A.S.I.A. - Sexbots of The Commonwealth [Old-Discontinued]

On 10/23/2017 at 5:32 AM, Tinymindus said:

I tried and it worked fine. I gave it ago thinking maybe site is down, but nope its working like it should my end

Hope you get it to work.

I'm having a similar problem,  when I click on the link and the timer runs out it just takes me to the MEGA main page.   I tried as a free user and even tried again while singed into an account I made but it still dosn't bring up a download option for this mod.   Any way we who are having problems can get a copy of the mod?  (I used to have the mod but my last computer decided to die on me and take all my files with it.)   Oh and before I forget I also tried to download it in a different browser and that wasn't the issue either.  :(

On 11/15/2017 at 11:20 PM, MelonyShepard said:

I'm having a similar problem,  when I click on the link and the timer runs out it just takes me to the MEGA main page.   I tried as a free user and even tried again while singed into an account I made but it still dosn't bring up a download option for this mod.   Any way we who are having problems can get a copy of the mod?  (I used to have the mod but my last computer decided to die on me and take all my files with it.)   Oh and before I forget I also tried to download it in a different browser and that wasn't the issue either.  :(

Sad to say but i'm having the exact same problem. 

2 hours ago, kajiraerin said:

the r&d terminal shows a black screen has it been finnished or do i need to power up the machiary in the building and how do you profide power to it

Some terminals I know from earlier posts by Trykz are blank, until next expansion. The last building at waterfront (level 40 to get gen4 body) does have a workshop in it.

Two play through's I missed it :( doh! ...shameful I know...

Anway as you arrive in the last building turn 180 and you will see it to the right hand 'tucked' in corner. Never did build in there yet, reminds me of the two times I missed it lol

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, kajiraerin said:

thanks i hope she gets back soon and gets it expanded  hopefully add some new sexy armor for it :) and other sexy things 

I wish the changes to the armor was stand alone as well, option to have it for normal playthrough, The recoloring looks so good :)

Now to hope Trykz is back soon, least a hello to know all is okay. Oh and to look into the download!

On 11/19/2017 at 9:54 PM, Tinymindus said:

I wish the changes to the armor was stand alone as well, option to have it for normal playthrough, The recoloring looks so good :)

Now to hope Trykz is back soon, least a hello to know all is okay. Oh and to look into the download!

When I posted the other day I left my browser open on this page and refreshed every now and again and one time I saw Trykz  was looking at the thread so I'm pretty sure their okay....well at least still around.

On 11/20/2017 at 2:54 AM, Tinymindus said:

3 hours ago, MelonyShepard said:

When I posted the other day I left my browser open on this page and refreshed every now and again and one time I saw Trykz  was looking at the thread so I'm pretty sure their okay....well at least still around.

It is this armour from what I am aware though not too sure about the textures used in the asia race version though https://rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15266

No worries.... I'm still around :wink:

Hurricane Maria knocked Florida for a loop. As such, it's created a ton of work for me, and I'm busier than ever. What little time I do get for myself these days is spent modding things that don't take too much time. I'm currently converting a lot of my race mods to Skyrim SE, and fiddling around with armors and such.

I'm still plugging away at this as well. But at the moment, it's much bigger than everything else and takes a lot more time to accomplish anything significant. But the weather is cooling off quite a bit, and I suspect I'll have more time on my hands as we approach the new year.

Trykz

4 hours ago, Trykz said:

No worries.... I'm still around :wink:

Hurricane Maria knocked Florida for a loop. As such, it's created a ton of work for me, and I'm busier than ever. What little time I do get for myself these days is spent modding things that don't take too much time. I'm currently converting a lot of my race mods to Skyrim SE, and fiddling around with armors and such.

I'm still plugging away at this as well. But at the moment, it's much bigger than everything else and takes a lot more time to accomplish anything significant. But the weather is cooling off quite a bit, and I suspect I'll have more time on my hands as we approach the new year.

Trykz

Glad to see you're still around and doing well. If you get any time would you please re-upload the file? I haven't been able to download it and I saw that some other people we're having the same problem as well. Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Tinymindus said:

Good to know you are safe and well Trykz.

Confirmed about the Download issue. I tried and both the links are broken somehow. Get directed to Mega main page instead.

I managed to figure it out. I found another mega link, replaced the link to the download page with the code provided from downloads.

I'll just post the mega download sites here.

https://mega.nz/#!NZ13mSxQ!mcD-DvDu0tnfRqdsTdYKKWPm4nOHolNyr_UDM73eg6o

https://mega.nz/#!QQ9yUTpL!_21egkLLZ9Zqnt67XuHV2wNT8iYsQn3XgAryBDK2M7A

Ok, to all those who have found broken links, you can fix this easily by doing the below.

You have to copy the mega link and paste it in your browser after typing this:
https://mega.nz/

So if the link is #!QQ9yUTpL!_21egkLLZ9Zqnt67XuHV2wNT8iYsQn3XgAryBDK2M7A
Then you type:  https://mega.nz/#!QQ9yUTpL!_21egkLLZ9Zqnt67XuHV2wNT8iYsQn3XgAryBDK2M7A
The link works then and you can download fine.  Looks like mega changed how their link system works recently.

Edited by gregathit
On 12/4/2017 at 10:28 PM, kajiraerin said:

are their any videos that show the quest chains and how to use the r&d building at the waterfront 

It would in effect require an entire game play video run to do this properly, as some of the areas and actions are level locked, though I suppose it could be done with a new character showing off the start up and such, then at lv 10 doing the cit and such, and so on for each level locked section all the way through it, but trying to remember where something is that you looked at 10 levels and god knows how many hours ago is a pain, and backtracking to go check it out is an even bigger pain.

Finally got around to hit level 40 and got access to the generation 4 body and the C.I.T Development and Research facility, got two questions, is the terminal on the top floor supposed to be blank, having no entries? And are BoS supposed to remain hostile towards the player in the generation 4 body?

Tried waiting for a week after switching to the gen 4 body and then visited Cambridge Police Station, they were not happy to see me :smile: 

1 hour ago, Fuscia said:

Finally got around to hit level 40 and got access to the generation 4 body and the C.I.T Development and Research facility, got two questions, is the terminal on the top floor supposed to be blank, having no entries? And are BoS supposed to remain hostile towards the player in the generation 4 body?

Tried waiting for a week after switching to the gen 4 body and then visited Cambridge Police Station, they were not happy to see me :smile: 

Unless it was changed the bos are hostile to asia no matter what generation body you are wearing, though how the hell they can tell I have no idea, unless you black box it and say their power armour hud has something the can tell.

Although to be honest the bortherhood is a major contributor to my settlement build with all the t-60 and energy weapons they keep giving me.:cool:

3 hours ago, Fuscia said:

For the first question 'I think' from memory I read somewhere the terminals were blank until the next stage is finished. As for BoS, Yes they will remain hostile regardless. Gen4 you are still a synth, an abomination in their eyes and must be destroyed. As an A.S.I.A Generation synthetic you will always be an enemy of the BoS That is how Trykz has it set up.

Besides, I always relish going hand to hand and beating the bejeebers out of that moron Knight Rhys, so yes I savor him for last.......