IGNORED

Maternity Pack Overkill +Addons

1 hour ago, dongding said:

Couldn't you just give every armor piece a script which only checks all their corresponding preg counterparts, eg. 6 instead of 8000? Most of the Fallout armors don't have scripts to begin with, so there shouldn't be many incompatibilities, and if there are, there's always the possibility to merge stuff.

In regards to that, to a degree yes. However doing that individually would be a repetitive PITA since you have to use the GECK to compile each one individually. Something scripted to check in intervals against portions of the overall outfits supported at a time is much more sane. Unless there is a really optimal way to do some sort of scripted indexing comparison to help with processing through all the outfits faster you will have an issue with spreading out processing equating to more time that a very pregnant PC will appear not pregnant.

10 hours ago, aghjax said:

In regards to that, to a degree yes. However doing that individually would be a repetitive PITA since you have to use the GECK to compile each one individually. Something scripted to check in intervals against portions of the overall outfits supported at a time is much more sane. Unless there is a really optimal way to do some sort of scripted indexing comparison to help with processing through all the outfits faster you will have an issue with spreading out processing equating to more time that a very pregnant PC will appear not pregnant.

I'd also have to add the script to every non-pregnant outfit, to make them part of it, and that would mean having to 'dirty-edit' each outfit. This would cause mod conflicts with every mod that changes outfits, lower or higher in the load order.

Higher: I would undo the change that mod made

Lower: They would remove the script from the outfit. Only way to solve that for those modmakers would be MPO a master of the lower-esp and copy all scripts in FNVedit over (or might even need GECK)

Then there is the problem that technically Sexout Pregnancy and MPO use the exact same logic and functions, MPO just has larger sets. (and an inbuild system to put rarely used outfits at the back of the set, skip DLC- and TTW-outfits if you don't have that, etc)

-------------------

What might be causing issues is

- A: The sheer size of the mod might take up too much extra memory

- B: The bulk of the script should only trigger on 3 moments.

--- 1: When the game starts and Sexout Pregnancy is loaded and Sexout Common Resources added all DLC, TTW and 3rd party items it detected, on the formidlists

--- 2: On an equip/unequip event

--- 3: When the small section of the script that checks current size, detects that the size has changed (bigger or smaller)

- It might be that due to an error in the above logic, more cases are checked.

If you are good at reading GECK code, you might want to look up the code in Sexout Pregnancy.

The script that determines the 'B' is in SexoutP5SBodyCalcs to detect size change. The logic of 1, 2 and 3 are in the 8 versions of SexoutP5SBodySwapP#.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

What might be causing issues is

- A: The sheer size of the mod might take up too much extra memory

- B: The bulk of the script should only trigger on 3 moments.

--- 1: When the game starts and Sexout Pregnancy is loaded and Sexout Common Resources added all DLC, TTW and 3rd party items it detected, on the formidlists

--- 2: On an equip/unequip event

--- 3: When the small section of the script that checks current size, detects that the size has changed (bigger or smaller)

- It might be that due to an error in the above logic, more cases are checked.

If you are good at reading GECK code, you might want to look up the code in Sexout Pregnancy.

The script that determines the 'B' is in SexoutP5SBodyCalcs to detect size change. The logic of 1, 2 and 3 are in the 8 versions of SexoutP5SBodySwapP#.

Are you aware of this tool? https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66931 might be of help regarding the 2 scripts logic in regards processing time. Some other notes of interest there as well. Glancing at above prior comments regarding an intermittent micro stutter A, B 1 & 2 I would think less likely culprits.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid I'll have to ask for help. 

First, I've encountered a problem with ranger combat armor going ivisible on P1, even though the mod was installed and some other outfits from the mod were working fine. I've solved the problem by overwriting the MPO2.5 and MPO2.6. After that I've loaded the save where I've first discovered the problem and tried putting on several different outfits. Here is became weird as that ranger combat armor was given P7, the scientist outfit was given P4 and the 22 vaultsuit was given a P1. I've waited a day to move to P2 and then P7->P6 P4->P5 P1->P2*

*A wasteland outfit didn't move to P2.

That is kind of strange and I seek your advice.

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, huangshixin47@163.com said:

sorry i have downloaded the V2.5 and overwrite V2.6

but the game crashed

i have nvse 5.1 and nx 16

if i disactived the esp 

the game can work well

I think NX 18 is also available.

also download this fix

for now. I'm implementing this fix into my next release

Do you also have the dependencies for this? (pregnancy, SCR)

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

我认为NX 18也可用。

也下载此修复程序

目前。我正在下一个版本中实施此修复程序

您是否也有依赖关系?(怀孕,SCR)

i have downloaded Maternity Pack Overkill 2.5 clean.rar

MPO_2.6.rar

MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp

RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp

did i miss something?

1 hour ago, huangshixin47@163.com said:

i have downloaded Maternity Pack Overkill 2.5 clean.rar

MPO_2.6.rar

MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp

RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp

did i miss something?

Requirements:

- Sexout Common Resources and all resources from the tutorial made by Ritual Clarity

- Sexout Pregnancy

And these items also have requirements themselves.

Also... only use TTW if you have TaleOfTwoWastelands installed.

If you don't have TTW, but have all DLC,, go for MPO scriptaddon AllDLC.esp instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, excuse me but I can't make this mod work. I have the same issue of the main screen never loading due to MPO, I believe I have installed everything needed for it to work, even made the SCR Resources folder following the tutorial instructions from the PDF and did it twice. If it never loads because something is indeed missing then I'll try reinstalling again but anything else that can help me would be appreciated. Thank you

6 hours ago, 10flower said:

Hello, excuse me but I can't make this mod work. I have the same issue of the main screen never loading due to MPO, I believe I have installed everything needed for it to work, even made the SCR Resources folder following the tutorial instructions from the PDF and did it twice. If it never loads because something is indeed missing then I'll try reinstalling again but anything else that can help me would be appreciated. Thank you

I believe my mod also requires a recent version of JIP NVSE (and will also work with newer ones), but I don't know if you already have that.

Can you post your loadorder and/or installation order?

Also what mod manager are you using?

2 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I believe my mod also requires a recent version of JIP NVSE (and will also work with newer ones), but I don't know if you already have that.

Can you post your loadorder and/or installation order?

Also what mod manager are you using?

This is my load order with Mod Organizer 2, everything activated:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LoonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffspring.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
ImmersiveLactation.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutMissMoo.esp
Readius__NV.esp
ME3 - MirandaRace.esp

1 hour ago, 10flower said:

This is my load order with Mod Organizer 2, everything activated:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LoonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffspring.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esm
SexoutSoliciting.esm
Fertile Breeder.esp
ImmersiveLactation.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
SmallerTalk.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutSexLite.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
SexoutConsequences.esp
SexoutSS_C.esp
SexoutMissMoo.esp
Readius__NV.esp
ME3 - MirandaRace.esp

It seems pluginwise all is fine, except that you shouldn't have SexoutBreeder and ImmersiveLactation together. (Immersive lactation is included in SexoutBreeder)

What kind of other none-plugin mods do you have, and what versions?

Also have you patched FaloutNewVegas to handle 4+GB memory?

7 hours ago, dborg2 said:

It seems pluginwise all is fine, except that you shouldn't have SexoutBreeder and ImmersiveLactation together. (Immersive lactation is included in SexoutBreeder)

What kind of other none-plugin mods do you have, and what versions?

Also have you patched FaloutNewVegas to handle 4+GB memory?

Yes, I've patched it with 4GB and I have no other non plugin mods except for those like NVAC, when I checked everything was updated except for NX and JIP, could that be the issue? I'll update them regardless but was just wondering

36 minutes ago, 10flower said:

Yes, I've patched it with 4GB and I have no other non plugin mods except for those like NVAC, when I checked everything was updated except for NX and JIP, could that be the issue? I'll update them regardless but was just wondering

Possibly, yes.

Also you have NVAC, do you also have New Vegas Stutter Remover(Remove this mod) or New Vegas Tick Fix (get this instead)?

10 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Possibly, yes.

Also you have NVAC, do you also have New Vegas Stutter Remover(Remove this mod) or New Vegas Tick Fix (get this instead)?

No, I don't have them, I'll get New Vegas Tick Fix and then try again

I updated NX and JIP to the new versions, also made the SCR fomod yet again following the tutorial from the beggining and now I actually got the menu to load, so it could have been an outdated mod or missing file from SCR I think. I could have just messed something up the first time

When I try to run FONV by itself with the MPO list, the game stalls terribly at the menu screen and I have to ctd. I have the 4GB patch, NVAC and Stutter Remover on. It might be I have too much active also. The grenade launcher causes a red exclamation mark, there's a red exclamation mark in front of the first Goodsprings Source, Sheeta from Fertile Breeder has no body and mine disappears when wearing DLC armor when pregnant. And also the escaped convicts in primm are showing exclamation marks. Here is my load order if it helps any:

sexout order1.JPG

sexout order2.JPG

sexout order3.JPG

9 hours ago, CouriertoSlave69 said:

When I try to run FONV by itself with the MPO list, the game stalls terribly at the menu screen and I have to ctd. I have the 4GB patch, NVAC and Stutter Remover on. It might be I have too much active also. The grenade launcher causes a red exclamation mark, there's a red exclamation mark in front of the first Goodsprings Source, Sheeta from Fertile Breeder has no body and mine disappears when wearing DLC armor when pregnant. And also the escaped convicts in primm are showing exclamation marks. Here is my load order if it helps any:

sexout order1.JPG

sexout order2.JPG

sexout order3.JPG

1# You don't have too many mods

2# Remove New Vegas Stutter Remover and install New Vegas Tick Fix instead (the last years Windows updates broke NVSR)

3# I don't change the grenade launcher, or Goodspring source. My mod only does things with outfits. Possibly it is an issue from HumanTrafficking.

4# I believe the BodySelector, ArmorByRace and BodyByRace have had reported issues with SexoutCommonResources and outfitswapping in general.

5# Remove MPO ScriptAddon Base. You correctly installed the 'AllDLC' version, which is inclusive and correct

6# You have MPO Lists.esp, but you might want to activate it too.

7# For the 'no-body issue': Did you download and install "2IXbEux", then downloaded and installed MPO_2.6.rar over it (Overwrite when prompted)?

I think I fucked things up somehow. Sunny was coming up as an exclamation mark. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything. When I try to reactivate/reinstall things FOMM says the file already exists, and when I try to reinstall SexoutNG Data FOMM stalls terribly. I'm not sure what I've done wrong or how to fix it. ?