More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hentai creatures' horse, for me.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for all the work you've done, by the way!

==========

Hello Traen! I have the same problem with the horse's penis! ... did you manage to do something about this? ... besides this problem, I still have other Hentai creatures (for example: The bear has no genitals, I did not have time to test other creatures ... but I do not even know if it is related to that penis Horse without texture (purple) !!! ... ... can someone help us in this regard !!!

I've had horse issues for a long time now, the only solution I've found is to change it from Bad Dogs to the other one (cant rememebr its name) in creature framework

=============

Thank you for the answer, but I do not know if it helps me. I installed Bad Dogs ... but I do not find it a good thing in Creature framework !!! My only creatures are: Nude Creature (the one you did not remember) and Disable. Anyway, Bad Dogs is not OK for me, because I use Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT ... and if I have Bad Dogs installed I have no collisions with Wolf (for example) ... In addition, I asked MadMansGun A modified penis for Horse (and he was kind and helped me and even used it = I replaced the original one) ... but I do not think this is the cause ...

==========

Hello Traen! I have the same problem with the horse's penis! ... did you manage to do something about this? ... besides this problem, I still have other Hentai creatures (for example: The bear has no genitals, I did not have time to test other creatures ... but I do not even know if it is related to that penis Horse without texture (purple) !!! ... ... can someone help us in this regard !!!

I've had horse issues for a long time now, the only solution I've found is to change it from Bad Dogs to the other one (cant rememebr its name) in creature framework

Thank you for the answer, but I do not know if it helps me. I installed Bad Dogs ... but I do not find it a good thing in Creature framework !!! My only creatures are: Nude Creature (the one you did not remember) and Disable. Anyway, Bad Dogs is not OK for me, because I use Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT ... and if I have Bad Dogs installed I have no collisions with Wolf (for example) ... In addition, I asked MadMansGun A modified penis for Horse (and he was kind and helped me and even used it = I replaced the original one) ... but I do not think this is the cause ...

"bad dog's Vanilla Critters" and/or "Horny Horses of Skyrim" assets are already in MNC10 so they are not needed and will conflict if installed.

uninstall it/them and then go in game to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods, then unpause the game and Wait a Minute, now go back to the MCM and select "SexLab Nude Creatures" on everything.

if that fails to work then try loading everything into TES5Edit to see if something else is editing the "Armor Addon" of the Creature.

==========

"bad dog's Vanilla Critters" and/or "Horny Horses of Skyrim" assets are already in MNC10 so they are not needed and will conflict if installed.

uninstall it/them and then go in game to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods, then unpause the game and Wait a Minute, now go back to the MCM and select "SexLab Nude Creatures" on everything.

if that fails to work then try loading everything into TES5Edit to see if something else is editing the "Armor Addon" of the Creature.

===============

I have uninstalled: "bad dog's Vanilla Critters", but also Hentai Creature (because I saw it was contained in MNC 10) ... but now in the hentai creature I have only 4-5 creatures that in animations have only organs Genitals, without mesh (the violet color), the fox has organs but behaves and uses the same animations as a wolf ... (I mention that, before uninstalling the old Hentai creature - we had inventory of many hentai creatures) ... And now I only have 5 creatures in the inventory, and in MCM I do not appear as MOD (where I could make settings) ... I think you understand what I'm saying! ... but I noticed that Horse and those zombie wolves in the Vanilla state - have normal penises and everything is OK (even Horse has that mushroom penis in the head, modified by MadMansGan's will to my wish). I did not have time to try and other Vanilla creatures to see if they have normal penises ... but I noticed that those Zombies wolves have a penis (violet) incorrect, and in Vanilla, they have a correct penis without any problem.Ii

is it just me but when i upadted slanim loader 1.5, the creature animations on some packs are gone!? but instead of it being under the animation pack i downloaded its now under MNC animations in mcm is that normal?

Anyone else having issues with panic's and leito's dog anims? They won't play for me

rerun FNIS and go to the Animation Loader's MCM, and then:

1. click on the disable all button.

2. click on Rebuild Animation Registry, then Wait for the message to pop up.

3. click on reload json.

4. click on enable all.

5. click on the add to registry button.

that should fix the problems.

I have uninstalled: "bad dog's Vanilla Critters", but also Hentai Creature (because I saw it was contained in MNC 10) ... but now in the hentai creature I have only 4-5 creatures that in animations have only organs Genitals, without mesh (the violet color), the fox has organs but behaves and uses the same animations as a wolf ... (I mention that, before uninstalling the old Hentai creature - we had inventory of many hentai creatures) ... And now I only have 5 creatures in the inventory, and in MCM I do not appear as MOD (where I could make settings) ... I think you understand what I'm saying! ... but I noticed that Horse and those zombie wolves in the Vanilla state - have normal penises and everything is OK (even Horse has that mushroom penis in the head, modified by MadMansGan's will to my wish). I did not have time to try and other Vanilla creatures to see if they have normal penises ... but I noticed that those Zombies wolves have a penis (violet) incorrect, and in Vanilla, they have a correct penis without any problem.Ii

the fox is using the wolf's behavior files, so a side effect of that is it shares the same animations as the wolf.

i have updated Hentai Creatures*, the death hound should be fixed now.

you may need to re-click on "dump all spells on you" in Hentai Creature's MCM to get the spells back, but if it's MCM is 100% missing you may have bigger problems going on.

*don't forget to go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods after installing any updates.

is it just me but when i upadted slanim loader 1.5, the creature animations on some packs are gone!? but instead of it being under the animation pack i downloaded its now under MNC animations in mcm is that normal?

Anyone else having issues with panic's and leito's dog anims? They won't play for me

rerun FNIS and go to the Animation Loader's MCM, and then:

1. click on the disable all button.

2. click on Rebuild Animation Registry, then Wait for the message to pop up.

3. click on reload json.

4. click on enable all.

5. click on the add to registry button.

that should fix the problems.

the fox is using the wolf's behavior files, so a side effect of that is it shares the same animations as the wolf.

i have updated Hentai Creatures*, the death hound should be fixed now.

you may need to re-click on "dump all spells on you" in Hentai Creature's MCM to get the spells back, but if it's MCM is 100% missing you may have bigger problems going on.

*don't forget to go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods after installing any updates.

--//--/-/---------

... so I understand that having MNC 10 with your Hentai Creatures should be seen in the MCM - Hentai Creature MOD, and in the magic menu you should find many more Hentai Creatures (than the 5 On the crunch I see now)? ... anyway, I will try to reinstall MNC 10 (and I hope that by doing so do not have to reinstall other MODs that would affect this reinstallation ...!?), Especially because you said That you made an update for Hentai Creature ... I will come back with details of the avestea!

PS ... one more observation: I was writing before using Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT .. - and I saw in those penises that defective (violet) collisions with the vagina, but the correct Vanilla penises installed after MNC 10 - no longer There were collisions !!

Guest CustosSalvator

I don't think HerodeLeyenda's All-In-One Animated Pussy More Nasty Critter replacer works with this. It causes ctd when used together.  :/

--//--/-/---------

... so I understand that having MNC 10 with your Hentai Creatures should be seen in the MCM - Hentai Creature MOD, and in the magic menu you should find many more Hentai Creatures (than the 5 On the crunch I see now)? ... anyway, I will try to reinstall MNC 10 (and I hope that by doing so do not have to reinstall other MODs that would affect this reinstallation ...!?), Especially because you said That you made an update for Hentai Creature ... I will come back with details of the avestea!

PS ... one more observation: I was writing before using Bazinga's Naturalistic HDT .. - and I saw in those penises that defective (violet) collisions with the vagina, but the correct Vanilla penises installed after MNC 10 - no longer There were collisions !!

Bazinga was posting recently that he has plans for an update this summer if he has the time.

I don't think HerodeLeyenda's All-In-One Animated Pussy More Nasty Critter replacer works with this. It causes ctd when used together.  :/

That is still using the old directory and may be looking for the old esp. Since it is a SLAL pack now it is setup differently. Best bet reinstall AIO AP without the MNC option.

seems to skeleton don't work (haven't penis)

any solution?

Does the current update include the skeleton path fixes?

they should be working in v10.1

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

Anyone also having the issue where giant schlongs arent beieng unequiped even if arousual is lower than the set up value in CF?

i randomly get that problem sometimes, try using the "cleaning" settings in CF's MCM.

Anyone also having the issue where giant schlongs arent beieng unequiped even if arousual is lower than the set up value in CF?

i randomly get that problem sometimes, try using the "cleaning" settings in CF's MCM.

Ok. I ll be checking the skeletons asap.

Updating to 10.1 seems to have solved giants not reequiping armor. Thx

There's nothing like this for the standard races in the game.  Would be nice to add in Nord, Redguard, Orc, Elf etc.

there are far too many options available for that to work.

Also - is there a way to have multiple creatures/actors vs only one?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2017-5-2/

I noticed the tails of Khajit characters went horizontal straight after the installation of this mod. Does anyone else also have this problem? Thanks.

delete the auxbones folder (data/meshes/auxbones) and rerun FNIS.