A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

Such a cool mod! Have been looking for something like this since fallout 4 was released, so thank you! I've had a lot of fun running through it, exploring the production facility, and finding all the altered locations. The added travel network for survival mode is a great touch.

One question - have you considered adding a way for your character to remove the heels from the naked gen 1-3 bodies? Perhaps something you earn and unlock to allow your character to direct the nanobots to alter their form? I like the 'you are a sexbot' aspect of it but heels may not be everybody's 'thing' (including the humans A.S.I.A. units are trying to seduce/manipulate). Either way, awesome mod, it gave me a great reason to give four play a try!

Such a cool mod! Have been looking for something like this since fallout 4 was released, so thank you! I've had a lot of fun running through it, exploring the production facility, and finding all the altered locations. The added travel network for survival mode is a great touch.

One question - have you considered adding a way for your character to remove the heels from the naked gen 1-3 bodies? Perhaps something you earn and unlock to allow your character to direct the nanobots to alter their form? I like the 'you are a sexbot' aspect of it but heels may not be everybody's 'thing' (including the humans A.S.I.A. units are trying to seduce/manipulate). Either way, awesome mod, it gave me a great reason to give four play a try!

that's done through bodyslide and the bodyslide files there are different nude body's for each gen and the heeled verisons are clearly labeled so it should be easy to pick non heeled ones and then set them to your preferred preset

Once your Gen4 body retrieved there is nothing left to do in the "story" ? 
I have been searching for a couple of hours for the CIT R&D.

And a little thing, the keys in the vertibird were blown away because I used a fatman to destroy the turrets.

I'm not sure if it's related, but I'm doing the Silver Shroud quest and the none of the NPCs you kill are becoming hostile after the conversation. Once I get to level 15 I'll check if I get the same problems with Ada.

Ok, I can recruit Ada just fine, and after some testing it looks like the ASIA transformation removes you from the player faction, which was the problem with the Silver Shroud quest.

Fixed in the update I'll be putting out this weekend. I removed the function from all of the race swap scripts.

So i started playing on a new run through it working great, and i gotten as fair as the production facility, meaning i can get the gen 3s, however i have noticed that the terminal for sequencing in the bunker, next to the suspension chair, doesn't appear to do anything once the resequanceing target is selected.

am I missing something here, or doing something wrong?

cheers

That terminal only works for Gens 1 and 2.

found what I think is a bug,     Iv just bought homeplate in dimond city but everything I place in there to store and when I enter the property I'm classed as trespassing or stealing my own things nothing I do changes this so I'm guessing that this race cannot have any other property other than what comes with this mod

I'm pretty sure that's related to the player faction issue. Should start working normally after I update the mod.

Once your Gen4 body retrieved there is nothing left to do in the "story" ? 

I have been searching for a couple of hours for the CIT R&D.

And a little thing, the keys in the vertibird were blown away because I used a fatman to destroy the turrets.

Don't use a fatman  :P

Nah, I'll add a keybox and stick them in it so they can't move  ;)

If you followed through the entire story without doing any vanilla stuff, then of course you have nothing left to do in the mod. This mod is meant to be played beside your vanilla game. Not in place of it. You still have an entire game to play through  :)

Trykz

New file with all fixes uploading now. I repacked the archives to include the previously missing files I added to the OP.  Might take a while on my crap DSL. I'll post again when it's finished and ready.

Current users might need to use an A.S.I.A. terminal to update currently running race scripts.

Trykz

I reached end, now Gen4 and only hiccup I had was at final confrontation with The Mechanist. Tried for peaceful end but when that final segment came there was no chit chat. Went immediately hostile and didn't open the door / ramp. Tried all I could to hurt her but nothing did, even explosive rounds on the ASIA Laser rifle. Direct shots or aoe had no effect. Disabled a section to have direct line of sight, still no help. Then selected in console and used kill, still nothing was dropping her? I reloaded save before that last part and same thing all over again. Had no choice so when Mechanist was shooting at me again killall did to the trick. But not the outcome I was hoping for. 

And other note, Vats was not working on her if that helps isolate it

I reached end, now Gen4 and only hiccup I had was at final confrontation with The Mechanist. Tried for peaceful end but when that final segment came there was no chit chat. Went immediately hostile and didn't open the door / ramp. Tried all I could to hurt her but nothing did, even explosive rounds on the ASIA Laser rifle. Direct shots or aoe had no effect. Disabled a section to have direct line of sight, still no help. Then selected in console and used kill, still nothing was dropping her? I reloaded save before that last part and same thing all over again. Had no choice so when Mechanist was shooting at me again killall did to the trick. But not the outcome I was hoping for. 

And other note, Vats was not working on her if that helps isolate it

Try with the new file. It just finished uploading. Although, this mod shouldn't have any effect on The Mechanist. The only thing this mod touches from the Automatron DLC is the robot repair kits and a couple message files related to them.

It might have been the player faction issue though. Overwrite everything with the new file, and try loading an earlier save from before the end of the quest.

Trykz

I have a question is the Brotherhood supposed to attack you on sight? I am using the mod and when I try to to the Fire Support quest and I am fine until all the ghouls are dead and you have to talk to Danse but him and the other 2 go hostile as soon as the ghouls are dead.I am using the update that just came out and have started a new char to test and they still become hostile

I have a question is the Brotherhood supposed to attack you on sight? I am using the mod and when I try to to the Fire Support quest and I am fine until all the ghouls are dead and you have to talk to Danse but him and the other 2 go hostile as soon as the ghouls are dead.I am using the update that just came out and have started a new char to test and they still become hostile

Answering your question, Yes they do! The BOS want to eradicate abominations of tech such as Synths and ASIA too, to them there is no distinction between the two. This point was made clear  at beginning.

"Though primarily a race mod, it is also a terminal driven

story quest, that introduces a whole new breed of Synth

type character to The Commonwealth."

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67763-wip-asia-humans-improved/?do=findComment&comment=1696602

Explains a possible future change to facilitate a change to players faction.

Note its an old entry.

I'm useing the fixed version but the billboards are still purple. Unless i missed something somewhere the textures are missing again.

OMG! I did it again!! LOL, sorry about that. I'll add a new Textures archive in a bit.

Trykz

Installed the latest version, and the texture fix. Have acitvated a couple of ASIA terminals as suggested to ensure everything is running right. Just purchased Home Plate in Diamond City. When I entered I got a brief message that vanished before I could read it (it said something about trespassing and the residents becoming hostile), and everything lootable inside is marked in red as if I would be stealing it. Any suggestions?

Another little bug - my ASIA is currently in a Gen 1 body (Gen 2 is also available), with integrated Light armour. She is wearing underneath that the Pampas 1 body suit. When she is wearing anything underneath the armour her base body testure gets "mirrored". The red "G-1" logo above the left breast is now backwards, above the right breast. If I remove the bodysuit it goes back the way it shoulod be...

Installed the latest version, and the texture fix. Have acitvated a couple of ASIA terminals as suggested to ensure everything is running right. Just purchased Home Plate in Diamond City. When I entered I got a brief message that vanished before I could read it (it said something about trespassing and the residents becoming hostile), and everything lootable inside is marked in red as if I would be stealing it. Any suggestions?

Another little bug - my ASIA is currently in a Gen 1 body (Gen 2 is also available), with integrated Light armour. She is wearing underneath that the Pampas 1 body suit. When she is wearing anything underneath the armour her base body testure gets "mirrored". The red "G-1" logo above the left breast is now backwards, above the right breast. If I remove the bodysuit it goes back the way it shoulod be...

I'm beginning to think this has nothing to do with the player faction issue. This mod makes no edits to Home Plate. Please post your load order so I can try to pin it down. Especially anything that edits Home Plate or settlements in general.

The underarmor you're using isn't converted for the Gen1 body. This is an issue with the Fortaleza Synth mesh. I'll have to get with ralfetas to see what can be done about it, if anything. For now, if you sequence to Gen2 it should work normally.

Trykz

Here is my load order:

0 0 Fallout4.esm
1 1 DLCRobot.esm
2 2 DLCworkshop01.esm
3 3 DLCCoast.esm
4 4 DLCworkshop02.esm
5 5 DLCworkshop03.esm
6 6 DLCNukaWorld.esm
7 7 Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
8 8 ArmorKeywords.esm
9 9 DLC_MainMenu.esm
10 a TrueStormsFO4.esm
11 b CROSS_CosmeticFramework.esm
12 c Loads.esm
13 d NewCalibers.esp
14 e VideoMaster.esm
15 f SpringCleaning.esm
16 10 Homemaker.esm
17 11 PipBoyCustomisationFramework.esm
18 12 four_play_resources.esm
19 13 CRP - Community Restraints Pack.esm
20 14 A.S.I.A..esm
21 15 TortureDevices.esm
i Human.esm
22 16 CBBE Furry Undergarments Fix.esp
23 17 Armorsmith Extended.esp
24 18 Armorsmith All DLCs Patch.esp
25 19 Motoko Hair.esp
26 1a Starstruck Companions - Accelerated.esp
27 1b CROSS_Techmask.esp
28 1c Weaponsmith Extended 2.esp
29 1d Animated Drinking.esp
30 1e Gorgeous VaultGirl.esp
31 1f GITS_suit_by_OniNigma.esp
32 20 DanLi_VaultExplorer.esp
33 21 ApalLeotard.esp
34 22 ARESTsunami.esp
35 23 BlackWidow.esp
36 24 BlackRoseRedux.esp
37 25 zWGirlClothSimply.esp
38 26 slootyVaultSuit.esp
39 27 KerriganGlasses.esp
40 28 Kerrigan.esp
41 29 KerriganColorChange.esp
42 2a VaultGirl.esp
43 2b DLC_MainMenu_Inject.esp
44 2c DLC_PATCH_Full.esp
45 2d DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
46 2e DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
47 2f Harness-calyps.esp
48 30 TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
49 31 TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
50 32 TrueStormsFO4-FarHarborExtraRads.esp
51 33 TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
52 34 TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
53 35 TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
54 36 VisibleWeapons.esp
55 37 AN94.esp
56 38 M2216.esp
57 39 WBO-Automatron.esp
58 3a Spartan-Calyps.esp
59 3b ZennaOutfits.esp
Faction_Berets.esp
60 3c DX_Rogue_Prototype.esp
61 3d PoseTemplate.esp
62 3e MiscHairstyle.esp
63 3f Scouter_V1.1_by_Ruddy88.esp
64 40 Scouter_AWKCR.esp
65 41 CWSS Redux.esp
66 42 Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider.esp
67 43 Fixed Trading Prices.esp
68 44 FO4Hotkeys.esp
69 45 Scouter_TogglePatch.esp
70 46 M9A1.esp
71 47 Friffy_Holstered Weapons.esp
72 48 M9.esp
73 49 Loads of Ammo - Leveled Lists.esp
74 4a GaussRifleMk2.esp
75 4b GaussRifleMk2 - AWKCR.esp
76 4c mjp_PTRS41ATR.esp
77 4d M14.esp
78 4e StartMeUp.esp
79 4f VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
80 50 Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - AiO.esp
81 51 Immersive Corpses.esp
82 52 STL-TARDIS.esp
83 53 WBO.esp
84 54 G67CombatRifleReplacer.esp
85 55 Extended weapon mods.esp
86 56 10mmRevolver.esp
87 57 NewCalibers_extendedWeaponMods.esp
88 58 Crafting Workbench.esp
89 59 Crafting Workbenches - Ammo.esp
90 5a Crafting Workbenches - Ammo Special.esp
91 5b Crafting Workbenches - Automatron DLC.esp
92 5c Crafting Workbenches - Power Armor.esp
93 5d FO4 Seasons - Winter - AllDLC.esp
94 5e TinaDeLucaSettlerVoiced.esp
95 5f TinaDeLucaSettlerBrave.esp
96 60 ARESAppleseed.esp
97 61 Playable Reclamation Chair.esp
98 62 Glowing Eyes.esp
99 63 ImmersiveLoversEmbrace.esp
100 64 BetterCompanions.esp
101 65 LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
102 66 DX Adventurer Outfit.esp
103 67 AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
104 68 The Collector's Guides AIO.esp
105 69 CROSS_CharredVaultSuit.esp
106 6a STARCORES.esp
107 6b P220.esp
108 6c Adler.esp
109 6d Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
110 6e RTBunker.esp
111 6f APC_Mobile_Base_v1.0.esp
112 70 StarlightDriveInVideos.esp
113 71 AA Subways of the Commonwealth.esp
114 72 PBCF_Seed.esp
115 73 NukaRadBans.esp
116 74 CorvalhoWidowShotgun.esp
117 75 AA HotC - Standalone.esp
118 76 DelyteOutfits.esp
119 77 ClassicSniper.esp
120 78 ellen.esp
121 79 Survivalist.esp
122 7a NyxSuit.esp
123 7b Makeshift-Anti Materiel Rifle.esp
124 7c DX_Black_Widow.esp
125 7d GS Benelli M3S90.esp
126 7e MMAppetizer.esp
127 7f DOOMDesertEagle.esp
128 80 ClassicSniperSounds.esp
129 81 ClassicSniperCombatScopes.esp
130 82 ClassicSniperVisibleWeap.esp
131 83 PlayerMarriage.esp
132 84 CROSS_Uni_BosUniform.esp
133 85 el_precursorsuit.esp
134 86 Zipsuit.esp
135 87 Crimsomrider's Tomb Raider Accessories.esp
136 88 tschutschiSpearheadCatsuit.esp
137 89 four_play.esp
138 8a Crimsomrider's Institute Assassin.esp
139 8b Taboolicious_StreetBrawler.esp
140 8c ASVektor.esp
141 8d NanoSuit.esp
142 8e NanoSuit_AWKCR_AE.esp
143 8f BattleRifle.esp
144 90 WestTekTacticalOptics.esp
145 91 WestTekTacticalOptics-AWKCR.esp
146 92 le666piercings.esp
147 93 VotWGeneralPurposePatch.esp
148 94 SpecialVideos.esp
149 95 VotW plugin - Zetan Files.esp
150 96 SexTape.esp
151 97 TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
152 98 TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esp
153 99 RU556.esp
154 9a Quiet.esp
155 9b UncappedSettlementSurplus.esp
156 9c P90.esp
157 9d P90NPC.esp
158 9e SettleObjExpandPack.esp
159 9f SettleObjExpandPack-AllLightShadowEnabler.esp
160 a0 HN66Fo4_EasyGirl_BS.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
161 a1 Crocodile Hairstyle.esp
162 a2 The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
163 a3 Sam Anne Ellen Face Presets.esp
164 a4 CROSS_Cybernetics.esp
165 a5 LooksMenu.esp
166 a6 VIO_Strap-On.esp
167 a7 Femshepping_wanderercollection.esp
168 a8 wasterArmor.esp
169 a9 KSHairdos.esp
170 aa Wasteland Heroines Replacer_1.0.0.esp
171 ab SC_ExpandedBuildings.esp
172 ac SC_ExpandedConcrete.esp
173 ad SC_ExpandedDirtGrass.esp
174 ae SC_ExpandedHedges.esp
175 af Smoke-able Cigars.esp
176 b0 Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
177 b1 HN66Fo4_EarringsV1.esp
178 b2 Wasteland Heroines Replacer2_1.0.0.esp
179 b3 Mosin.esp
180 b4 OTs33Pernach.esp
181 b5 AK74M.esp
182 b6 9x39Project.esp
183 b7 9x39ProjectAWKCR.esp
184 b8 Gab_VisibleWeapons-HyperX_Edition.esp
185 b9 Holsters & sheaths.esp
186 ba TrenchGun.esp
NewCalibers_TrenchGun.esp
187 bb PBCF_NanoSuit.esp
188 bc Holoboy.esp
189 bd BNPA_NAVI Armor.esp
190 be Genetic Father 0.1.esp
191 bf CBBE.esp
192 c0 AllConsoleCommands.esp
193 c1 HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
194 c2 HairVariations_FairyTails.esp
195 c3 HairVariations_Elegant.esp
196 c4 HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp
197 c5 HairVariations_Conversions.esp
198 c6 FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
199 c7 MirandaOutfit.esp
200 c8 Mindless_Sex.esp
201 c9 FP_Kidnapped.esp
202 ca FP_VanillaFudge.esp
203 cb FP_Violate.esp
204 cc dcc-bp-lol.esp
205 cd FP_Prostitution.esp
206 ce HAAS Physics.esp
207 cf SkibsWeapons-REDUX.esp
i Human RRK Patch.esp
208 d0 THBrows.esp
209 d1 PrimeArmor.esp
210 d2 PrimeArmor_AE.esp
211 d3 JC-Bikini.esp
212 d4 StartMeUpFarHarborPatch.esp
213 d5 StartMeUpNukaWorldPatch.esp
214 d6 MCM_CS1_Raven.esp
215 d7 CROSS_Swimsuit.esp
216 d8 TheKite_CaitSet.esp
217 d9 TheKite_Caitset_ReplacerAddon.esp
218 da TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
219 db TheKite_VTS.esp
220 dc 2pacSkimpy.esp
221 dd rfortaleza2.esp
222 de rfortaleza2-mk1.esp
223 df rfortaleza2-mk2.esp
224 e0 rfortaleza2-mk3.esp
225 e1 rfortaleza2-mk4.esp
226 e2 rfortaleza2-mk5.esp
227 e3 rfortaleza2-mk6.esp
228 e4 rfortaleza2-pauldron.esp
229 e5 rfortaleza2-wetsuit1.esp
230 e6 rfortaleza2_AE.esp
231 e7 PerksArentSPECIAL.esp
232 e8 PAS-Far_Harbor_Patch.esp
233 e9 PAS-Nuka_World_Patch.esp
234 ea Eli Armor Compendium AE Patch.esp
235 eb HN66-SiriusArmor.esp
236 ec rpampas.esp
237 ed A.S.I.A. - Four-Play Patch.esp
238 ee BasementLiving.esp

Apart from the Home Plate issue, and being flagged as hostile to Danse (which I know is intended), I haven't encountered any other faction bugs.

With regards to the Fortaleza texture issue, is this why when wearing skimpy clothing that shows (especially noticeable) upper thigh / hip joint area, the large synth joints (and chrome inlays) vanish, only to reappear when naked? It makes the character look more like a Gen 2 than a Gen 1. This graphic bug was also present in your excellent iHuman mod.

Here is my load order:

80 50 Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - AiO.esp

Try de-activating that and see what happens with Home Plate.

I just noticed that I don't take rad damage when I'm playing a non ASIA character.

Odd..... the rad immunity A.S.I.A. uses is conditioned to the four races. I don't think this is causing it, but I'll look into it anyway. It's not an issue I recall encountering with my human test character at any point. Now that I think about it, she entered the game world outside V111 in the midst of a radstorm and immediately started taking damage. She also suffers rad damage when I take her into the production facility, or when she gets near the truck or rad barrels outside of C.I.T. Rotunda.

Did you console command from an A.S.I.A. model back to human by chance? If you did, there's your issue.

Trykz

still having the issue with homeplate, everything is classed as stealing and when I enter I'm classed as trespassing still,

load order is below :-

+Bodyslide Persets
+Josie Body - CBBE BodySlide Preset
+NSFW Strap-on dildo for FO4
+Enhanced Vanilla Bodies
+Medic
+Billboard
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Super Hero Bodies (Enhanced Vanilla Bodies Conversion)
+Armorsmith Extended
+Armor and Weapons Keyword Community Resource (AWKCR)
+Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch
+Pampas Set - CBBE - BodySlide
+Wastelander's XM2076
+Alien Assault Rifle
+AS Vektor
+Desert Eagle - Standalone Handgun
+HN66s EasyGirl Outfits for CBBE - Bodyslide
+Courser X-92 Power Suit CBBE and PipBoy (Pip-Boy)
+The Eyes Of Beauty Fallout Edition - TEOB Textures Replacer Installer
+Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar v2.5a
+JC Bikini - For CBBE
+Liberty Prime Armor - CBBE -
+Four Lei 081
+FO4 Animations By Leito - v1c
+FP Violate 1 2
+FP VanillaFudge 1 2
+FP Prostitution 1 3
+4PlaySEU
+four play 0 0 8 2
+Start Me Up - Alternate Start and Dialogue Overhaul
+A.S.I.A
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
*Unmanaged: Automatron
*Unmanaged: DLCNukaWorld
*Unmanaged: DLCUltraHighResolution
*Unmanaged: DLCworkshop02
*Unmanaged: DLCworkshop03
*Unmanaged: Far Harbor
*Unmanaged: Wasteland Workshop

Just so you no I use MO for mod installation so the list is the wrong way round lol

Hi Trykz - first of all, really appreciate your mod, and the time you are taking to fix the bugs...

Disabled the Eli Faction Overhaul esp as suggested (not sure where that came from - I am thinking from the name that it must be a part of the Eli Armour collection). It made no difference. I am still classed as trespassing in Home Plate, and the various items in containers are flagged red for theft if I take them.

So I've been playing around with this for some time now....and I just gotta say I absolutely love it.

I do have a question though. Can you or do you plan on making so you can do anything to the Stolen and or enslaved bots that you see around?.

I know you can hack them and make them follow you but you can't at this point give them specific commands.

So I've been playing around with this for some time now....and I just gotta say I absolutely love it.

I do have a question though. Can you or do you plan on making so you can do anything to the Stolen and or enslaved bots that you see around?.

I know you can hack them and make them follow you but you can't at this point give them specific commands.

Hmm Specific commands, Just to have them follow me to settlements and to help raise happiness with FP Autonomy would be just fine :D

Just throwing it out there....

Im currently downloading the texture archive so I can fix the boards, however the medic dress still hasnt fixed itself for me and I've reinstalled once or twice. Im using NMM, not sure if I have to manually do it or if the texture fix will add it in

If you didn't re-download the whole mod, then the dress won't properly. The original A.S.I.A. - Main.ba2 archive was missing the material files. The new one has them, and the separate textures archive has the textures for the dress.

Also, the old main archive contains race swap scripts which remove your from the player faction, which causes issues with theft of some items that shouldn't be flagged as such. The new main archive contains the proper, updated scripts.

Trykz

Im currently downloading the texture archive so I can fix the boards, however the medic dress still hasnt fixed itself for me and I've reinstalled once or twice. Im using NMM, not sure if I have to manually do it or if the texture fix will add it in

If you didn't re-download the whole mod, then the dress won't properly. The original A.S.I.A. - Main.ba2 archive was missing the material files. The new one has them, and the separate textures archive has the textures for the dress.

Also, the old main archive contains race swap scripts which remove your from the player faction, which causes issues with theft of some items that shouldn't be flagged as such. The new main archive contains the proper, updated scripts.

Trykz

I already redownloaded off the mirror you provided on the site, still nothing :(