More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

I see theres been a update recently (at least, an update since I first installed) whats the best way to update to this version? Delete all of old versions and then install the new version?

(assuming manual install) v10.1A can be installed on top of any version of v10 without uninstalling it first.

but on the other hand if your trying to update from v9.3 to v10.1A you may want to uninstall it first.

2. have you tried Rebuilding the Animation Registry? i'm not having any problems running billyy's SLAL Pack.

3. i posted 2 web links, the first one is gimp, the second one is the DDS plugin for gimp.

there are guides on youtube for using the program, but all you need to do is select something and edit the colors, then export it.attachicon.giffsscr000.jpgattachicon.giffsscr004.jpg

=====================================================================================================

Hello MadMansGun!

I want to thank you for everything, I've managed 2 Of these times to solve the problems of the previous ones The ones:

1) - with the Problem for the Horses are the males Solved by uninstalling 3 unnecessary MODs (Horse Horses and HD Textures, Immersive Horses, Horse Armors).

2) - THE MOST IMPORTANT Problem for me with the penis of the horse - (color) - processed with GIMP ... I am very excited, because I managed to install the program and I understood what to do in the end !!! (I actually used Adobe Photoshop because I have a job as DTP graphics and GIMP I only used it for export and dds export !!! ... I still have something to do (but now I know what To make) and here are some pictures to see what I've done (for starters):

post-1128553-0-71088400-1497715196_thumb.jpgpost-1128553-0-98024300-1497715197_thumb.jpgpost-1128553-0-99666300-1497715198_thumb.jpgpost-1128553-0-82379600-1497715199_thumb.jpgpost-1128553-0-93082900-1497715213_thumb.jpgpost-1128553-0-53065600-1497715217_thumb.jpgpost-1128553-0-03155800-1497715220_thumb.jpgpost-1128553-0-96386000-1497715221_thumb.jpgpost-1128553-0-63065600-1497715222_thumb.jpg

gonna have to revert to MNC 9.3 for now since this latest update isn't compatible yet with BDIC and BDVC... Bad Dog himself said he will update them but he won't be expected to work on it for a week...

BDVC is redundant, it's assets are in MNCv10. BDIC is the one that needs updating.

Two things I noticed while going through all the renamed animations to re-align the unique-animation files in Apropos:

• id="TrollRewerceCowgirl" Probably too late to fix this typo now, I don't know if SLAL can handle unregistering the old one and inserting the new ID without a full registry rebuild
  • "SkeeverBillyy69" from his old animation pack has disappeared from MNC in the transition to SLAL. It's hard to tell if anything else has been lost with the new naming scheme (PanicWereBlow -> MNCWerewolfR2? HorkerSex -> MNChorkerSLDvaginal?), so this is the only one I've seen.

i can fix it, but there is no real need to do so as long as the animation runs.

"SkeeverBillyy69" was just "SkeeverBillyy3p69Anal" without actor2:

function SkeeverBillyy69(int id)

sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "(Skeever) Billyy 69"

Base.SoundFX = Sucking

if SexLabUtil.GetVersion() < 16000

Base.SetRaceIDs(Skeevers)

else

Base.SetRaceKey("Skeevers")

endif  

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, addCum=Oral)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A1_S1", openMouth = true)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A1_S2", openMouth = true)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A1_S3", openMouth = true)

Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A1_S4", openMouth = true)

int a2 = Base.AddPosition(Creature)

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A3_S1")

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A3_S2")

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A3_S3")

Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Skeever_Billyy3p69Anal_A3_S4")

Base.AddTag("Billyy")

Base.AddTag("Creature")

Base.AddTag("Bestiality")

Base.AddTag("Dirty")

Base.AddTag("Holding")

Base.AddTag("Skeever")

Base.AddTag("Oral")

Base.Save(id)

endFunction

"SkeeverBillyy69" was just "SkeeverBillyy3p69Anal" without actor2:

Yes, it was essentially a duplicate animation, but mod support for playing creature threesome animations is very lacking compared to 2 person anims. Since most scenarios will never play the 3p69Anal animation, SkeeverBillyy69 is for all intents and purposes a unique animation, and the diversity was appreciated.

I noticed that some hentai creatures from mod versions I used before are missing.  Like Dogs, husky, and ghost companion wolf,  IE the familiar, but hentai.

Did I so something wrong to have these spells missing or are they on the way or do I need to install something else.

I noticed that some hentai creatures from mod versions I used before are missing.  Like Dogs, husky, and ghost companion wolf,  IE the familiar, but hentai.

Did I so something wrong to have these spells missing or are they on the way or do I need to install something else.

try selecting dump spells in hentai creatures MCM, nothing has been removed.

hi i have unistalled my more nasty crittes 9.3 version, upgraded the necessary required mods and installed ver.10.1A but the most of creature dont have penis like lurker, giant,and also SEXLAB NUDE CREATURES MCM IN NOT STARTING ( THE OTHER MCM CREATURE FRAMEWORK AND THE SUB MENU IN SLAL ARE WORKING)  how i can try to fix this? ... Also i suppose will be necessary reinstall leito / and other SLAL packages relateded to mnc 9.3 or not?

hi i have unistalled my more nasty crittes 9.3 version, upgraded the necessary required mods and installed ver.10.1A but the most of creature dont have penis like lurker, giant,and also SEXLAB NUDE CREATURES MCM IN NOT STARTING ( THE OTHER MCM CREATURE FRAMEWORK AND THE SUB MENU IN SLAL ARE WORKING)  how i can try to fix this? ... Also i suppose will be necessary reinstall leito / and other SLAL packages relateded to mnc 9.3 or not?

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found. Make a clean save and try again" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute, after that make sure "SexLab Nude Creatures" is selected for the Creatures.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

i removed the MCM for SexLab Nude Creatures, it was no longer needed because i moved all body settings into the Creature Framework.

edit: you should delete any script files that start with "slnc".

SLAL Packs should be safe, all you need to do for them is rerun FNIS and Rebuild the Animation Registry.

"Creature Framework API reference not found. Make a clean save and try again" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute, after that make sure "SexLab Nude Creatures" is selected for the Creatures.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

i removed the MCM for SexLab Nude Creatures, it was no longer needed because i moved all body settings into the Creature Framework.

SLAL Packs should be safe, all you need to do for them is rerun FNIS and Rebuild the Animation Registry.

ok ill try, when u say "you should delete any script files that start with "slnc"." u mean  with a save cleaner tool  or similar stuff?

ok ill try, when u say "you should delete any script files that start with "slnc"." u mean  with a save cleaner tool  or similar stuff?

i'm talking about pex files in the scripts folder.

Is it safe to merge any of the esp files?

no, that will cause problems.

Is genderdogs supposed to be in creature framework or not? I wanna know if i'm having a problem 

no, with the gender dogs patch you don't need to do anything after you setup the load order, it's install and forget.

Also, the regular users need to use mod managers as it will avoid 90% of the possible problems. Please don't encourage people to avoid them, rather encourage them to be smart and view the mod manager for what it is: a facilitating tool with caveats.

haha I was just skimming through the thread trying to understand why I should install this mod and then I see stuff like this that makes me want to throw in my 2 cents.

I used to manually install everything before upgrading to an actually decent computer. Decided to use MO and the difference in quality of life is just beautiful. Since it's pretty common for a mod author to have an extremely obscure name for their esp file, not to forget the obscure names of the mod folders, trying identify a mod and its files was a hassle, especially if the mod wasn't just a simple outfit mod. MO helped streamline this and made mod management a piece of cake. And since the mods have their own respective folder instead of having to fight for a place in the Skyrim data folder, there's alot more flexibility and efficiency.

What you have ultimately is a less bloated and efficient af Skyrim. Installing the new outfit mod to try it out in-game? No more copy pasting the esp, mesh files, texture files. You simply just one click install mod via MO, make sure the file structure is right, then simply click 'ok'. Beautiful. You can even keep track of mod updates which is hella helpful when you're starting a fresh save. Besides that I have at least 200+ mods active always so pretty much MO is essential.

Now to go back on trying to weigh in if this mod is worth the upgrade..

Thx i fixed the penis problem with your help but i noticed i dont have creature sex collision anymore, those collision i have installed them from  hdt all in one animated pussy 3.3 pack, seems they are not compatible with this new sturcture folder in ver 10.1a, can be fixed or i need to wait for a update?

Thx i fixed the penis problem with your help but i noticed i dont have creature sex collision anymore, those collision i have installed them from  hdt all in one animated pussy 3.3 pack, seems they are not compatible with this new sturcture folder in ver 10.1a, can be fixed or i need to wait for a update?

you could try Beast HDT v0.5, it has been updated for MNCv10:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-05/

note: i don't use HDT mods/bodys myself, so i don't know much about them.

I am having a problem with horses.  they are invisible during the animations.  only tried two other animals, dogs and deer.  they work fine.

Same for me. Only the horses disappear during the animations. I just started a new game, on my old it did not do it. I can not say if I update the mod in the meantime.

you could try Beast HDT v0.5, it has been updated for MNCv10:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-356-beast-hdt-05/

note: i don't use HDT mods/bodys myself, so i don't know much about them.

It worked thx alot

I am having a problem with horses.  they are invisible during the animations.  only tried two other animals, dogs and deer.  they work fine.

Same for me. Only the horses disappear during the animations. I just started a new game, on my old it did not do it. I can not say if I update the mod in the meantime.

i don't know why some people are still having this problem, if it was a missing mesh a big red <!> would show up in game where the horse should be.

i don't know why some people are still having this problem, if it was a missing mesh a big red <!> would show up in game where the horse should be.

I used hentai creatures to summon a horse and the horse was there for one out of 4 tests, but with no penis showing.  I think it is a hdt problem of some sort, as the horse flashed on the screen for less than a second during one animation.  I am using 

All-In-One HDT SMP Setup 1.7 (FOMOD).rar

however, other creatures work perfectly.