I can try it out.  I think though that the MPO dialogue was causing a conflict with the previous version of DCBreeder as the dialogue option to turn in suits is now available but now that I updated the DCBreeder to the most recent esp pepertje (spelling?) posted in his thread to resolve the non functioning terminal.  So it looks like the scripts were being messed with by a bad clothing lineup between the two mods.  Which is weird because I didn't get any warnings about it in FNVEdit or Wyre Bash.  

• 3 weeks later...

With MPO 2.3 I added a lot of pregnancy options to outfits.

For version 2.4 I want to build more meshes for about 5 pregnancy sets. (1 pregnancy set can sometimes be used for multiple outfits)

I only want to build meshes from outfits from FNV, its DLC, Fallout3, its DLC, TTW/TTWFixes and SexoutCommonResources. (and I won't do children outfits)

Which outfits would you like me to make pregnancy outfits for?

Hello, This s a great mod and all,

but I'm not sure if I'm installing int correctly.

I used NMM to install the files, and I can go into my falloutNV data folder and see all the meshes for the armors are installed yet when I am in game play it is still using the default armors.

I have all the esps installed and arranged, except TTW(not using tale of two wastelands).

So i am not sure if i'm installing the files correctly. How exactly do you go about installing these files so that it actually does the outfit swapping in game?

This mod doesn't change the default armors, but when you get pregnant and have sufficient baby-bump(egg-bump, cum), Sexout Pregnancy will swap to pregnancy versions of those outfits.

Sexout Common Resources/Sexout Pregnancy has about 50 outfits covered by default, and most of them only to level-3, MPO has almost all others covered, and the majority to Level-7.

Note that when I talk about "all others", I talk about all outfits from FNV, it's DLC, Fallout 3+DLC, TTW (2.9) and Sexout Common Resources. So far I haven't covered custom outfits, or mods that overwrite default outfits.

• 2 weeks later...

TTWFixes is basically the 'unofficial patches for Fallout3+DLC' + 'YUP for Fallout New Vegas' combined. You can easily find it at the TaleOfTwoWastelands forum.

Because I don't want to reintroduce bugs, I had to make TTWFixes a master of MPO Script addon TTW.

Sometimes working and sometimes not is a weird issue.

Do you also use 4GB?

Fallout New Vegas is a 32-bits game, and can't handle more than 2 GB of memory. WE WANT MORE.  This makes the game able to use more memory
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62552/?
it also requires "VC++ Runtime Redistributable x86" which is linked on the same page. Just place the 4GB patcher in the game folder of New Vegas and run the program, and it should update the EXE. Note that everytime you have Steam verify the game cache, it will revert the exe to 32-bits. So repeat after every 'Steam verify'.
You can also use https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55061

With a big amount of mods, you might have to wait a significant time. If you start clicking you'll get the "The program isn't responding"-error and have an option to kill it. In those cases you'll just have to wait longer.

If you still have issues. Can you show me your loadorder? (and if possible your install order)

• 3 weeks later...

I see I am not the only one confused on how to install it.

I have FNV, and all the DLC's. downloaded the MPO_Ugrade_to_V23, I was upgraded to 2.1.

But textures are all screwed up for some reason, like my skin is all wrong, and stuff.

What am I missing, I see the other files there, But am sort of confused as to what I need in the other files. I do not have FO3 only FNV, and all the DLC's for it.

I removed you mod, and all went back to normal, I am sure it is something I did not do right, but not sure what.

Oops. I just realized what I did wrong. Tested some skin-replacers and they ended up in my mod...

If you have Mod Organizer.. Go unto the upgrade (or Maternity Pack Overkill if you integrated them together) and go to \textures\characters and delete 'Gore' and 'Female'.

If you have a different mod manager. Uninstall the faulty 2.3 version and install the correct 2.3 version.

If you installed it without a mod manager, you are an idiot, but you'd also have to go into <>\Fallout New Vegas\Data\Textures\characters  and delete 'Female' and 'Gore'. Then reinstall the skin that you wanted to have.

having an issue loading main menu on start up. Wouldn't even let me alt tab to desktop. When I loaded task manager, it said fallout new vegas not responding. Narrowed down the cause to something to do with Maternity Pack Overkill. When I deactivate it and fertile breeder quest addons, it loads no issue. My load order is below. I installed Maternity Pack Overkill and script addons after I installed fertile breeder quest modules due to an oversight. Is this a load order conflict? am I somehow missing another required mod or do I need to uninstall and reinstall fertile breeder quest modules? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Kind of new to the whole mod scene.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
TribalPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
taleoftwowastelands.esm
TTWFixes.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
UnethicalDeeds.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
TTWVaultSuitHotfix.esp
TTW_StartupMenu.esp
ttw_wildwasteland.esp
MPO scriptaddon Base.esp
MPO scriptaddon HH.esp
MPO scriptaddon DM.esp
MPO scriptaddon OWB.esp
MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
SexoutSexkey.esp
SexoutKennel.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp

Total active plugins: 49
Total plugins: 50

I've had people report in the past that missing resources from Sexout Common Resources would give this issue, so verify that you have all that are offered. (Use the guide to verify this)

Secondly make sure your JIP NVSE plugin is up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small update on the porgress.

I just reuploaded "MPO Upgrade to v23.rar". It had some files that it shouldn't have (but no worries. They were just duplicates).

For V24:

- I have made a to-do list with 8 outfits.

- I have finished meshes for 3 SexoutCommonResource-Outfits

- I have completed 1 custom outfit that was by request.  (With full permission and outfit will be fully integrated into Maternity Pack Overkill, including the non-pregnant outfit)

- That means I still have to make meshes for 5 outfits before the next release.

- Planning for release is 'Summer'.

For V25:

- No outfits planned yet from the main game, it's DLC, or Fallout 3+DLC. But I'm planning to doing another 6-8 outfits of the default game/DLC/TTW/SCR.

Future plans

- Received permission to convert most custom outfits from a mod that has over 275 outfits. The original mod will be a requirement and I lack approval to convert ALL outfits from his mod. It will be released in small doses, if at all over the next versions. A few of the outfits have already been converted in Sexout Common Resources/Pregnancy.