Another update. Had 1 week of holidays and managed to get some progress in.

For V24

- I have made a to-do list with 8 outfits.

- I have finished meshes for all outfits

- I have added 1 custom outfit + pregnancy versions to GECK (by request).  With full permission and outfit will be fully integrated into Maternity Pack Overkill, including the non-pregnant outfit

- Planning for release is hopefully next week (if my manager doesn't terminate my holiday plans)

For V25:

- No outfits planned yet from the main game, it's DLC, or Fallout 3+DLC. But I'm planning to doing another 6-8 outfits of the default game/DLC/TTW/SCR.

- Also planning to do 2 requested outfits from the list below.

Future plans

- Received permission to convert most custom outfits from a mod that has over 275 outfits. The original mod will be a requirement and I lack approval to convert ALL outfits from his mod. It will be released in small doses, if at all over the next versions. A few of the outfits have already been converted in Sexout Common Resources/Pregnancy.

Note: Moved 1 SCR outfit to the list of 'not going to do it, unless I've done all other missing outfits". The mesh is so detailed (contains so many polygons), that it takes me half and hour to load that thing in Blender.

Thought I'd ask here as well in the Fertile Breeder thread, but I don't have a Maternity Pack Overkill.esp. All your addons are referencing that esp, but it never came with the files I downloaded from here. Even the big Mega file. I just have the meshes, textures, MPO scriptaddon base, DM, HH, OWB, and the RemoveWorkstationNeeds. No Maternity Pack Overkill.esp at all.

EDIT: NVM, I found it. Forgot to download the v2.3 upgrade. It was in there. My bad. :P

New update. The noob-mesher in me overestimated my mesh abilities, so yesterday I found that 17 meshes still needed some tweaking (which I did). Now I need to check if those tweaks were enough. All in all I HOPE to be able to release it this weekend, but I can't guarentee it. It will however be soonish (but my holiday is over).

For V24

- I have made a to-do list with 8 outfits.

- I have finished meshes for all outfits (15 were below standards and will need to be verified again)

- I have added 1 custom outfit + pregnancy versions to GECK (by request).  With full permission and outfit will be fully integrated into Maternity Pack Overkill, including the non-pregnant outfit

- 4 outfits are completely done.

- Overhauled a bit of the outfit swapping code, to hopefully optimize code, but also to make it far easier to add new outfits in the future. In this code it's used specifically for the custom outfit and will all kinds of hardcoded settings. (Thanks Neutron_Rus).

--- Performancy improvements will be minimal, but 'maintenance' wise, it will be much easier to add new outfits in the future.

Plans for V25:

- Planning to 'pregnify' 8 meshes. 2 from custom outfits, 2 from FNV and 4 from SCR, adding a whopping 23 outfits (14 custom, 2 FNV, 7 SCR) to the list.

- The custom outfits will be from 'Kristina's Closet', and I will make it, so that you don't need to have that mod installed. If you don't have the mod installed and you console-give yourself a pregnancy outfit for it, the outfit will have the famous pink-missing textures issue.

- Will improve the outfit swapping script even more, so that (hopefully) I won't need 8 scripts (for each pregnancy level + non-pregnancy) anymore. Will implement the new-script-code not only for the new outfits, but also slowly start converting the older scripts to use the new script logic.

Edit: Test done. 13 meshes still need fixing. Most of these only need minor adjustments.

New release finally done:

Changelog Maternity Pack Overkill V2.4

Credits to Neutron_rus for designing a new way to do determine outfit swapping

New outfits:
FNV: Metal armor, reinforced && NCR salvaged power armor
HH: Gecko-backed metal armor, reinforced
SCR: Domina Outfit (Black and Red) && Vault 101 Slave Dress && Wasteland Courier Armor
Custom outfit: Lone Wanderer's Duster. Fully integrated (Including not-pregnant) into Maternity Pack Overkill. Only obtainable by cheating. Codes can be found in the added *.ods file (Libre Office Calc extension)

That's most definately not intended. will look at it as soon as possible.

Edit: Don't know how you managed to do it for Merc Charmer Outfits, but I've managed to do the same with 'Raul's Armor'. Will have to dive into the code to figure this one out.

Edit2: With help of Neutron I managed to track down the issue and fixed it.

MPO2.4a_JustESP.rar

On 7/4/2018 at 12:25 AM, dborg2 said:

That's most definately not intended. will look at it as soon as possible.

Edit: Don't know how you managed to do it for Merc Charmer Outfits, but I've managed to do the same with 'Raul's Armor'. Will have to dive into the code to figure this one out.

Edit2: With help of Neutron I managed to track down the issue and fixed it.

MPO2.4a_JustESP.rar

only vault suit works with that esp

4 minutes ago, alejandrozq said:

If you forgot to install all the resourses files before, then a single esp will not help you at all

28 minutes ago, alejandrozq said:

22 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

If you forgot to install all the resourses files before, then a single esp will not help you at all

1: Install ALL files from Sexout Common Resources

2:

- Download the 1.2GB rar-file named '2osENnV', that I stored on my MEGA folder. (Because it's too big for LoversLab).

- Then download and install the update(s). Overwrite/Merge when prompted.

So first install"2osENnV"

then install "MPO_Upgrade_to_v24a.rar"

I only created the 'justesp' for people that already install "MPO_Upgrade_to_v24" (Not 'a'), because the update itself is also quite big.

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

1: Install ALL files from Sexout Common Resources

2:

So first install"2osENnV"

then install "MPO_Upgrade_to_v24a.rar"

I only created the 'justesp' for people that already install "MPO_Upgrade_to_v24" (Not 'a'), because the update itself is also quite big.

i have everything, dont worry im not that new installing mods, so i had the v24 and then installed the v24a just esp, v24 replaced all outfits with lonesome duster outfit, and the 24a did nothing (installing only the esp after v24), so just realized theres a v24a file remplacing the v24 (110mb) cleaned my fallout, installed everything and the same, only vault suit and one more outfit works

25 minutes ago, alejandrozq said:

i have everything, dont worry im not that new installing mods, so i had the v24 and then installed the v24a just esp, v24 replaced all outfits with lonesome duster outfit, and the 24a did nothing (installing only the esp after v24), so just realized theres a v24a file remplacing the v24 (110mb) cleaned my fallout, installed everything and the same, only vault suit and one more outfit works

went to buy some outfits, it seems to non dlc outfits work but light leather outfit from a dlc (cant remember which, you get it in the start) worked before v24 and now it does not work

16 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

went to buy some outfits, it seems to non dlc outfits work but light leather outfit from a dlc (cant remember which, you get it in the start) worked before v24 and now it does not work

Did you go into Sexout Common Resources MCM menu and (re)toggled all the 'Extra Clothes and characters' checks?

8 hours ago, Malum Oculus said:

People in TTW won't recognise outfits, like with operation anchorage, you can't get into the pod even when wearing the outfit?

Do you have the MPO Scriptaddon TTW loaded?

If so, do you have the Neural interface suit equiped and what is its 'pregnant belly size'?

Also:

Did you go into Sexout Common Resources MCM menu and (re)toggled all the 'Extra Clothes and characters' checks?

10 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Do you have the MPO Scriptaddon TTW loaded?

If so, do you have the Neural interface suit equiped and what is its 'pregnant belly size'?

Also:

I was not pregnant, and yes I had the script installed. I had to get rid of it to play it.

13 hours ago, Malum Oculus said:

I was not pregnant, and yes I had the script installed. I had to get rid of it to play it.

Even if not pregnant, you'd still need to do the

The reason is that the check 'if player wears neural interface suit' was changed to 'if player is wearing any outfit from a formidlist containing all versions of the neural interface suit' and the check-boxes add the neural interface suit to the formidlist, (without making TTW a requirement for Maternity Pack Overkill/Sexout Common Resources)

If you don't run the SCR 'Extra clothes and Craracter' checks, the non-pregnant outfit will not be in the formidlist and therefor not be recognized.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I updated all scriptaddons.

From now on, if you have MPO Scriptaddon DM, you don't need MPO Scriptaddon Base anymore. Same for Scriptaddon HH and Scriptaddon OWB. If you have Scriptaddon TTW, you will only need that addon, and no other scriptaddon.

I could have done it immidiately when I released it, but like I wrote in the description. It's incredibly difficult to test, and I don't like having to fix a bug in 3-4 plugins, because I merged them together too soon. However, since there have been no issues reported with these plugins (except when people forgot a step in the initialisation of Maternity Pack Overkill), I feel confident enough to merge the plugins together for you all, to reduce the plugin count.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I cant get maternity versions of outfits to show up when a person if pregnant. They're invisible. I've taken the time to reinstall all this and other mods requirements one by one. Now ive come to  "MPOscriptaddonTTW.esp" it says I need "TTWfixes.esm" 2.2 I have no idea where I could find that file. I Started with the hotfixes that came with TTW nothing in there. Next tried a google search every result that seems reverent sends me to TTW's main site saying access denied. So im a bit of a lost right now.

Last time I installed these mods everything worked without much issue but that was without TTW So any idea where I should even start?