More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

50 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

Somewhy werewolfs ABC meshes refuse to work completely.

Other ABC meshes working, but these ones functioning like ASOS meshes used for ABC animation.

sure it's not just sos* messing with them? the MNC install guide has a warning about that.

(*not asos, it never did werewolves because sos already did)

7 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

If i could know. I think it worked before, but after installing some new ABC it stopped.

And i have no sos for werewolfs, only sos full.

Just trying to help:

Did you update more nasty creatures?

I had a problem like that early this year when I install ABC for the first time had to get a more update version of MNC .

Also make sure no other animal meshes for other mods are lower that ABC....(any mods that add or change the creatures of SKYRIM) ABC should be the last creature mod loaded.

Just now, jlttsmiley30 said:

Just trying to help:

Did you update more nasty creatures?

I had a problem like that early this year when I install ABC for the first time had to get a more update version of MNC .

Also make sure no other animal meshes for other mods are lower that ABC....(any mods that add or change the creatures of SKYRIM) ABC should be the last creature mod loaded.

Also be sure to rerun FNIS

31 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

And i have no sos for werewolfs, only sos full

in other words you DO have sos for werewolves, open the "conflict warnings about werewolves" folder in the install guide.

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

open the "conflict warnings about werewolves" folder in the install guide

Not sure this is the case. I have neither 1 or 2 conflicts.

Just genitals stay erected and going away from proper place.

All the same we can see when use asos with ABC animations.

Also i have asos and compatibility patch.

Maybe i should delete it.

3 hours ago, necross 413 said:

MadMansGun is there a way to make the Slal anims be Categorized during installation so that you don't have to install for example (Insectoid sex anims) if you're not into that stuff but get to keep the other goodies or if you're like me, only having a Potato  PC and can't use too many anim mods?

no, and MNC only has 2 Insect animations (3 if you count the dwarven spider), so removing them from MNC would have no effect on your system performance.

and my old WinXP PC could handle 5000 creature hkx files perfectly fine.......yiffyage texture files on the other hand......so check your papyrus & memory block size settings first to make sure that they are not the problem.

2 hours ago, Oroborus said:

Not sure this is the case. I have neither 1 or 2 conflicts.

Just genitals stay erected and going away from proper place.

All the same we can see when use asos with ABC animations.

Also i have asos and compatibility patch.

Maybe i should delete it.

again ASOS does not edit the werewolves, SOS does, be it SmurfAverage, VectorPlexus, Hoodie, YASchlong or some other SOS penis addon

you can delete ASOS if you want but it won't fix your werewolf problem.

Edited by MadMansGun
1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

no, and MNC only has 2 Insect animations (3 if you count the dwarven spider), so removing them from MNC would have no effect on your system performance.

and my old WinXP PC could handle 5000 creature hkx files perfectly fine.......yiffyage texture files on the other hand......so check your papyrus & memory block size settings first to make sure that they are not the problem.

again ASOS does not edit the werewolves, SOS does, be it SmurfAverage, VectorPlexus, Hoodie, YASchlong or some other SOS penis addon

you can delete ASOS if you want but it won't fix your werewolf problem.

1. thanks for answering. 2. HAHAHAHA. 4-8K Texture files are the worse! (VRAM rapists) 3. I like all the anims in MNC it's just that I am making a Mod list (a list of mods with links to download it by the way not an all in one thing) to make a Witcher like playthrough. and I had used a lot of gameplay mods with lots of anims so I was hoping to cut of exes stuff like automatons and undead (dead things that can't fuck logically) as to preserve RAM.. thanks any way! love this mod.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:29 AM, Oroborus said:

And we have no fix for SOS ?

Is it possible to make a patch ?

You don't need a patch. If your problem is related to MNC you just need to follow the steps listed in the conflict warnings about werewolves. Which of those steps have you already tried?

Started a new game and now missing Chaurus Hunter parts.  nothing changed in load order, reregistered in CF MCM and point to MNC but nothing there.  Also noticed that in the late stage animations rieklings, falmor penis parts disappear and they repant.  Any suggestions or idea on what may be going on?

20210724214505_1.jpg.83390b8c30200277d436ba2a178f907d.jpg

20210724214500_1.jpg.fac3adfb9ac0447ca9b3d9479e7ce53a.jpg

chaur1.jpg.abf4fbddd5d05a21b01ba35ba27a204c.jpg

Edited by WCSC
13 hours ago, WCSC said:

Started a new game and now missing Chaurus Hunter parts.  nothing changed in load order, reregistered in CF MCM and point to MNC but nothing there.  Also noticed that in the late stage animations rieklings, falmor penis parts disappear and they repant.  Any suggestions or idea on what may be going on?

my best guess is CF is misfiring

11 hours ago, WCSC said:

Does that mean just uninstall and reinstall?  Or does this just happen?

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

...also are you sure that's a stock Chaurus Hunter? the texture seems a bit on the brown side.

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

...also are you sure that's a stock Chaurus Hunter? the texture seems a bit on the brown side.

I feel stupid.  No, they're from Enemy Plus.

Sorry about that.

7 hours ago, p1ratecat said:

So, the animations are playing fine, no issues. But none of the critters I've encountered get erect. I've re-registered all mods through the CF MCM.  Added my most recent Papyrus logs

Papyrus.0.log 18.03 kB · 1 download

[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property CFCloakCreatures on script cfconfigmenu attached to CFQuestConfiguration (08000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property CFCloakRange on script cfconfigmenu attached to CFQuestConfiguration (08000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property TargetPuppetSpell on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property AnimalKeyword on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property Detect on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property Player on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property DwarvenKeyword on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property CFCloakCreatures on script cfconfigmenu attached to CFQuestConfiguration (08000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property CFCloakRange on script cfconfigmenu attached to CFQuestConfiguration (08000D63) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property TargetPuppetSpell on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property AnimalKeyword on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property Detect on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property Player on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/30/2021 - 05:34:43PM] warning: Property DwarvenKeyword on script creatureframework attached to CFQuestFramework (08000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[07/30/2021 - 05:35:05PM] ERROR: Cannot call Maintenance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [CFQuestConfiguration (08000D63)].cfconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "CFConfigMenu.psc" Line 80
    [alias PlayerAlias on quest CFQuestConfiguration (08000D63)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

it looks like the version of CF being used was changed mid game, the scripts from the previous version are stuck in your save file.

you need to:

A. use a save editor to remove all references to CF from it.

B. remove/disable all CF and dependent mods and then load & save the game, then reinstall/enable the mods.

C. do A & B at the same time.

D. start a new game to see if it's even working there. (maybe try this first, if this don't work then there is no chance in hell that the first 3 would)

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

D. start a new game to see if it's even working there. (maybe try this first, if this don't work then there is no chance in hell that the first 3 would)

I already did try a new game and had the same issue. :(

And I did follow the first three steps, just in case, and the errors come back once CF is reinstalled.

(Papyrus.1 is without CF, Papyrus.0 is with)

I'll try completely removing and reinstalling CF after work, see if that helps.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

6 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Where is the changelog? It used to be on the download page. I still using 12.5A version. Anything worthwhile in 12.6?

site update deleted it, so now i put it in a txt file inside the mod.

MoreNastyCritters v12.6
reworked VampireLord meshes (bodys and armors)
(hopefully) fixed the missing/damaged NiControllerManagers
removed wing meshes from armors and added them to the bodys
fixed gap in female's wing mesh
fixed unnecessary seamline on the male's abdomen (front right)
added cape to "femalequeen" armor (don't ask me how that cape works, i have no fucking clue)
edited body template flags for the nude meshes (it should help force the armors to get unequipped)