More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

3 hours ago, Caenraes said:

I don't know if this has been asked before, but is there a way I can set up hentai creatures so that I can have multiple pets that follow me and occasionally double team or triple team my followers? that would be amazing.

i think you would need a multi follower mod, but i'm not actually sure how it works.

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I'm not sure if issue is related to MNC or not, but lately I'm not getting chaurus reapers to animate and getting a console message that animations do not exist for it. I thought that reapers would default to the base chaurus animations since they have the exact same model?

same model, but different size. do you have Billyy's SLAL pack installed & registered? he has a few reaper animations.

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:47 AM, Caenraes said:

I thought using random sex and having multiple of the hentai creatures following me, but only one creature will follow me at a time. I tried using AFT and EFF but only one creature will follow at a time.

Have you looked at Untamed by Dark Console?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1672-untamed/

I never leave home without it.

Only available for LE though.

The goat isn't with me.

255271398_enb2018_06_0322_39_49_94.jpg.00e997d4ac3680ef2d0a8d4812d3b3a8.jpg

218425439_enb2018_05_0614_04_28_88.jpg.4bc43db83f233f6d11c2bfe8886cff6b.jpg

Just now, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I do, but they're not playing for some reason. I need to dig through some logs.

did you have v9 installed at some point?

use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias
slncAbstractAddonScript
slncAddonDBScript
slncAddonDGScript
slncConfigMenu
slncMainQuestScript
slncPlayerAliasScript

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Just now, MadMansGun said:

did you have v9 installed at some point?

Not on this save, no. Every other creature will play fine. For some reason I get the message that there are no animations for chaurus reapers registered. I looked through Billyy's SLAL list in-game and I didn't find any animations that listed "chaurus reaper," just "chaurus."

I did find the first two scripts listed in my save, though, with FallRim Tools and deleted them (yes, I backed it up). I'll try again. If it doesn't work, it's not a big deal since I'm not using mods like EC+.

39 minutes ago, shenija said:

Good time. Faced with a bug in HentaiCreatures mod that when you attempt to expel DwarvenBallista there has been a steady closure of Skyrim

the problem seems to be on your end, they are not crashing my game.

but i did encounter a bug once where preforming kill moves on a Ballista with a greatsword would crash my game.....still don't know why that happened.

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:34 PM, Caenraes said:

I don't know if this has been asked before, but is there a way I can set up hentai creatures so that I can have multiple pets that follow me and occasionally double team or triple team my followers? that would be amazing.

Untamed works pretty well for that.  Also EFF might be what you're looking for.

On new PC build and Skyrim modding effort, I am using SIC, SL, etc. When I see Wolf pups, their penises are purple - missing textures.

I have BDICV3.0 installed so I figured that would satisfy the textures, but now I wonder why aren't the regular Wolf penis textures used since the pups are just scaled down Wolves?

Am I wrong?

I've got installed:

BDICv3

Beast HDT for MNC v11_4C

MNC for SLAL v11_4C

BakaFactory's ABC HDT Patch (which shouldn't affect wolves at all)

When I look at BDIC's conflicts in MO, I can see it's overwriting a bunch of nifs from SIC, which it should.

Adult Wolves are fine, HDT working.

2 hours ago, MarieRailgun said:

hello not sure if someone already asked but does someone still has the 10.4D version that i can download?

sorry, v10.3E & v10.4F are the only old ones i have.

2 hours ago, gooser said:

I have BDICV3.0 installed

go to the bottom of page 20 in the BDIC support thread.

2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

sorry, v10.3E & v10.4F are the only old ones i have.

go to the bottom of page 20 in the BDIC support thread.

its okay, i decided to use the 11 version (and keep the original textures) but a problem occurred trolls go invisible whenever i use animations on them,

just in case it needs to be said i was using the normal MNC but decided to switch to the SLAL so billy anims work nicely. although now some creatures go invisible with sexlab animation starting >.< i was using or wanting the 10.4d version because of the all in one hdt body thingy wich added collision to the meshes, but i found it here the hdt creature thingy, i seriously need help >.<

14 minutes ago, MarieRailgun said:

its okay, i decided to use the 11 version (and keep the original textures) but a problem occurred trolls go invisible whenever i use animations on them,

just in case it needs to be said i was using the normal MNC but decided to switch to the SLAL so billy anims work nicely. although now some creatures go invisible with sexlab animation starting >.< i was using or wanting the 10.4d version because of the all in one hdt body thingy wich added collision to the meshes, but i found it here the hdt creature thingy, i seriously need help >.<

did you download & read the file called "READ IMMEDIATELY"? it has important information in it.

3 minutes ago, MarieRailgun said:

might have overlooked it , sorry , insomnia >.< , just to make it clear i need the original right?

Just now, MadMansGun said:

NOOOOOOOOO NONONONONONONONONONO WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP THINKING THAT ?

i read wrong >.< sorry i wsa in the wrong read importantly >.< i found the new right one although i did almost everything right i skipped a step thats why it broke probably i am sorry really sorry for my lack of attention, >.<

Looking for some help with Vampire lords.

The male vampire lords I spawn through the spell seem to be crotchless while unerect until aroused.

Also my player character vampire lord seems to be clothed even while erect which then causes clipping

got some ss to show:

Spoiler

NObl10I.png

As you can see the left pic my Player Character as a vampire lord still has the clothes on which end up clipping, and on the right you can see NPC is crotchless

1 hour ago, jz568 said:

i think something is overriding your Vampires, it should be impossible for that mesh to not have a dick considering that it's a part of the mesh.

the robe has a mind of it's own, sometimes it's removed and sometimes it's not, the problem is it actually is clothing, with the drauger & falmer there "clothing" is just a part of there body mesh, but with the Vampire lord it is a extra mesh that gets added on like the human armors.