More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

8 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

@iDarknessKun  Go through all installed mods and ensure that they are all for Legendary Edition - assuming you are not using Special Edition.

SE animations will cause t-pose, and SE meshes will crash the game when they are loaded.

To be serius...this thing is very confusing, there are no simply way to tell if some mod is from SE or LE, I use the LE version because the SE for some reason don't run on my computer
I sure all of the mods that  I installed are from LE, every mod that I downloaded says that are from the LE version...man, this is complicated

43 minutes ago, iDarknessKun said:

To be serius...this thing is very confusing, there are no simply way to tell if some mod is from SE or LE, I use the LE version because the SE for some reason don't run on my computer
I sure all of the mods that  I installed are from LE, every mod that I downloaded says that are from the LE version...man, this is complicated

The warnings in FNIS indicate that the SE version of More Nasty Critters is installed. Uninstall it completely and install the LE version. Then run Generate FNIS for Users with the Skeleton Arm Fix and HKX Compatibility patch.

Also, the output from FNIS can be copied and pasted as text. No need to post screenshots that only show part of the log.

5 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The warnings in FNIS indicate that the SE version of More Nasty Critters is installed. Uninstall it completely and install the LE version. Then run Generate FNIS for Users with the Skeleton Arm Fix and HKX Compatibility patch.

Also, the output from FNIS can be copied and pasted as text. No need to post screenshots that only show part of the log.

All right...I will try to do this, but a question, this post of the More Nasty Critters is from SE or LE? because for me it's shows that's are for LE, the another one is from SE
More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition is the correct one?

Edited by iDarknessKun
5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

да

Я бы так предположил, что можно удалить любой мод пениса, который вы загрузили после mnc.

изображение.png.5246abdf932996dc8f8fee33d23fd365.pngimage.png.bfabde83c2e03656e68f5373ee2676ed.png

found: 
image.png.301a335bb05ef3352cd2775125129c2e.png

Unfortunately, the penis does not grow correctly, and I turned it off ASOS (MO2), now it immediately grows large and shakes by itself, I can’t control it)

Edited by Ronan97

ASOS + ABC used addon_horsehard.nif, ASOS used HorseHard.  why is the whole model loaded with the addon? can this be changed? why doesn't aadon reload just the penis. What mod is responsible for this? it looks like you need to rework the mod to add an erection fluffy, believe it is not taken into account in json when the addon is loaded

Edited by Ronan97
10 hours ago, Ronan97 said:

shit. how merge mesh? (ABC + ASOS good work not fluff), fluff but not work erection (MNC penis - dansing penis) /cdn-cgi/mirage/ec1747f4a52864f9d65fdda0a450c15057de0b2c3b05ba0773d7b0e89cedcea4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/image.png.69ce167308e0d9f3bd3bab858588ba3a.png

Old question...

The answer is easy, you can't!

The real solution in case you be willing to try it, is remake the Erect SOS animations that comes with the ASOS but using the ABC bones.

For that you can follow the SOS tutorial that explains how make the animations that bend/erect the penis.

I did some research about this between projects but I usually to busy and don't care enough to actually make the Mod 

I would like to update asos or abs to be compatible with SOS hotkeys and SexLab Aroused smooth arousal. Tell me what you need for this, I'm a programmer. And so that the addon does not reload the body shape. Because blinking models look bad, I don’t know if this is an asos flaw or feature MNC Loader(creatures.d) or an engine limitation. it seems that there is no such thing in "LE"

oh understood. СF loading engine, MNC provides json, ASOS integration with SOS
can you give me a hint where are the correct meshes?
I wonder if I can change the mesh to abs in esp

jsons

Spoiler

{
    "modID": "MNC",
    "ModName": "More Nasty Critters",
    "creatures": [
        {
            "skinName": "Brown",

// MoreNastyCritters\horse\addon_horse.nif
            "normalArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0xAAAB",
            // MoreNastyCritters\horse\addon_horseHard.nif
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x230ec",

"RaceName": "Horse",
            "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131fd",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x60715",
            "stripArmor": false
        }, {},{}
    ]
}

{
    "modID": "ASOS",
    "ModName": "Animal SOS",
                {

// AnimalSOS\horse\horseHard.nif
            "normalArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8c7",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8c7",

},
]
}

{
    "modID": "ASOSABC",
    "ModName": "Animal SOS+ABC",
        {

// AnimalSOS\horse\horseHard.nif
            "normalArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8c7",
            // MoreNastyCritters\horse\addon_horseHard.nif
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|MoreNastyCritters.esp|0x230ec",

}
                    ]
}

{
    "modID": "ASOSP",
    "ModName": "Animal SOS P",
        {

\\ AnimalSOS\horse\HorseP_1.nif
            "normalArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8d9",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8d9",

}
]
}

{
    "modID": "ASOSP_Slim",
    "ModName": "Animal SOS P Slim",
        {

\\ AnimalSOS\horse\HorseSlimP_1.nif
            "normalArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0xa67",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0xa67",

}
]
}

Edited by Ronan97

I'm just gonna come out and say this, and this is by no means a complain but a suggestion:

Post the MNC full file in google drive or something please, I literally had to search for tutorials for almost an hour on how to make 7zip fix and try to open those 2 .7z files, it though they were corrupted.

Also thanks for making this mod a reality and also updating it, really appreciated.

1 hour ago, JustANobody003 said:

Post the MNC full file in google drive or something please

it already is on there.

1 hour ago, JustANobody003 said:

I literally had to search for tutorials for almost an hour on how to make 7zip fix and try to open those 2 .7z files, it though they were corrupted.

good fucking god am i the only human left on earth that knows how to use a fucking split volume file? you put all 3 into the same place and extract 001 with 7zip. when you extract 001 all 3 files extract at the same time as if they were one file.

On 2/1/2023 at 5:14 AM, MadMansGun said:

it already is on there.

good fucking god am i the only human left on earth that knows how to use a fucking split volume file? you put all 3 into the same place and extract 001 with 7zip. when you extract 001 all 3 files extract at the same time as if they were one file.

First of all, thanks a lot for the mod and you updating it. Well, I didn't noticed the link for the Google Drive was there so my bad on that one and thanks for mentioning.

Now one thing you should consider is that people out here sometimes have TECHNICAL PROBLEMS that just pops up into existance, sometimes is the user sometimes it isn't, you are not the only one with a brain on the planet dude. Also, next time just consider that people sometimes have genuine [technical] problems on their end, not all of us are brain dead bots that don't try to find fixes before posting something in the forums...I LITERALLY MENTIONED that I spent a lot of time to fix the problem and I eventually did(I had to download and reinstall 7z), I just asked for you to leave a option because if someone else, like me, had that problem, they could just download the full file.

Also in case you didn't know, in some extremely rare cases trying to merge files like this gets them corrupted, to this day I don't knowif it's the version of WinRAR/7z or some other bug, I sincerely don't know, but sometimes the program literally can't do the procedure.

Thanks anyways, good day.

5 hours ago, JustANobody003 said:

First of all, thanks a lot for the mod and you updating it. Well, I didn't noticed the link for the Google Drive was there so my bad on that one and thanks for mentioning.

Now one thing you should consider is that people out here sometimes have TECHNICAL PROBLEMS that just pops up into existance, sometimes is the user sometimes it isn't, you are not the only one with a brain on the planet dude. Also, next time just consider that people sometimes have genuine [technical] problems on their end, not all of us are brain dead bots that don't try to find fixes before posting something in the forums...I LITERALLY MENTIONED that I spent a lot of time to fix the problem and I eventually did(I had to download and reinstall 7z), I just asked for you to leave a option because if someone else, like me, had that problem, they could just download the full file.

Also in case you didn't know, in some extremely rare cases trying to merge files like this gets them corrupted, to this day I don't knowif it's the version of WinRAR/7z or some other bug, I sincerely don't know, but sometimes the program literally can't do the procedure.

Thanks anyways, good day.

Hell, I haven't DL's the latest update because I've never used/done a split volume and have avoided those overseas mods for years.  Why isn't this complete and housed offsite if it's too large?  Honestly, I'm just unsure of my technical skills to complete this 

I'd like to try to figure out whipping up some sort of compatibility with MNC for Light Horses of Skyrim, but seeing as I've never remotely done anything like this before, there's a very real chance that won't go anywhere. 

So if it's alright (idk if you take suggestions/requests??), I just want to formally put this here: I'd absolutely love a compatibility patch for Light Horses of Skyrim. As someone who's been around horses a ton my whole life, that mod looks objectively the best to me out of all horse mesh options, and I would love to be able to use it for MNC shenanigans. 

also if someone wants to explain the process to me like i'm 5, I'm willing to give it a shot myself if you're willing to be patient ?

On 2/6/2023 at 8:52 PM, MadMansGun said:

try rerunning fnis and reregistering the animations in slal.

i did it but i have the same problem with the alignment (animations of my character works now, i don't remember if it was because of the match creature gender option but the alignment problem persists)

2 hours ago, Daedric_Wolf said:

i did it but i have the same problem with the alignment (animations of my character works now, i don't remember if it was because of the match creature gender option but the alignment problem persists)

try changing the alignment setting you have selected in sexlab's mcm, eg turn off race specific, turn on even heights.

On 2/2/2023 at 9:14 PM, LittleLoveFox said:

I'd like to try to figure out whipping up some sort of compatibility with MNC for Light Horses of Skyrim, but seeing as I've never remotely done anything like this before, there's a very real chance that won't go anywhere. 

So if it's alright (idk if you take suggestions/requests??), I just want to formally put this here: I'd absolutely love a compatibility patch for Light Horses of Skyrim. As someone who's been around horses a ton my whole life, that mod looks objectively the best to me out of all horse mesh options, and I would love to be able to use it for MNC shenanigans. 

also if someone wants to explain the process to me like i'm 5, I'm willing to give it a shot myself if you're willing to be patient ?

I actually have a deactivated Light Horses + MNC mod in my mod list. I might come back to it some day, but I'm currently using a Witcher Horses + MNC mod and trying to decide which I like better.

But there is a caveat to this: The normal Skyrim horses are much bigger and bulkier, so when attaching the penis mesh to the new, slimmer models in Light Horses or Witcher Horses, there is dead space between the horse model and the penis. Essentially the dick will just be floating in midair beneath them. There are four ways to deal with it:

1. Do nothing and just have a floating dick. Obviously immersion breaking, and it irks me when people make supposed MNC patches for stuff and just use this method.

2. Move the dick to attach to the body properly. This makes the mesh look good, but will cause all animations to be misaligned, with most of them having no hope of being properly aligned even when using Sexlab to adjust actors in-game.

3. Increase dick size. If the dick is bigger it can close the space between it and the body, and you can make it look like it's attached. The downsides are that some people may see the size increase as bad/unrealistic (this is largely dependent on how far you go with it) and there will be some alignment issues. Not nearly as bad as with solution 2, but ABC animations especially will suffer.

4. Modify the body mesh to meet up with the dick mesh. This one requires the most work, but will likely yield the best results in most cases. If you know shit about fuck about all about Blender like I do, you can use Outfit Studio to do this by using the brush that increases mesh area until you achieve the desired result. It takes a lot of work to make it look passable, but is doable in a lot of cases. The payoff is that the dick mesh will be exactly where animations expect it to be, so you won't have alignment issues.

For the Light Horses I went with option 3, but tried option 4 with the Witcher Horses.

As for posting the files, I don't think I should as the mod authors state on their page they don't want anyone reposting their files outside of Nexus.

I could PM you a tutorial on how to do stuff like this, but be aware that it's a lot of tedious work. Not difficult, just tedious. You're also going to need to do some minor texture work if you want the dick to match with the new body textures, so if you're not familiar with Photoshop/GIMP that's another skill you'll have to pick up.