A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

3 hours ago, KainsChylde said:

The links on the download page just go to the Mega homepage. Is there an alternate location to find the downloads?

Another Follower of this Mod corrected links in his post. #318, I think from memory The Two main files are there. 

** Confirmed Post #318 by quickusernamey Has the links. **

However Two minor files are missing from the files list

Medic Dress fix 

Bill board fix

Are two optional ones if they are required. I do have them, just PM for them if you need them.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Is this mod working with Fourplay?

Yes it does! There is a patch file for use with Fourplay

A.S.I.A. - Four-Play Patch.esp 

And since the new website upgrade of LoversLab Its lost the links and broke those that remain to downloads, along with 

"Medic Dress Fix"  and the "Billboard fix" erg

I can attach to this post but to be honest I do not know if I have permission too do that

PM and I'll get it to you asap

Encountering an odd problem, wondering if anyone knows how to fix it. Got into a bad fight and got pretty severely damaged, ended up all sparky and smokey. Got repaired but the sparks and smoke won't go away, and save and reload doesn't fix it, has persisted through multiple loads. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's hard to play a stealth character when you're putting on a light show that can be seen from a quarter mile away...

38 minutes ago, KainsChylde said:

Encountering an odd problem, wondering if anyone knows how to fix it. Got into a bad fight and got pretty severely damaged, ended up all sparky and smokey. Got repaired but the sparks and smoke won't go away, and save and reload doesn't fix it, has persisted through multiple loads. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's hard to play a stealth character when you're putting on a light show that can be seen from a quarter mile away...

I'd so wish to give you a positive answer but after several play through's using this mod, It happened only once. A previous save fixed it and hasn't happened since, Even coming face to face with deathclaw and with deliverer at the ready, Yikes!@  

Wont go into detail how scary that was! 

Only cause of a auto stim legendary synth armor piece I was not reduced to scrap metal lol.

This has been brought up before and thought about it a lot since. But I have no answer to offer.

Only one idea comes to mind is maybe seeing if you can apply to localized body area while in Stats of Pipboy.

I've had hud indicate full health yet some bars like head and a limb show only half healed??

Hope it helps

Now that might well do it. When changing body it changes stats too, Specials which for a stealth build would be idea to keep a eye on which body suits best.

That said I would believe it would help with that sparkling syndrome you've gained lol.

Later in the progress you can pick up a program making you able to switch at will three body gens Not the last however. Needs dedicated terminal to return to it

So if it happens again load the program and choose 1-3. I so hope it fixes it but say level 12 and have to wait till 20 to change, icky....

Another thought, that damage effect is script controlled ...So another script with this mod is the Nanite Overclock which heals rapidly when damaged, see where I'm going?

*Shrugs* Well what can happen? A sparkling Synth with a drug habit :smile:

You're Welcome

So far as I know the patch just allows for FP to handle stripping of the armor, Which can only be applied and removed by its corresponding chair. I have had times, (rare) that not all of the armor goes back, such as on arms. Use chair for the armor level again to fix it. (That's one to remove then again to apply)  Don't worry you will still have the armors stats. 

1 hour ago, Tinymindus said:

You're Welcome

So far as I know the patch just allows for FP to handle stripping of the armor, Which can only be applied and removed by its corresponding chair. I have had times, (rare) that not all of the armor goes back, such as on arms. Use chair for the armor level again to fix it. (That's one to remove then again to apply)  Don't worry you will still have the armors stats. 

Before I moved the patch below FP and RSE, animations would not play. Afterwards they worked fine.

I wanted to mention I had forgotten I was using several BOS enhancing mods like Durable Vertibirds, Non-leveled Vertibirds, and explosive Vertibird minigun. After progressing far enough to 'spawn' the Prydwyn, now there are Vertibirds all over the Commonwealth. I have felt fear again as these all show the Skull icon next to the name, and if I'm not close to cover - serious cover, then I must hide till they depart.

I had Dangerous Dragons for Skyrim to up the immersion, but DAMN!, these Vertibirds eat me alive for the moment. This should change some after I get into the 40's or so, but if you like a challenge, adding these mods to your ASIA play though is worth consideration..... 

I was wondering how to get rid of the quest to go to the airport after the Prydwyn arrives, But clearing the BOS outpost in Cambridge solved that (completion).

i have tried many times to download this file, and all it does , takes me to this mega site in which i did as instructed, register opened account and still no downloads, all that site does it gives you the run around trying to get you to spend money,,would have been nice to check this mod out, for i have used and still play in skyrim many of her races,,but guess this one was not ment to be,,

3 hours ago, EvelynMH2347 said:

i have tried many times to download this file, and all it does , takes me to this mega site in which i did as instructed, register opened account and still no downloads, all that site does it gives you the run around trying to get you to spend money,,would have been nice to check this mod out, for i have used and still play in skyrim many of her races,,but guess this one was not ment to be,,

Please read back some posts and the answer, explanation will be found, Also missing files and how to get them 

Lovers Lab upgraded the site but there was a bit of collateral damage effecting uploaded files and external links.

Another solution is searching thread specifying "This Topic" for key words ie 'Download' or 'Links' etc

Oh and welcome to topic :smile:

1 hour ago, Nuggholio said:

need some help with this mod.

I can't bloody find the damn terminal in cambridge, the one you're supposed to go to after your "tenth cycle" / leaving the vault. What fecking building in cambridge?!?

If you stand facing the main Cambridge building (having the river behind you) so do you have a crashed truck and a broken wall on your right. You need to make your way up to the second floor of the area with the broken wall, to find the terminal.

It’s a bit tricky (you can always just “tcl” your way up there).

3 hours ago, Fuscia said:

It’s a bit tricky (you can always just “tcl” your way up there).

The first time I jumped up there I had no problem, but every other freaking time I've gotten stuck and HAD to use TCL to move. Thank GOD for console commands. (or a Jetpack)

4 hours ago, Nuggholio said:

need some help with this mod.

Be sure to read them carefully - My first time I got confused because I read 'into' the information instead of understanding what I was looking at.

Just past where you are (quest-wise) I found myself back here at the forums, found the answer I needed, and rereading the terminal I realized what an idiot I was.

3 hours ago, Olmech said:

I really wish @Trykz would allow @Tinymindus to manage this file in his/her absence. At least to sort the download page and perhaps update relative information. So much thought and careful planning to put into this excellent mod just to leave it...

I would most certainly do that! I follow intently as much as I can and help the same too. Even mini walkthrough via PM once lol. Got told it was longer than an essay and here is me thinking they are supposed to be 'long' hehe

So anyone needing help, files or that walkthrough, just send PM and I'll get to it asap

1 hour ago, landess said:

The first time I jumped up there I had no problem, but every other freaking time I've gotten stuck and HAD to use TCL to move. Thank GOD for console commands. (or a Jetpack)

Be sure to read them carefully - My first time I got confused because I read 'into' the information instead of understanding what I was looking at.

Just past where you are (quest-wise) I found myself back here at the forums, found the answer I needed, and rereading the terminal I realized what an idiot I was.

Half the problem I think it that it could be days or even weeks later real time between the various bit, when you realise that hey I am now xx level I can go do this, then trying to remember where the hell you are supposed to be going without having to back track to the last terminal, if you can even remember which terminal it was.

A holotape containing the information from each terminal would have made it much easier. Though a quest marker triggering at the correct level would have been nice, the holotape would be the best option, quest markers are sometimes a bit too much hand holding for me, sometimes it is nice to get the it is somewhere in this area, with the marker for it only showing when you get within a certain distance of the item/location.

Agree completely! The time between playing (real time) and gaining a new 10th level 20, 30, 40. Memory can falter to even which terminal was that again?

A holotape would be ideal. I remember reading Trykz purposely didn't put any markers as it has made it immersive by finding information as you proceed through game as to where to go next. But time and a memory like a sieve can be problematic :smile:

But after having been using this mod so much I have never done a gen change the same. Due to where in the commonwealth I find myself  have bypassed the change at 20 and went to 30 which still makes for an absorbing mod.

When i said i couldn't find the terminal i meant that i literally didn't even know what building it was at, the first one, not the one that unlocks the preservation teleporter thing.

anyways, im past that now.

Does this mod give anyone issues with Four Play at all? i have the fourplay patch but im just askin, because this seems to be the only mod i have installed that could really interfere with it.

Mostly just getting a shit ton of alignment issues, like nowhere near close, and some animations don't play at all, but that could just be fourplay on it's own. 

2 hours ago, Nuggholio said:

When i said i couldn't find the terminal i meant that i literally didn't even know what building it was at, the first one, not the one that unlocks the preservation teleporter thing.

anyways, im past that now.

Does this mod give anyone issues with Four Play at all? i have the fourplay patch but im just askin, because this seems to be the only mod i have installed that could really interfere with it.

Mostly just getting a shit ton of alignment issues, like nowhere near close, and some animations don't play at all, but that could just be fourplay on it's own. 

Here is something to try Quote From  https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1789956-olmech/ "Before I moved the patch below FP and RSE, animations would not play. Afterwards they worked fine." 

I use some mods from FP and had a few times alignment problems but this happens to many no matter the mods used, Animation Framework is a work to avoid these issues.

With out A.S.I.A. I had alignment problems but mean time try different load orders.

1 hour ago, Tinymindus said:

Here is something to try Quote From  https://www.loverslab.com/profile/1789956-olmech/ "Before I moved the patch below FP and RSE, animations would not play. Afterwards they worked fine." 

I use some mods from FP and had a few times alignment problems but this happens to many no matter the mods used, Animation Framework is a work to avoid these issues.

With out A.S.I.A. I had alignment problems but mean time try different load orders.

alright, thanks for the advice. i know that fourplay doesnt work that well but since mine was being especially broken i thought that one of my many mods was prolly stuffing it up.

I'm not sure if A.S.I.A. is SUPPOSED to put you in Devious Devices restraints at every single terminal, but on the offchance it is...

You *might* want to find a way of "blocking" the C.I.T. Rotunda terminal from sticking you in a hobble skirt. It makes moving from place to place during the storyline UNBEARABLY dull because you can only slow walk everywhere and you can't get the thing off, and since it disables your jump it makes getting TO the Pulowski terminal actually impossible without turning off collision and air-walking up to it.

1 hour ago, Leonineus said:

I'm not sure if A.S.I.A. is SUPPOSED to put you in Devious Devices restraints at every single terminal, but on the offchance it is...

You *might* want to find a way of "blocking" the C.I.T. Rotunda terminal from sticking you in a hobble skirt. It makes moving from place to place during the storyline UNBEARABLY dull because you can only slow walk everywhere and you can't get the thing off, and since it disables your jump it makes getting TO the Pulowski terminal actually impossible without turning off collision and air-walking up to it.

Of all the playthroughs I have done and with Devious Devices installed not once did A.S.I.A. mod apply any restraints, Sure its not another forgotten mod/script responsible?

Seriously though I have had A.S.I.A mod installed for nearly every play through since the Final was released and not once did any of the Mods terminals apply restraints while DD was installed