A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

On 7/18/2018 at 7:36 PM, mercplatypus said:

2. Going into the Institute could be problematic for the storyline quest as well after getting the chip and building the device that allows you to teleport in.  Will that be an issue?

When you enter and meet father, turn down his offer to join the Institute. Things will progress normally after he asks you to leave.

22 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Short question: All A.S.I.A gen 2/3 lost their nice hair, are skinheaded now. Had ks-hairdos and apachii installed, now apachii was uninstalled but there is no depend for A.S.I.A listed. Can someone give me the path to place some hair textures there?

Have also an bug report: The ASIA Gen3 body in the bodyslide package is the same like the ASIA Gen4 body,

Took a look and don't see any issue. The hair depends on having KS Hairdos. So try dropping this into your Data folder:

ASIA NPC Hair.7z

If the hair shows up and is purple, you're missing KSHairdos.

Trykz

Hairs are back, had no anchor files in my folder, thank's?

Question to players with autonomy enhanced and A.S.I.A. Did you ever see someone picking up A.S.I.A. for a scene? Not even the enslaved sexbots are used by their owners. For testing reasons i have the old FP patch, the new AAF patch, enabled enemy scenes but A.S.I.A. is complete ignored here by autonomy enhanced.

17 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

Hairs are back, had no anchor files in my folder, thank's?

Question to players with autonomy enhanced and A.S.I.A. Did you ever see someone picking up A.S.I.A. for a scene? Not even the enslaved sexbots are used by their owners. For testing reasons i have the old FP patch, the new AAF patch, enabled enemy scenes but A.S.I.A. is complete ignored here by autonomy enhanced.

You have something installed wrong, or conflicting:

20180721100029_1.jpg

This is a shot of an RSE shenanigans scene about 30 seconds in. Make sure the patch is after anything FP, AAF, or RSE related. And if you're referring to the ASIA-FP patch, get rid of it. It's no longer necessary.

Trykz

3 hours ago, stobor said:

For anyone who's interested, I just posted a new mod 'Rogue Sexbot' which aims to play nicely with A.S.I.A.  Thanks to @Trykz for making this excellent mod.

Nice!

I was beginning to wonder if anyone was EVER going to make something for this mod.

I'm currently testing some new stuff, which shouldn't have any effect on this as it doesn't modify the base A.S.I.A. mod. Once I finish up what I'm doing, I'll drop this in and give it a go.

Thanks!

Trykz

My mod focuses on vanilla NPC interactions, which this one mostly doesn't affect (aside from some faction changes).  So I'd be very surprised if the changes you're working on caused any conflicts for me. 

One thing I'm considering is adding some dialogue to enslaved ASIA NPCs; stands to reason the player character would be curious about her 'sisters'.  But I haven't done anything along those lines yet.

44 minutes ago, stobor said:

My mod focuses on vanilla NPC interactions, which this one mostly doesn't affect (aside from some faction changes).  So I'd be very surprised if the changes you're working on caused any conflicts for me. 

One thing I'm considering is adding some dialogue to enslaved ASIA NPCs; stands to reason the player character would be curious about her 'sisters'.  But I haven't done anything along those lines yet.

Feel free. I don't intend to change the existing npcs in any way. I will however, be adding more around The Commonwealth.

The patch only adds the base races to RSE's allowed races list. So there shouldn't be any need to alter it's function. That said, the patch will eventually become redundant, as I've baked it into the add-on I'm building now. The addon will also be in ESM format so others can create more stuff for that as well.

Trykz

3 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Feel free. I don't intend to change the existing npcs in any way. I will however, be adding more around The Commonwealth.

The patch only adds the base races to RSE's allowed races list. So there shouldn't be any need to alter it's function. That said, the patch will eventually become redundant, as I've baked it into the add-on I'm building now. The addon will also be in ESM format so others can create more stuff for that as well.

Trykz

Definitely second this opinion.  Its always felt a little strange that there are no interactions with any ASIA models running around the commonwealth. Giving them a little more life/presence would be great.  

51 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

One thing I meant to ask earlier is what kind of physics set the next ASIA update will use.

I'm currently using Cherry's physics bodies. It's what I used to build the 4 new race bodies, and what I'm using to build the armor and clothing parts.

Is there some other physics 'type' I'm unaware of (other than CBBE that is)?

Trykz

So it's been a long week. But I finally got some stuff together to show.....

Here's a few shots of the v0.5 body. This is the body you are equipped with once you side with the BoS:

This is equipped with some EasyGirl and Pampas parts:

20180721135133_1.jpg

And now for the nudes:

Spoiler

20180721134800_1.jpg

20180721134830_1.jpg

20180721134925_1.jpg

20180721134941_1.jpg

20180721135001_1.jpg

20180721135029_1.jpg

Yeah..... The Brotherhood of Steel really does hate synths. But hey, at least they have a sense of humor, right? ?

As noted earlier, a BoS ASIA play-through will be a much more "mechanical" experience. And you'll have a LOT more enemies this time around. Everyone but The Brotherhood and Minutemen hates you. Even your own kind. ALL of the usual ASIA places are closed to you. Except the Bunker. It's chairs will still work for you, but it's terminal will not. In fact, NO ASIA terminal will work for you. Nor will the sequencer holotape. The R&D facility is also locked to you. That body you started out in? You're not likely to ever see it again.

Textures take a while to get just right. Each model's textures will vary to signify which hacked ASIA version you're playing atm. And speaking of "hacked", that's exactly what you are. It seems The Brotherhood of Steel has hacked into your Data sequences and performed some "modifications". And yes.... they've hacked ALL 4 of your sequences to make you what THEY want you to be:

The ultimate killer of your own kind....

So stay tuned.

A lot has been finished mechanically. Faction adjustments, bodies, race swap terminals, etc..

And speaking of terminals:

The way I handled the earlier ASIA terminals isn't changing. They still work the same. However, the new "hacked" terminals work a little different. For starters, there are over 40 terminals which can perform the initial "hack", and switch you to the first BoS version. Then, there are 78 other terminals that can switch you to any version available to you, depending on your level. Both terminal types are scattered all over the place. The hacked ASIA "versions" work as follows:

Level 1 - 10 = v0.5

Level 10 - 20 = v1.5

Level 20 - 30 = v2.5

Level 40 = v3.5

As with the original ASIA, the first body you start with is the one pictured above, so will be limited in what armor and clothing can be worn with it. The "frame" is removed for subsequent bodies, and you can wear pretty much anything you BodySlide for it. And yes, BodySlide files WILL be included for EVERYTHING.

That's it for now. But more info will be forthcoming.....

Trykz

Hey. I downloaded the mod for the first time yesterday. I'm trying to go at it completely blind so I'm really hesitant to look at the posts here and spoil stuff for myself, and I'm hesitant to ask this question because I'm sure it's already been answered (but still worried about reading through posts and seeing spoilers), so here goes:

The first body you get (from the Vault 111 terminal), can it be edited with bodyslide? Or will whatever comes next be what's editable in bodyslide?

31 minutes ago, Risev said:

Hey. I downloaded the mod for the first time yesterday. I'm trying to go at it completely blind so I'm really hesitant to look at the posts here and spoil stuff for myself, and I'm hesitant to ask this question because I'm sure it's already been answered (but still worried about reading through posts and seeing spoilers), so here goes:

The first body you get (from the Vault 111 terminal), can it be edited with bodyslide? Or will whatever comes next be what's editable in bodyslide?

BodySlide files for the current mod are at the bottom of the first post.

In the coming add-on, they will be all new (the BodySlide files, that is). I've added all new physics counterparts to all of the bodies and relevant armor parts. I'm also working on some new clothing and armor to make Gen 1 a bit less restricted in what they can wear.

Trykz

22 hours ago, Trykz said:

You have something installed wrong, or conflicting:

20180721100029_1.jpg

This is a shot of an RSE shenanigans scene about 30 seconds in. Make sure the patch is after anything FP, AAF, or RSE related. And if you're referring to the ASIA-FP patch, get rid of it. It's no longer necessary.

Trykz

Checked it out positive with RSE, without the A.S.I.A. FP patch i got it running. But the 'lite' version Autonomy Enhanced stays a construction yard, with same patches installed all A.S.I.A are isolated from having fun while Synths are included.

1 hour ago, Trykz said:

BodySlide files for the current mod are at the bottom of the first post.

In the coming add-on, they will be all new (the BodySlide files, that is). I've added all new physics counterparts to all of the bodies and relevant armor parts. I'm also working on some new clothing and armor to make Gen 1 a bit less restricted in what they can wear.

Trykz

Alright I see, thanks plenty. And also thanks for the work you've put in to create the mod :)

1 hour ago, Zethaneff said:

Checked it out positive with RSE, without the A.S.I.A. FP patch i got it running. But the 'lite' version Autonomy Enhanced stays a construction yard, with same patches installed all A.S.I.A are isolated from having fun while Synths are included.

Autonomy Enhanced is pretty redundant with RSE's shenanigans, isn't it?

Don't really know for sure, as I don't use Four_Play any longer. From what I gather, Four_Play will essentially be defunct soon, with AAF taking it's place as the default animation framework. It's simply a matter of time until everything Four_Play achieved is integrated into AAF based mods. Much of it already is.

Trykz

20180722095913_1.jpg

Introducing the all new "Armor Sequencer"

This new terminal will allow you to sequence any piece of the ASIA armor directly onto your body from cloud based storage. It will also allow you to recall all ASIA armor parts with a single command (this should resolve the issue of excessive weight from extra parts left over in inventory from using the chairs).

This program will be available in only one location to BoS v0.5 - v3.5 players:

Your quarters on the Prydwen. It will NOT be available remotely, or by any other means.

However, for ASIA Generations One through Four, it will only be available on the upgraded sequencer holotape, which will replace the current sequencer holotape, allowing you to not only switch generational model on the fly, but armor pieces as well. No matter where you are. The generation 4 sequence will be added to the tape as well (but will remain unavailable until level 40 as intended).

For BOTH player types:

the armor will remain as it is now. Meaning it CANNOT be manually equipped or removed. This can only be achieved through one of the two methods outlined above.

The distinct all-around advantage of this, is that armor pieces can be mixed and matched with other armor/clothing.

More to come.....

Trykz

4 hours ago, Trykz said:

the armor will remain as it is now. Meaning it CANNOT be manually equipped or removed. This can only be achieved through one of the two methods outlined above.

Just remembered about this if you are using combat strip light you get constant spam messages about not being able to remove armour when playing asia, not too much of a problem but it can be annoying.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

Just remembered about this if you are using combat strip light you get constant spam messages about not being able to remove armour when playing asia, not too much of a problem but it can be annoying.

Thanks for reporting. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can really do about it. I don't use it, so I don't even know what it is. And if I start trying to make my mod compatible with everything anyone has issues with, I'll never get anything else done ?

Trykz