More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

HENTAI CREATURES:

I noticed that when I select dialogue with Hentai Creature and then "Mate" the Creature will ignore all settings in the MCM (only collared actors) and try to initiate sex with everything in the cell except the Player :(

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

HENTAI CREATURES:

I noticed that when I select dialogue with Hentai Creature and then "Mate" the Creature will ignore all settings in the MCM (only collared actors) and try to initiate sex with everything in the cell except the Player :(

is allow player turned on?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

is allow player turned on?

yes. and only collared actors.

eventually in some situations the mating will still start, but also happens often enough that the console spams endless attempts of the hentai creature to find a partner with the many creatures around (btw I think the problem might only occur when other creatures are present). 

Hello !  I don't know if it's the right thread for my question… but I'll try anyway (I hope I don't bother anyone)!  I returned to modding Skyrim after 2-3 years… due to the fact that I bought some VR headphones - Oculus rift (I don't know if I can wait to start over)… but, here's the question: does anyone know if you can get animations with  functional creatures in Skyrim VR?  and if so, what would be needed between these modes: NastyCritters, Hentai Creature, Creature Farmework….  etc?  … Anyway, I mention that I used FNIS even if I tried an animation - NPC stays frozen, then I uninstalled FNIS and installed Nemesis - and if I tried an animation - my player rises somewhere above the map (i.e. flight… but I'm stuck up there and  I see everything from the plane) !!!  ⁇

2 hours ago, George222 said:

you need the sse/vr versions of the sexlab mods, your on the sle support page.

apart from that i know nothing about VR.....(but i did hear something about the newer jcontaners not working right with CF.)

… Thanks to “reikiri” with the post above… I managed to make Skyrim VR work very well in animations with Creature !!!  … Of course I still have a lot to solve with the touch controllers (settings, gestures, alignments)… of which I didn't have the patience and time available… but I have excellent animations with Creatures and Humans !!!  … I would also like to try “Animal SOS, or ABC… but I'm afraid I won't ruin everything in the game !!! 
PS “… More precisely, the essential clarification for me (from the post above) was the following: “It seems SL / VR patch may break things at the start of the game, in particular during the Helgen story. I recomment waiting until you reach Riverwood before installing SL, VR patch and any mods that depend on them. Probably the issue comes from SexLabUtil.dll, so it may be enough to just leave VR patch uninstalled until Riverwood. If it's caused by the dll just being there, there's not much I can do about it - but I'll check it later after holidays when I get the chance.. but meanwhile it should be fine to just delay installing VR patch.”

… And I would like to add that your modes work perfectly in Skyrim VR (maybe you should take this statement into account… because VR is the future… no one can understand the feeling that VR produces, until they try their own experience !!!  … I just say this: you are there in action… as if it were real !!!

On 7/26/2021 at 1:05 AM, MadMansGun said:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

...also are you sure that's a stock Chaurus Hunter? the texture seems a bit on the brown side.

Getting back to this.  It appears to be from the AAA Enemy Plus mod from Nexus that adds them in various locations.  Is there any easy way to give them a penis

45 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Getting back to this.  It appears to be from the AAA Enemy Plus mod from Nexus that adds them in various locations.  Is there any easy way to give them a penis

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

(you could probably just copy the MNC meshes and change the texture path/s in them to use the "Enemy Plus" textures)

… A request, if anyone can help me (I'm in Skyrin VR), but I have an older problem from Skyrim LL: the creatures that had sex, remain with the penis visible in erection (they no longer hide their penis after animation)…  I remember… vaguely… that the excitation threshold had to be set (but I don't know at what number) and I don't know in what menu (… possible in CF) !?  … Thanks in advance for a possible answer!

————

Edit: 

… thanks !  I think I solved this problem!  … But, another problem arose (which saw that it is also valid in Skyrim SE): when I want to start an animation with a Horse… I get HDT (I saw that a solution in SE was to transfer the animations in 64bits… but in  Skyrim VR - does not solve the problem) !!!  … Although it is said that most of the modes in SE also work in VR !?

Edited by George222
On 8/21/2021 at 5:48 AM, MadMansGun said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

(you could probably just copy the MNC meshes and change the texture path/s in them to use the "Enemy Plus" textures)

Is there a chance for horses to wake up to version 12.4? I can’t use 12.5 or higher versions of horses. If they are all separated and fucked, I can’t track subsequent updates...

In other words, can you produce an ESP for the 1.24 version of the logic horse solution? In the latest update of 12.6 and later, because I saw that the NIF you designed has not been deleted, I prefer the previous solution. If not, thank you for it. Time, I will continue to use 12.4...

And can the log file be downloaded as a separate txt? It is unreasonable to download an entire compressed package for the log

I noticed there is an update but no changelog. Just want to know how much was changed to see if it is worth the risk to implement the update and possible break my existing saves or if it is safe to update.

Also a question of curiosity. I'm a big fan of Hentai Creatures functionality. Is it possible to use TesEdit to add creatures from other mods and have them behave like the summoned creatures? I have zero skill for CK but I have made new spells and stuff with TesEdit in the past. Assuming the new creatures have functional meshes and animations etc. would it be possible to apply all of the HC affects to them and make a spell to summon the new creature?

56 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I noticed there is an update but no changelog. Just want to know how much was changed to see if it is worth the risk to implement the update and possible break my existing saves or if it is safe to update.

Also a question of curiosity. I'm a big fan of Hentai Creatures functionality. Is it possible to use TesEdit to add creatures from other mods and have them behave like the summoned creatures? I have zero skill for CK but I have made new spells and stuff with TesEdit in the past. Assuming the new creatures have functional meshes and animations etc. would it be possible to apply all of the HC affects to them and make a spell to summon the new creature?

Change log is in txt file that is in latest file, dl file and read txt file with change log.  Im just reiterating what I read a few post back, I haven't dl'd file so unsure of changes in newer file. 

11 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Change log is in txt file that is in latest file, dl file and read txt file with change log.  Im just reiterating what I read a few post back, I haven't dl'd file so unsure of changes in newer file. 

Thank you. I figured I'd give it a shot with one file and see how it works, and if all else fails I still have the old version to work with. So far it works. So now I just want to see if I can figure out the Hentai Creatures thing.

3 hours ago, Aki K said:

nothing much, just preventive maintenance to go with the CF v2.0.3 update (i added the CF script edit that was floating around) .

added nostrip keyword to the dragon's armor entrys.

3 hours ago, Aki K said:

possible? yes, but it's a bitch to do....also i don't know how to link it to the dump spells function.

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

possible? yes, but it's a bitch to do....also i don't know how to link it to the dump spells function.

I don't plan to link the dumpspell function. I'm going to make it a separate esp and load it will spell books for easy "additemmenu" access to the spells. I might even see if it's possible to make a single spell book teach all the spells.

But I can't seem to copy the script to the NPCs I want it to effect and that's my one obstacle. (I don't have any skill for CK so I'm trying to do it with TesEdit.) I don't imagine I'll get around to all the NPCs in the limited time I have before my next semester begins, it'll be a bit of a hack-job and probably very imperfect. But I might steadily work at it.

All that said, if I get permission from the other mod author, would you like the esp once I get it working so you can upload it (or alternatively I get permission from all authors involved to upload it myself)? I honestly don't mind who uploads it and don't care if I get credit. I'd just be happy if this effort could be used by other people.

5 hours ago, Aki K said:

But I can't seem to copy the script to the NPCs I want it to effect and that's my one obstacle.

there is a trick i do in xedit to do that: normally it won't let you edit/add scripts but however if you temporally change the formid to match one of HC's NPCs you can click & drag the script section over to your npc.

but you need to make HC a master to the mod your working on first so "copy as override" something from HC into you mod.

guys, I'm going to leave a question here that serves both MNC and ABC, in the vortex my load order is after for ABC and before for MNC, when I'm playing I wanted to disable the penis in some creatures because they are weird like frost atronach and the storm atronach (respectively, the first one is a small atronach and the other one has a floating penis), but when I go to the creature framework and put ''disable'' my summons and the creatures that are already on the map still have a penis, someone know how to disable?

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

there is a trick i do in xedit to do that: normally it won't let you edit/add scripts but however if you temporally change the formid to match one of HC's NPCs you can click & drag the script section over to your npc.

but you need to make HC a master to the mod your working on first so "copy as override" something from HC into you mod.

Cool. I think I figured it out. And I received permission from the other mod author to possibly upload it. Do I have your permission as well? It is not a stand alone mod as far as I know but I'll send a copy to you prior to uploading if you want to check it yourself. ^-^

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

Cool. I think I figured it out. And I received permission from the other mod author to possibly upload it. Do I have your permission as well? It is not a stand alone mod as far as I know but I'll send a copy to you prior to uploading if you want to check it yourself. ^-^

meh, do whatever you want, i'm too ill with stomach problems right now to care anyways.

On 8/23/2021 at 6:55 PM, MadMansGun said:

meh, do whatever you want, i'm too ill with stomach problems right now to care anyways.

Sorry to hear that man. Just curious, what CF script edit floating around was implemented for CF 2.0.3? I've searched myself but can't really find anything that matches the changes in the source of 2.0.3. I have a "V2 Fix" installed that seems to do some actorForm check, but that's all I can find (and I'm unsure of its purpose).

Edited by XenoDrake