More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Yes MadMansGun ! We ask whether it is possible for the horses to enter somewhere along the two stages: erect (hard-called by you) and nonerecta, a third stage (excited macima) that would fit very well in the last stage of an animation. It would be more realistic! ... if you knew how to do this anytime, without having to ask for help ... but I miss a lot of modding knowledge and besides, here I think you need to know 3D modeling skills.

i can edit the mesh, but the CF has no way of auto swapping it in when a stage is hit.

=================

Yes ! I think you're right with changing the shape of the penis only in certain stages! But, frankly, I would prefer the penis erect form for the horse - the mushroom at the top of the penis instead of the existing one. Do you think you could send me the mash you have edited, replace the existing one now ... and then try to ask Bazinga's opinion about the implications (belly deflection and collisions) ... yet, I would not want to have just that mash, and during the animation to perforate the body of the player !! ... would be as useless as the one I suggested as an example in a previous post!

MadMansGun, maybe it's time to remove 'Wolfpanic', 'SprigganXan', 'Dogpanic', 'Werewolfpanic'... and use SexLab's Keys 'Wolves', 'Spriggans'... etc.

i was holding on to them (but i already removed the "werewolfgal" key) until i was sure that no one is using them in there own SLAL Packs, because it would cause such packs to stop working.

edit: and SexLab missed "DLC1SkinVampireFalmer".

Yeah, DLC1SkinVampireFalmer i'd missed, sorry.

About RaceKeys. I'm not using SLAL packs, but think they will be installed anyway without errors as RaseKey is just 'a word'. Of course, animations will not be played for races if registered with 'wrong' keys.

Say again, I'm not using SLAL, so may be wrong with something. SLAL packs has a major lack with:

1. MAYBE. Implementation of GenderedCreatures property for animation. It must affect at Creature/CreatureMale/CreatureFemale implementation in SexLab. I have no time to dig into SexLab's scripts for finding for myself exact results of GenderedCreatures is true or false affection, but Ashal has implemented this for some reason, i think.

2. More and more people are complaing about limit of animations. Not SexLab's, but FNIS. With switching to FNIS XXL as solution. Seems SLAL causes you to 'duplicate' all canines animation hkx'es.

Kind Regards.

Say again, I'm not using SLAL, so may be wrong with something. SLAL packs has a major lack with:

1. MAYBE. Implementation of GenderedCreatures property for animation. It must affect at Creature/CreatureMale/CreatureFemale implementation in SexLab. I have no time to dig into SexLab's scripts for finding for myself exact results of GenderedCreatures is true or false affection, but Ashal has implemented this for some reason, i think.

SLAL is using CreatureMale & CreatureFemale for it's animations, so i don't know what your on about.

2. More and more people are complaing about limit of animations. Not SexLab's, but FNIS. With switching to FNIS XXL as solution. Seems SLAL causes you to 'duplicate' all canines animation hkx'es.

they are duplicated regardless, dogs and wolves use different FNIS lists and behavior files, so they end up taking the same number of FNIS slots anyways.

SLAL is using CreatureMale & CreatureFemale for it's animations, so i don't know what your on about.

they are duplicated regardless, dogs and wolves use different FNIS lists and behavior files, so they end up taking the same number of FNIS slots anyways.

GenderedCreatures property is used when registering animation, just look into 'sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc', as example:

function DraugrGangbang3P(int id)
    sslBaseAnimation Base = Create(id)

Base.Name     = "(Draugr) Gangbang 3P"
    Base.SoundFX  = SexMix
    ; Base.RaceType = "Draugrs"
    Base.GenderedCreatures = true

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, VaginalOralAnal)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Draugr_Gangbang_A1_S1", silent = true, openMouth = true)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Draugr_Gangbang_A1_S2", silent = true, openMouth = true)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Draugr_Gangbang_A1_S3", silent = true, openMouth = true)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a1, "Draugr_Gangbang_A1_S4", silent = true, openMouth = true)

int a2 = Base.AddCreaturePosition("Draugrs", CreatureMale)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Draugr_Gangbang_A2_S1", 30.0, rotate=180.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Draugr_Gangbang_A2_S2", 30.0, rotate=180.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Draugr_Gangbang_A2_S3", 30.0, rotate=180.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a2, "Draugr_Gangbang_A2_S4", 30.0, rotate=180.0)

int a3 = Base.AddCreaturePosition("Draugrs", CreatureMale)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "Draugr_Gangbang_A3_S1", 31.0, rotate=180.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "Draugr_Gangbang_A3_S2", 31.0, rotate=180.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "Draugr_Gangbang_A3_S3", 31.0, rotate=180.0)
    Base.AddPositionStage(a3, "Draugr_Gangbang_A3_S4", 31.0, rotate=180.0)

Base.SetTags("Gone,Creature,Bestiality,Dirty,Gangbang,Draugr,Vaginal,Oral")

Base.Save(id)
endFunction

This property is used in SexLab's GetByRaceGenders(), FilterCreatureGenders() and many other functions related to creatures.

I have no duplicated .hkx-es itself for canines, only behavior-files are different. FNIS-txts for dogs and wolves are equal about hkx-es, but animID different.

Now i'm trying to use even animID to be the same. FNIS has compiled dogs and wolves behaviors with no errors, also 'FNIS for Users' has finished without warnings. I'm starting new game for test in-game: will be in Riverwood - test with Dog, first Wolf will be reanimated and fucked too. ;)

Kind Regards.

GenderedCreatures property is used when registering animation, just look into 'sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc', as example:

This property is used in SexLab's GetByRaceGenders(), FilterCreatureGenders() and many other functions related to creatures.

SLAL already takes care of that in the json, so i don't know why you are droning on about something that is already done.

Is there is no Spider animations in pack or I missed something?

the spider animations are included with the SexLab Framework, they never came from MNC.

i was confused by that as well.

Draugr isn't working for me. I see the texture on the flaccid member, but the erect version has no texture. 

Okay, I think I see what's going on. The draugr is from Immersive Creatures, and uses the New Skin from Bad Dog's mod, which I think relies on texture folder structures from the old MNC. 

Draugr isn't working for me. I see the texture on the flaccid member, but the erect version has no texture. 

Okay, I think I see what's going on. The draugr is from Immersive Creatures, and uses the New Skin from Bad Dog's mod, which I think relies on texture folder structures from the old MNC. 

Oh. . . I see now. It's not a plugin issue more than it is a pathing issue.

Well, looks like I'm disabling Baddog's vanilla critters and Immersive Creatures for the time being. Thanks for the heads up.

My current test:

Elks have no penis.

Skeletons also have no penises. Havent been able to test Dragurs though.

Is there going to be support for mage skeletons? Atm there are not schlonged and I get ctd at scene end

are you sure it's a male Elk? (the male is the one with moose horns)

i don't know whats going on with the mage skeletons, i can't track down the source of the problem.

My current test:

Elks have no penis.

Is there going to be support for mage skeletons? Atm there are not schlonged and I get ctd at scene end

:-/  I confirm for ELK no penis. On the road between Riverwood and Whiterun. Before the descent. It has the great woods of the moose.

Another problem I use True Wolves of Skyrim Automatic but with the fix MNC I find myself with the old version of the wolves, disappeared my beautiful real wolves gray, red, white. Otherwise a big bravo for huge and creative work. It is much better than before. :heart:

Oh. . . I see now. It's not a plugin issue more than it is a pathing issue.

Well, looks like I'm disabling Baddog's vanilla critters and Immersive Creatures for the time being. Thanks for the heads up.

It seems that BD Immersive creatures uses some of the texture assets from the original MNC. I fixed my issues by installing the original mod again and deleting everything except the textures folder and letting BDIC overwrite any of its texture files.

I have all the requirements, and loading up no errors appeared. However, upon encountering skeletons, they no longer have their boners unlike when I used MNC 9.3. I opened your folder and while there is a draugr folder, there is definitely no skeleton folder in the meshes.

I have all the requirements, and loading up no errors appeared. However, upon encountering skeletons, they no longer have their boners unlike when I used MNC 9.3. I opened your folder and while there is a draugr folder, there is definitely no skeleton folder in the meshes.

the skeletons are inside the draugr folder.

Well upon comparing your MNC to MNC 9.3, here is the difference in meshes->actors->draugr. Both have animations and behavior folders, but MNC 9.3 has character assets folder and skeleton_p1.nif while the MNC 10 doesn't. Is it possible this is the cause of the issue? I really have no idea how it's missing otherwise, I did not install it incorrectly, I followed the guide and no errors ever showed up.

My current test:

Elks have no penis.

are you sure it's a male Elk? (the male is the one with moose horns)

i don't know whats going on with the mage skeletons, i can't track down the source of the problem.

Reseting SL animation solved the issue with the male deer not having a schlong.

As for the mage skeleton, I dont know why I get CTD. Papyrus log always mentions something about trying to redress a not valid actor in the last lines before ctd.

Regular skeletons also dont have schlong in the current version of MNC.. They use to have one in 9.3. Now they do the animation, but without a stick in front of them.

Well upon comparing your MNC to MNC 9.3, here is the difference in meshes->actors->draugr. Both have animations and behavior folders, but MNC 9.3 has character assets folder and skeleton_p1.nif while the MNC 10 doesn't. Is it possible this is the cause of the issue? I really have no idea how it's missing otherwise, I did not install it incorrectly, I followed the guide and no errors ever showed up.

This. Skeletons and draugr dont share same path in 9.3.

We might need another fix for MNC10, especially related to file paths. Otherwise really good work. For example the new bear schlong is far better than that cooking stick from 9.3.

• nicholas8 registered some races from other mods so they can use the animations.

Hmm, which are those?

according to nicholas8:

Creepy zombies V2.0

Colorful Magic V1.26

Monster Mod V4

Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6.5

Beyond Reach V3.51

GCE Follower Torte V1.1 (summoned creatures)

Iris - The elven doll V1.4 (summoned creatures)

Donyaakin Followers V1.2 (summoned creatures)

Darkend V1.2

Helveton The Fate of the Mountain Ver.1.04b1

Equilibrium Encounters Ver.1.535

Beasts of Tamriel V3.7

Apotheosis - Lifeless Vaults Ver.2.0.0

Molag Bal's Inferno Ver.1.6

Skyrim Underground Ver.3.6

Salem - Arena Tournament and DLC Ver.FINAL

The Wheels of Lull Ver.3.01

Sewer Rats - Mihail Monsters and Animals Ver.1.2

Peacocks- Mihail Monsters and Animals Ver.1.2

Mammoth Expansion - Elements of Skyrim pt.2 Ver.1

he/she is working on a way to add new races with a json, but i am having problems getting it to work on my end, so i just added them the old fashioned way for now.

edit: nude bodys not included.