More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

make sure the Hentai Creatures esp has actually been replaced, and maybe try turning the esp off & saving your game and then turn it back on again (the "clean save" process that is usually complete horse shit actually works for HC)

Well, it was replaced. As for a "clean save", after updating / installing MNC + HC 11.4C I started an new game. That should be as clean as it can get...

37 minutes ago, Tassadar33 said:

Well, it was replaced. As for a "clean save", after updating / installing MNC + HC 11.4C I started an new game. That should be as clean as it can get...

then i have no clue why it would not be working.

i guess you could try adding this:

Allow PC Dialogue.esp

if that don't fix it then nothing will.

Hey,

since Day 1 of using More Nasty Critters and Hentai Creatures (2 years now roughly) I never managed to get rid of one issue, no matter the updates.

- Random arousal loss of creatures

It usually goes down like this:

- SexLab animation starts. 

- Actors align

- (optional) creature gets aroused and then with the next "plop" it loses the arousal

- A scene starts without creature beeing aroused

- B scene starts without creature having a schlong at all

This is not happening all the time but more often than I like it. 
I noticed it is slightly more common when more creatures are spawned/involved/in the vicinity (might be wrong tho)
I also noticed it seems to happen more often in repeated scenes (chain rape/hentai training)

I tried disabling SexLab Aroused for Creature Framework -> didnt fix it
I used Sexlab Aroused with arousal requiry set to 0 -> did not fix it

So I have these questions:
- What could go wrong here and how do I fix it?
- Is there a mod/option/command that allows me to fix it when it occurs via hotkey or something? For example when male human actors lose arousal during sex I can just use "Bend Schlong upwards" key in sexlab to fix it. Does not work with creatures tho and also SOS does not work with it. 
- Is there a mod that automatically applies schlongs to all creatures permanently? I think I ve seen somehting like that for SSE?! 

All in all, it still works for me often enough, but especially with Hentai Creatures it seems to happen more regularly and because I plan an Animal Mansion playthrough I thought i tried to fix this now...

Also: I noticed that Training Sessions with Hentai creatures and female NPCs tend to break after a while. The rapidly lose synchro and sometimes even "snap" (one actor starts facing 180° in the wrong direction). 

Hello everyone! I have a quick question.

It goes more or less in the direction how this whole "add genitals to animal" system works.

My "Convenient Horses"-horses refuse to get dicks for quite some time. So I downloaded the plugin/patch. Problem is, that this patch is for a newer version of CH and it would take quite some work to update all my saves with the new CH version. Soo, it was easier to create a patch for my version for myself.

But after I looked into the CH-Patch to see what I need to change, it appeared to me that it only addresses Seranas horse.

So, how to get dicks on that stupid CH-horses? They appear to be the default horse race. So from my understanding, Creature Features should recognize them.

15 minutes ago, egon123 said:

Hello everyone! I have a quick question.

It goes more or less in the direction how this whole "add genitals to animal" system works.

My "Convenient Horses"-horses refuse to get dicks for quite some time. So I downloaded the plugin/patch. Problem is, that this patch is for a newer version of CH and it would take quite some work to update all my saves with the new CH version. Soo, it was easier to create a patch for my version for myself.

But after I looked into the CH-Patch to see what I need to change, it appeared to me that it only addresses Seranas horse.

So, how to get dicks on that stupid CH-horses? They appear to be the default horse race. So from my understanding, Creature Features should recognize them.

You could try changing the mod name to 'Inconvenient Horses'. It wont fix the problem but it might help you move on. ?

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

It usually goes down like this:

- SexLab animation starts. 

- Actors align

- (optional) creature gets aroused and then with the next "plop" it loses the arousal

- A scene starts without creature beeing aroused

- B scene starts without creature having a schlong at all

This is not happening all the time but more often than I like it. 
I noticed it is slightly more common when more creatures are spawned/involved/in the vicinity (might be wrong tho)
I also noticed it seems to happen more often in repeated scenes (chain rape/hentai training)

try disabling and re-enabling the creature in the mcm, that will sometime fix it.

but do note that it could be caused by a overworked papyrus system (too many scripts firing at the same time)

So I have these questions:
- Is there a mod that automatically applies schlongs to all creatures permanently? I think I ve seen somehting like that for SSE?! 

Also: I noticed that Training Sessions with Hentai creatures and female NPCs tend to break after a while. The rapidly lose synchro and sometimes even "snap" (one actor starts facing 180° in the wrong direction).

you could try using TES5Edit to modify there "Armor Addon" entrys to use the file paths for the aroused meshes.

sounds like the animations are restarting too fast, try increasing the timer in it's MCM.

1 hour ago, zex4ever said:

madmansgun can you do a patch for Swift Steeds Stables Horses ? :)

WHY ARE THERE SO FUCKING MANY HORSE MODS??

1 hour ago, egon123 said:

check the formids and esp names

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54185-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

57 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is there any reason that swamp spiders (SIC?) aren't available for sex? Or, put another way. are swamp spiders different from the other spiders?

because i forgot them? i don't know.

I seem to be having an issue with fox genitalia, I checked creature mcm to see if maybe it was an issue with bdim but it wasnt displaying a texture for this mod, I checked my textures folder and noticed there isnt a fox texture for junk, is there something missing or did I screw up some process 

36 minutes ago, H4SAKI said:

I seem to be having an issue with fox genitalia, I checked creature mcm to see if maybe it was an issue with bdim but it wasnt displaying a texture for this mod, I checked my textures folder and noticed there isnt a fox texture for junk, is there something missing or did I screw up some process 

the balls share the foxes own body texture, the dick uses the wolf or husky penis texture.

if your using BDIC there is a patch here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2394218

46 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the balls share the foxes own body texture, the dick uses the wolf or husky penis texture.

if your using BDIC there is a patch here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&comment=2394218

hm I thought as much but even after applying the patch I still seem to get the issue, I finished re doing my mod order again in case that was the issue but even still so, it still seems to have no texture

20181222184902_1.jpg

20181222184911_1.jpg

20181222185016_1.jpg

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I looked into the guide and it appears that the system works as I thought it would. So no success here.

As far as I can see, Creature Framework looks for:

- Is it race A?

- Does it wear armor B?

- Then equip aroused armor C

The CH horses have the default skyrim horse race. There isn't set any Worn Armor in the actor window so I guess it will be applied via script since you can change the appearance via MCN (or use default). However, since CH doesn't define any new armor for the naked skin (only Seranas) it should use the the default armor here also. So I don't expect a different form ID since the skin-armor the horse shows is only defined in the skyrim.esm and should be covered in the slnc.json

Vanilla horses and horses that came with the More Creature Mod work fine, while standing next to the CH horse.

I was thinking about that maybe CH itself forcefully reequips the non nude armor.

Back in the days under Creature Features (or was it called Nude Creatures?) CH horses worked fine.

I guess Gray Cloud was right and I should rename the mod to "inconvenient horses" :D

Hello

Hmm, I've been beating around the bush trying to find a culprit for my crashes with Nasty Critters and Hentai Creatures enabled.

I've tried reinstalling everything like three times now with the guide trying to get everything working. I'm assuming this is a mod conflict CTD, but I can't for the life of me figure out which one is not playing nice with mnc/hc. It's not a logo crash, but rather new game/savegame load crash.

With minimal mod setup (just guide essentials +skse, jcont, xpmse, run fnis) there is no crashes, everything is fine, animations work.

But when I enable my entire 200 mod setup and run fnis the crash comes around every time I try start a new game or load an old one. The crash however disappears if I disable mnc and hc and once again run fnis. So something is blowing mnc/hc since they work fine alone, but not with other mods, and other mods work fine without mnc/hc. There is no errors in fnis log.

Maybe you can find an incompatible mod that's causing everything to go haywire with mnc that I'm not seeing? The only other mod I see a patch for that i have is convenient horses.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ArmedttTeeth.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
RelightingSkyrim.esp
immersive roads.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Balanced_Magic.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DG.esp
MoreBanditCamps(Explorer'sEdition).esp
RealShelter.esp
RelightingSkyrim_DB.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Immersive Potions.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
HammerfellBanditsV2.0.esp
Populated Dungns Caves Ruins Legendary.esp
Cloaks.esp
Eld-combinePotions.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Dynamic TimeScale.esp
zzEstrus.esp
FootIKOffSpell.esp
Footprints.esp
Height Adjusted Races.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
K2SOSPiercings.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SabreFurBag.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
Smoking Torches and Candles.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Diseased.esp
NB-FurHoods.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Leave Combat.esp
UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
VivisCockcage.esp
dcc-male-chastity.esp
MageBooks.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
MFQAT.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
SexLab STDs.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp
SLAdventures.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
NARC.esp
CrimeDecay.esp
Better Poisoned Perk.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
iHUD.esp
Blowing in the Wind.esp
_pocketempirebuilder.esp
RelightingSkyrim_HF.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
Hunterborn.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
Populated Solstheim.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
VivisCockCage Addon for DD.esp
DCC Male Chastity Addon for DD.esp
SL Survival.esp
Frostfall.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SkyrimIsWindy.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Populated Prisons.esp
Ancient Spells 2.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
bm_SimpleAction.esp
NIOVHH.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Apropos.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
TorchesCastShadows.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
DraugrDontShout - All 3 Shouts Removed.esp
DraugrDontShout - Disabled Frost Atronach Summoning.esp
towConversation.esp
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
No Magic Ninja Dodge - No DLC.esp
LootParalyzedPeople.esp
Realistic Melee Range.esp
SLSO.esp
Kevin's Deadly Poisons - TRAPS.esp
edit_LearnEffects.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
KomAnimScaler.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
HarvestOverhaul.esp
HarvestOverhaulCreatures_RND_Animal_Loot_All_DLC.esp
KDC - kevinsterable - Deadly Stronger Poisons.esp
Diseased Droops Medicine.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
FNIS.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
RSPatch.esp

Sorry I'm a mod hoarder :<

thanks

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

what is your total animation count in FNIS? i'm seeing a few mods that add a lot on there own.

I'm using XXL version of Fnis, at-least it's not telling me I'm going over the 20k animation limit :P

Full Fnis log here. You think I'm just going overboard with my animation hoarding?

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   24/12/18 13:17:41
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...
Reading znarokspack V1.0 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00  ( 14 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 45 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading RohZima V1.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\2.5b-Public-BigManChair/!\ ...
Reading K4Anims V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 34 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanDD V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 49 total groups: 192 added file slots: 1449 alternate files: 1140

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading K4Anims V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizCB V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ...

12238 animations for 53 mods successfully included (character)
 4203 animations for 16 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

35 minutes ago, kiesu said:

I'm using XXL version of Fnis, at-least it's not telling me I'm going over the 20k animation limit :P

FNIS doesn't tell you if you are 'over the limit'. The limit is not set in stone, it is theoretical as it depends on things other than the animation count. That number is per race anyway.

39 minutes ago, kiesu said:

You think I'm just going overboard with my animation hoarding?

Yes.

34 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

FNIS doesn't tell you if you are 'over the limit'. The limit is not set in stone, it is theoretical as it depends on things other than the animation count. That number is per race anyway.

Yes.

Allright. Flipping off a few indeed seems to stop the crashing! The normal fnis version atleast threw on error at you when you went over it's limit, I guess xxl doesnt so I didn't think it was too much. Thanks! Now I just need to remember which set had what animations so I dont kill off faves, qq

15 minutes ago, kiesu said:

Allright. Flipping off a few indeed seems to stop the crashing! The normal fnis version atleast threw on error at you when you went over it's limit, I guess xxl doesnt so I didn't think it was too much. Thanks! Now I just need to remember which set had what animations so I dont kill off faves, qq

you're fnis log had this for its counts above

FNIS XXL can handle up to 20000 in each but Skyrim can only handle so many, so the issue isn't with FNIS but with the Skyrim engine itself.

19 minutes ago, ercramer69 said:

you're fnis log had this for its counts above

FNIS XXL can handle up to 20000 in each but Skyrim can only handle so many, so the issue isn't with FNIS but with the Skyrim engine itself.

Is there some rule-of-thumb number how much Skyrim can handle? I didn't disable too many mods, my count is now:

11853 animations for 50 mods successfully included (character)
4119 animations for 15 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

Which isn't that much lower but load crashing is still gone. My game is plenty stable otherwise. Or is the anim count one of those individual trial-and-error situations? :P

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not as far as I know. It's more a case of 'suck it and see' what your particular set up can take. And don't forget that SexLab has its own limits. 

SL limit haven't been an issue with the extended 750slot "sexlab more animations" mod for me. All mine aren't animations that SL is supposed to be running anyway, according to SL count i still got plenty room for anims, but i guess skyrim decided enough is enough. Thanks anyway :P