More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I am having a problem with horses.  they are invisible during the animations.  only tried two other animals, dogs and deer.  they work fine.

Same for me. Only the horses disappear during the animations. I just started a new game, on my old it did not do it. I can not say if I update the mod in the meantime.

i don't know why some people are still having this problem, if it was a missing mesh a big red <!> would show up in game where the horse should be.

I used hentai creatures to summon a horse and the horse was there for one out of 4 tests, but with no penis showing.  I think it is a hdt problem of some sort, as the horse flashed on the screen for less than a second during one animation.  I am using 

All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 1.7 (FOMOD).rar

however, other creatures work perfectly.

I have not tested with hentai creature but I will do it. From on, to Whiterun and to markhart I had this problem. I keep you informed of my tests.

edit: I just perform tests with hentai creature and everything works fine. I'm currently testing the mod "slaverun reloaded",http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2338-slaverun-reloaded-15-june-2017/ acrturus7777 do you play with this mod too? For hdt, i use this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

I have not tested with hentai creature but I will do it. From on, to Whiterun and to markhart I had this problem. I keep you informed of my tests.

edit: I just perform tests with hentai creature and everything works fine. I'm currently testing the mod "slaverun reloaded",http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2338-slaverun-reloaded-15-june-2017/ acrturus7777 do you play with this mod too? For hdt, i use this mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

"All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" has not been updated for MNCv10 (as far as i understand).

this one has:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-05/

but i don't understand how that would effect the horse mesh not getting applied at all, the horse is not using a fancy sos dick, it is a normal mesh.

"All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy" has not been updated for MNCv10 (as far as i understand).

this one has:

but i don't understand how that would effect the horse mesh not getting applied at all, the horse is not using a fancy sos dick, it is a normal mesh.

I will try it for my next game. For the horse, i don't understand what happened. Horse from hentai creature work fine, but horse from vanilla game disappear.

from hentai creature: post-1036761-0-90405400-1498168984_thumb.png. As you can see, the horse behind is not visible. But sometime, they are visible. post-1036761-0-27822100-1498169287_thumb.png

from vanilla game: post-1036761-0-11839500-1498169148_thumb.png

There is something strange ...

this one has:

I will try it for my next game. For the horse, i don't understand what happened. Horse from hentai creature work fine, but horse from vanilla game disappear.

from hentai creature: attachicon.gif72850_20170622235603_1.png. As you can see, the horse behind is not visible. But sometime, they are visible. attachicon.gif72850_20170622235251_1.png

from vanilla game: attachicon.gif72850_20170622235217_1.png

Are you using animal mansion?

from hentai creature: attachicon.gif72850_20170622235603_1.png. As you can see, the horse behind is not visible. But sometime, they are visible. attachicon.gif72850_20170622235251_1.png

something must be editing the horse npcs or there armor entrys to do that, load everything into tes5edit and apply the filter for cleaning, then look for anything related to horses in all of them ("Armor", "Armor Addon" and "Non-Player Character (Actor)" that are yellow or red), then post the names of all the mods that are editing them here.

i don't see anything in the animal mansion redux esp that would do that, i don't see any npc, armor or armor addon edits for the horses, i see a new horse npc entry but that's not replacing any horses.

something must be editing the horse npcs or there armor entrys to do that, load everything into tes5edit and apply the filter for cleaning, then look for anything related to horses in all of them ("Armor", "Armor Addon" and "Non-Player Character (Actor)" that are yellow or red), then post the names of all the mods that are editing them here.

i don't see anything in the animal mansion redux esp that would do that, i don't see any npc, armor or armor addon edits for the horses, i see a new horse npc entry but that's not replacing any horses.

I'm not very good at TES5edit, but I found this:post-1036761-0-73817300-1498210204_thumb.jpgpost-1036761-0-32406000-1498210205_thumb.jpgpost-1036761-0-31390900-1498210206_thumb.jpgpost-1036761-0-27417600-1498210207_thumb.jpg

I do not use animal mansion

I'm not very good at TES5edit, but I found this:attachicon.gifHorse1.jpgattachicon.gifhorse2.jpgattachicon.gifhorse3.jpgattachicon.gifhorse4.jpg

yea, that's the source of your problem all right...

everything from BDVanillaCritters is already in MNCv10,  so that on it's own is conflicting the horses.

Convenient Horses (i have not made a patch for that mod yet) is causing a mod conflict as well.

therefor you have a 3 way mod conflict that is effecting the horses.

I'm not very good at TES5edit, but I found this:attachicon.gifHorse1.jpgattachicon.gifhorse2.jpgattachicon.gifhorse3.jpgattachicon.gifhorse4.jpg

everything from BDVanillaCritters is already in MNCv10,  so that on it's own is conflicting the horses.

Convenient Horses (i have not made a patch for that mod yet) is causing a mod conflict as well.

Ok, removed the bd vanilla critters mod and horses are working again

post-448270-0-66711000-1498248190_thumb.png

I then reset creature framework to get the penis to show

also, I do not have convient horses installed, but i have used it before with MNC 9.3 with no problem or patch.  So i advise removing BD vanilla critters first.

also, I do not have convient horses installed, but i have used it before with MNC 9.3 with no problem or patch.  So i advise removing BD vanilla critters first.

with MNCv10 it is a problem, the horse textures are not applied with the armor addon in MNCv10, different meshes are used instead, so anything that edits the horse's armor addons will undo that change.

Ok, I'll try without BDVanillaCritters, but not until late tonight. I'll tell you what it's all about.

with MNCv10 it is a problem, the horse textures are not applied with the armor addon in MNCv10, different meshes are used instead, so anything that edits the horse's armor addons will undo that change.

thank you for the help!  

... wait. I see Frost Atronarch Mesh. Are there Frost Atronarch Animations now? o_o If so...

Well the number of creatures that have zero animations just dropped again. =D That leaves... Storm Atronarchs, Slaughterfish, the white/albino/elemental spiders from Dragonborn, mudcrabs, Dwarven Ballistae from Dragonborn, and I think dwarven spheres with no animations, but they might have one I could be wrong. Also I don't know where to find the dwarven spider one, but I know it exists somewhere, animation wise. I think.

... wait. I see Frost Atronarch Mesh. Are there Frost Atronarch Animations now? o_o If so...

Well the number of creatures that have zero animations just dropped again. =D That leaves... Storm Atronarchs, Slaughterfish, the white/albino/elemental spiders from Dragonborn, mudcrabs, Dwarven Ballistae from Dragonborn, and I think dwarven spheres with no animations, but they might have one I could be wrong. Also I don't know where to find the dwarven spider one, but I know it exists somewhere, animation wise. I think.

I am also waiting for the Dwarven Sphere and ballista. The Dwarven spider has at least one animation. As far as i understood it, there is one for each of them in : http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2261-more-creature-animations-26-nov-2015-wispdwarven-spider/

But I don't know if they are really working.

there are no animations for the Frost Atronarch yet, i'm just laying the groundwork so they can be made.

the problem is that animators don't want to make sex animations for anything that is lacking a dick, and modelers don't want to make dicks for anything without animations, so i'm doing what i can to bridge the gap.

the dwarven spider animation has already been added to MNC.

the Storm Atronarch's skeleton is so fucked up that no one want to even try.

as far as i understand ice wraiths and mudcrabs idle animations override sexlab's animations, but i have not tested to see if that is true or not.

the white/albino/elemental spiders have a super short life expectancy, and there scaling system is a bit more complicated than normal:

DLC2ExpSpiderBaseRace base height 0.75
DLC2ExpSpiderAlbino Actor height 0.7 = 0.525
DLC2ExpSpiderAlbinoEMPTY Actor height 0.7 = 0.525
DLC2ExpSpiderAlbinoFriend Actor height 0.7 = 0.525
DLC2ExpSpiderFireCloaking Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderFireCloakingFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderFireJumping Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderFireJumpingFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderFrostCloaking Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderFrostCloakingFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderFrostJumping Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderFrostJumpingFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderGlowing Actor height0.7 = 0.525
DLC2ExpSpiderGlowingFriend Actor height 0.7 = 0.525
DLC2ExpSpiderOil Actor height 0.7 = 0.525
DLC2ExpSpiderOilFriend Actor height 0.7 = 0.525
DLC2ExpSpiderPackmuleCUT Actor height 0.7 = 0.525
DLC2ExpSpiderPoisonCloaking Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderPoisonCloakingFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderPoisonJumping Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderPoisonJumpingFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderShockCloaking Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderShockCloakingFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderShockJumping Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderShockJumpingFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderTemplate Actor height 0.8 = 0.6
DLC2ExpSpiderZombieFriend Actor height 0.8 = 0.6

DLC2ExpSpiderPackmuleRace base height 0.75
(All Actor heights are 0.7) = 0.525

and mudcrabs have the same problem:

MudcrabRace base hight 0.75
BYOHHouseTameMudcrab Actor height 1.0 = 0.75
BYOHRelationshipAdoptionCritter_Mudcrab Actor height 1.0 = 0.75
DLC2dunNorthshoreLandingCrabBoss Actor height 2.0 = 1.5
DLC2EncMudcrabSolstheim Actor height 1.0 = 0.75
dunHunterMudcrab Actor height 3.3 = 2.475
dunTransmogrifyMudcrab Actor height1.0 = 0.75
EncMudcrabGiant Actor height 2.0 = 1.5
EncMudcrabLarge Actor height 1.5 = 1.125
EncMudcrabMedium Actor height 1.0 = 0.75

I am also waiting for the Dwarven Sphere and ballista. The Dwarven spider has at least one animation. As far as i understood it, there is one for each of them in : http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2261-more-creature-animations-26-nov-2015-wispdwarven-spider/

But I don't know if they are really working.

the dwarven spider animation has already been added to MNC.

the dwarven sphere animation was never uploaded so i cant add it.

Oh finally...so we can see horse armors and horse dicks now right? thank you for this...

hopefully.

Well I wonder if somebody could add the Estrus animations to SLAL...  So we get at least some anims with the machines and the Spheres/Ballistas at the conrols... 

SLAL can do animated objects, but i don't know how to work with them.

Is there a beast hdt patch for the CH patch?

no, but i think you can just use NifSkope to copy over the "NiStringExtraData" from the Beast HDT mod.

Thank you for this awesome mod.

I am facing an issue where animal genetalia seems to be missing. I've installed Creature framework and SL correctly but the problem persists. Any help here would be appreciated. 

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found. Make a clean save and try again" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Hi there! I appreciate all the work you've put into this.

Ever since I upgraded I've been unable to initiate animations involving the netch or the seeker. Matchmaker just "fizzles out" and the hentaicreatures versions refuse to "train". It's a shame, too, because billyy just released some awesome netch animations.

Does this have to do with updating to MNC SLAL version, or could it be something else? There doesn't seem to be anyone talking about netches anywhere, so I just need to be pointed in a direction here.

The only other problem I'm experiencing is missing textures for a few creature schlongs, like the Draugr.

Does this have to do with updating to MNC SLAL version, or could it be something else? There doesn't seem to be anyone talking about netches anywhere, so I just need to be pointed in a direction here.

they are working fine on my end, therefor:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on the "Add to Registry" button, then Wait for the message to pop up.

and your Draugr problem may be related to one of bad dog's mods.