Bag of Dicks (Equipable penises for Fallout 4) - Fourplay Compatible

I am able to craft these but when I equip them nothing shows on my character. Any help?

did you position them correctly? you may find them floating above your characters head or potentially below the floor. try re-positioning them with outfit studio, i posted a how-to on the previous page.
No, I just installed with Nexus and crafted. Once I get bodyslide working again I'll try.

Thanks

Edit: turns out Nexus didn't install it correctly. The meshes weren't in the meshes folder.

was that caused by a pathing issue in the .zip i provide or just NMM throwing a tantrum?

It was NMM. In the list it said installed but wasn't really. Reinstalled it and it added the meshes fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to get it to be invisible whilst equipped but also clothed?

Then, when a fourplay animation starts the clothes disappear and the dick stays (I am using the fourplay required version) and becomes visible.

Or, when I remove the body clothes (eg Vault Suit) the dick becomes visible.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Two things I'd love to see of this mod: The chub, 3rd leg and hyper sizes made into multiples (Really wanna see erect SAM Array of hyper cocks), and that they be moved to a slot that isn't the designated backpack one, so I don't lose my typical back items.

Ought to invest in making it modular. A section for sizes, another for amount of cocks, and maybe apply some lovely piercing options for a third.

Is it wrong that I feel as if the "hyper" size isn't big enough? ^.~

You should see if you can use Futamagus' cock shape for the half-assed FO4 mod he attempted and gave up on.

34 minutes ago, Caldargo said:

I was wondering if a MCM menu could be made that would allow for a hot key to be set to toggle it on and off for female characters?

I'm thinking this mod isn't being updated anymore. Granted, I have to wonder, why would you want a toggle when you can equip and remove it? Toggling between erect and flaccid would make sense.

On 2/27/2018 at 2:39 AM, Mallory said:

I'm thinking this mod isn't being updated anymore. Granted, I have to wonder, why would you want a toggle when you can equip and remove it? Toggling between erect and flaccid would make sense.

because it is not equipping during a scene with the toggle option the player can toggle it on because can't use pip-boy during a scene.  

• 4 months later...

This mod adds new stories to Fallout 4:

"Join us this week in 'Wanderer Gone  Wild!" as the wanderer, having been freed by the war from petty encumbrances like law and decency,  goes on a quest to streak accross the wasteland and prove his dong is #1. Exciting encounters with farmers, raiders, traders, and more! Hilarity ensues as he attempts to share his enthusiasm for nudity, avoid misunderstandings, and keep his hot dog safe from starved dogs."

And

"Having awoken from cryostasis years after the war, the Wanderer finds himself with a mysterios case of endless morning wood.

Join the Wanderer as he travels the wateland in search of the cure for his raging boner!"

When I "abandoned" this mod a year back or so it was because NMM demanded to reinstall everything and as i wasn't that knowledgeable at the time, it broke my game.

That burnt me out a bit so i turned my attention to skyrim instead, spent a year modding it and tweaking it (I promised myself i'd retain an element of seriousness but in the end it just turned to a smutfest, not complaining though.) I've been teaching myself nifskope and scripting so hopefully that can be applied here too.

As great as it is; i'm starting to miss Fallout, I reinstalled last night and i'm going to try out Vortex, so you may see some updates to this in the future.

In the meantime if you want any compatibility patches or want to submit bug reports feel free (Within Reason), i'll keep an eye on this thread. Can anyone confirm the above comment is a bug btw or is it the vanilla menu bug (is that still a thing?).

Nice to see you came back to this, the Male NSFW content for Fallout4 cant get enough talentet creators. I watched the development on this side, but never installed much (fourplay and others) , rather waiting till most of it is working well. I tested this mod once and tought "be nice if the creator keeps working on it and some point", so I'm really happy.

At this point I'd guess we might never see a decent SOSlike mod for fallout (sadly) but one might never now.

Also as this mod is the only non pure futa, oversized Penis mod, I'd hope if it one day could be part of body mods ala SHB (like some Addon genitals for SOS back then).

On 8/4/2018 at 5:21 AM, Ashuraman said:

Are the erect versions also craftable? Cause i'm not seeing them

They all work on my version still, are you running anything that modifies crafting stations or crafting keywords? should all be under the schlong tab on the chem station.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:07 PM, Mauler158 said:

They all work on my version still, are you running anything that modifies crafting stations or crafting keywords? should all be under the schlong tab on the chem station.

Can't say for sure. All i know is i only see the non erect versions on the crafting bench. And i think that even using the console i can only find the non erect ones

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick question: Would the Servitron patch allow me to equip these on any Assaultron? Also i still have NO CLUE why the erect versions aren't appearing

EDIT: Welp that answers that question. And adding the mod manually triggered the erect versions to appear so i guess it was a NMM issue. Do you know of any patch that lets you equip stuff on an Assaultron? I have Curie using the Assaultron MAID mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34739) and i'd love to see her sporting one of thesse

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Unfortunately this isn't showing up in my workbench. :C

I probably have too many mods that alter keywords. I've got VIS and Legendary Crafting Framework. Boo...

Is there a console command I can use to give myself the items?

[ EDIT ] - uh, ok. Nevermind, they're suddenly in the workbench like they should be. No idea why, I KNOW I didn't just overlook them before.

Unfortunately they don't seem to work with SEU the way I was hoping...

Was hoping that with female on female scenes, it'd always consider my dickgirl the dominant role.

Was also hoping it would work with Family Planning and let me impregnate other NPCs. Guess not...

still, them's some fine dicks so i'm keeping this mod installed.