve had in the past. Script lag(and normal lag) has been the bane of my existence. That, and I`m trash at modding. I know just enough to be dangerous. lol    Gonna try out the Deathclaw quest this time. But I worry about going too far and messing things up. It`s why I never bothered with it in the past. Hopefully I`ll know when to stop before it`s too late. And save a lot. I really need to get in the habit of doing that more often. It`s bitten me in the ass too many times. Man I hope CASM works as advertised. It be really nice to just push a button to save. Well, I`ve gone and rambled on too much, again.

 

"Stay thirsty, my friend." And thanks.

Link to post
On 3/30/2021 at 7:05 AM, rcy68 said:

 

Yeah, I discovered the Google link. MPO is installed. I installed FB, but as soon as I talked to the guy in Goodsprings that starts the mod, CTD. So I`m gonna just run with SOB this play-through. I still haven`t actually started playing. Just some testing around Goodsprings as I drop in mods. Been setting it up for like a week and a half. JIP stalled me for a week before someone figured out it was the NG(No Gore) dll that was messing it up. I was literally yelling at that mod. Anyone walking by must have thought I was nuts.🤪

 

Fenris and the Bloatfly cave(wish I could wake the captive NPC Breeders, perhaps upon attaining Queen status, and make them my attendant breeding drones aka slaves) are my favorite parts, so hopefully FB won`t be missed.

 

Saw in past posts you were working on SOB, so go, Go, GO! If you have any minions, if you could have one look at the navmesh in Fenris' den, that`d be great. My followers have a tough time in there. And I think I`ve fallen through the world, in there, in the past. But it`s been awhile, so maybe not. I`m crossing my fingers I`ll be able to get the Ant Queen quest to work this time. Would always hang up after eating the royal jelly for the first time. So no friendly ants, or whatever is supposed to happen. I have Soooo many suggestions for SOB, but I won`t bug you with them. It`d get out of hand pretty quick. Breeding, and forced breeding, seems to be my kink. I discovered that playing SOB. FNV was the first game I ever modded, and when I discovered LL, it was all over. FNV, then Oblivion, and then Skyrim. Haven`t played any of them vanilla, EVER. SOB corrupted me. I`ve never even finished any of them. My game always borks before I can get even close. Hoping the more powerful computer I got recently will help with a lot of problems I`ve had in the past. Script lag(and normal lag) has been the bane of my existence. That, and I`m trash at modding. I know just enough to be dangerous. lol    Gonna try out the Deathclaw quest this time. But I worry about going too far and messing things up. It`s why I never bothered with it in the past. Hopefully I`ll know when to stop before it`s too late. And save a lot. I really need to get in the habit of doing that more often. It`s bitten me in the ass too many times. Man I hope CASM works as advertised. It be really nice to just push a button to save. Well, I`ve gone and rambled on too much, again.

 

"Stay thirsty, my friend." And thanks.

I just happen to have released a new update of SOB that also fixes a lot of the NavMesh issues.

 

As for ideas.

Feel free to PM spam me. More ideas isn't bad.

Note that a lot of animals don't have any animations, so we can't really use them.

Link to post
1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

I just happen to have released a new update of SOB that also fixes a lot of the NavMesh issues.

 

As for ideas.

Feel free to PM spam me. More ideas isn't bad.

Note that a lot of animals don't have any animations, so we can't really use them.

 

A new Update? Recently, as in within the last few days? I`ve seen no notification. Well I`ll definitely look into it. I just downloaded SOB like a week ago.

 

The PM thing...I`m gonna pretend you didn`t say that. I`d spend waaaaay too much time crafting the perfect PM. Like, maybe a week. Or more. Neither of us really want that. And most likely, being pretty clueless about what is and isn`t possible, most of the suggestions would probably be impossible. The absolute last thing I`d wanna do is waste your time(says the dude that writes huge, off-topic posts), or inadvertently piss you off. I wish only sunshine and rainbows for active mod creators. Especially cool ones like you. I`ll just say more NPC integration. I have all these follower mods and slaves just sitting around doing nothing.(It`s the same with Oblivion and Skyrim) Be nice to have them auto-working hard at being "worked hard". Having to always trigger things through dialogue gets tedious. Being able to "set it and forget it", and return to an active fuck-fest whenever I stop by would be pretty sweet. Maybe an "idle" thing where creatures just mount the nearest female when their Lust gets to a certain point. But only when the PC is in the same zone. No dialogue, just "Surprise mothafucka. You`re getting plowed." That`s what`s great about hoeing in casinos. They just walk up and use a bitch. Maybe "borrow" that mechanic and integrate it in all the various breeding pits around. Their "payment" would be all the orgasms they have, and the satisfaction of knowing what good Breeding bitches they are. In my mind, all Breeders are insatiable, submissive(to males) nymphos. They`re quite predatory with females.

 

My apologies, everyone. I forgot this was the MPO forum. I seem to have gotten off topic...again. I know how pissy some people get about that. Sorry if I triggered anyone. I really like the LL community. I actually value and trust ya`ll. And I trust NOTHING internet related. So kudos to you. You`ve shown me it`s not ALL crooks, trolls and liars. Just 90% or so.

 

If there`s a reply to this, I`m gonna try not to reply back, and thus end this tangent, so it can get back to MPO stuff. Speaking of MPO, is the pre-order outfits integrated? I never wear them because no BNB integration. And they haven`t been slootified, I don`t think. Well, Sunny isn`t gonna walk herself to the NCR CF, so I better get to it. After I pick up Willow. And stop by the Sexout Store. Man that place just murders my FPS. AND those dust devils. They`re a cool addition, but DAMN. Had to lower my settings just for them. And they still wreck FPS. I avoid those more than cazadors.

Link to post
22 hours ago, rcy68 said:

 

A new Update? Recently, as in within the last few days? I`ve seen no notification. Well I`ll definitely look into it. I just downloaded SOB like a week ago.

 

The PM thing...I`m gonna pretend you didn`t say that. I`d spend waaaaay too much time crafting the perfect PM. Like, maybe a week. Or more. Neither of us really want that. And most likely, being pretty clueless about what is and isn`t possible, most of the suggestions would probably be impossible. The absolute last thing I`d wanna do is waste your time(says the dude that writes huge, off-topic posts), or inadvertently piss you off. I wish only sunshine and rainbows for active mod creators. Especially cool ones like you. I`ll just say more NPC integration. I have all these follower mods and slaves just sitting around doing nothing.(It`s the same with Oblivion and Skyrim) Be nice to have them auto-working hard at being "worked hard". Having to always trigger things through dialogue gets tedious. Being able to "set it and forget it", and return to an active fuck-fest whenever I stop by would be pretty sweet. Maybe an "idle" thing where creatures just mount the nearest female when their Lust gets to a certain point. But only when the PC is in the same zone. No dialogue, just "Surprise mothafucka. You`re getting plowed." That`s what`s great about hoeing in casinos. They just walk up and use a bitch. Maybe "borrow" that mechanic and integrate it in all the various breeding pits around. Their "payment" would be all the orgasms they have, and the satisfaction of knowing what good Breeding bitches they are. In my mind, all Breeders are insatiable, submissive(to males) nymphos. They`re quite predatory with females.

 

My apologies, everyone. I forgot this was the MPO forum. I seem to have gotten off topic...again. I know how pissy some people get about that. Sorry if I triggered anyone. I really like the LL community. I actually value and trust ya`ll. And I trust NOTHING internet related. So kudos to you. You`ve shown me it`s not ALL crooks, trolls and liars. Just 90% or so.

 

If there`s a reply to this, I`m gonna try not to reply back, and thus end this tangent, so it can get back to MPO stuff. Speaking of MPO, is the pre-order outfits integrated? I never wear them because no BNB integration. And they haven`t been slootified, I don`t think. Well, Sunny isn`t gonna walk herself to the NCR CF, so I better get to it. After I pick up Willow. And stop by the Sexout Store. Man that place just murders my FPS. AND those dust devils. They`re a cool addition, but DAMN. Had to lower my settings just for them. And they still wreck FPS. I avoid those more than cazadors.

Going to respond on the specific MPO questions.

 

Almost all outfits from base games, DLCs, TaleOfTwoWastelands (2 and 3) and Sexout Common Resources are covered.

I'm currently finishing the lasts missing ones for version 2.8.

Follow up release will make the remainder of the outfits that have pregnancy outfits but no maximum, to go to max. (as well as covering most or all outfits of Tryout and evenm ore of the Kristina's Closet outfits.

Link to post

Im pretty new to fnv modding and i think i have an issue that has been addressed in this thread before. DLC armors and clothes do not switch to the pregnant versions when pregnant. I checked the needed boxes in the MCM settings for SCR ( extra companions and clothing ) as suggested but it changes nothing. Also did a redownload the prerequisites.  Need halp. :(

Link to post
15 hours ago, albertweskerwryy said:

@Wario555 I might be late but you might need to pack the fomod file into a rar folder and try install it again on your mod manager.

Just a small correction. WinRar and 7ZIP can open FOMODs as if they are archives, you can extract a FOMOD and then compress is again to a rar or zip file.

I also replied in a different chat that I think MPO is too big to install in a 32bits application, like FOMM.

 

Perhaps switch over to Mod Organzer or *shudders* Vortex.

Link to post

Found something in the commands that might narrow down with my issue. I dont understand coding but i get these string of commands when equipping dlc armors meanwhile with vanilla armors,, i get these types of commands implying no issue. 

ScreenShot2.jpg

ScreenShot1.jpg

Link to post
4 hours ago, laliluleloll said:

Found something in the commands that might narrow down with my issue. I dont understand coding but i get these string of commands when equipping dlc armors meanwhile with vanilla armors,, i get these types of commands implying no issue. 

ScreenShot2.jpg

ScreenShot1.jpg

mostly because I'm shitty with logging issues.

Sexout Common Resources MCM menu has an option to register 3rd party, Fallout 3 and DLC items to Sexout. That should solve these problems

However, I understand that the latest xNVSE broke all MCM menus.

 

Just for testing-sake, can you please go into the ModConfigurationMeu and toggle the checks for DLC, TTW and Fallout 3?

Link to post
3 hours ago, laliluleloll said:

Just updated the SCR and it seems to work normally now. The recent xNVSE did really fucked some things up. Thanks g 👍

Neutron completely removed the option. The scripts run everytime a new game is started or a save is loaded.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...