More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

16 minutes ago, Lili_Cakez said:

Oh! Thank you so much. I didn't know about that mod. Would I let that overwrite MNC and the animated pussy AIO?

AIO is badly outdated crap, so yes.

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that was a unused mesh control system, it does not control animations or change the creature's gender, it was meant to control (nonexistent) female only armors.

it's most likely that it just failed to apply the meshes, for some unknown reason the "new CF" is a bit wonky on some computers.

Gotcha lol. Kinda annoying, it's a decent computer, but that's Skyrim for you ;)

11 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

Gotcha lol. Kinda annoying, it's a decent computer, but that's Skyrim for you ;)

same for me. for the love of god I cannot get creatures to be schlongified reliably. feels like I have to go through all the debug steps again and again. and then some creatures work and some not. Or 1 out of 3 or 4 will not work.
and I have quite the good machine.... 

for that reason I am now making a patch that overwrites ALL the fucking meshes with schlongified versions. So all creatures are always aroused... because next time I see a creature without a schlong I uninstall skyrim and dont look back (that one riekling or falmer in a group scene always wants to give me headache :P) 

9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

same for me. for the love of god I cannot get creatures to be schlongified reliably. feels like I have to go through all the debug steps again and again. and then some creatures work and some not. Or 1 out of 3 or 4 will not work.
and I have quite the good machine.... 

for that reason I am now making a patch that overwrites ALL the fucking meshes with schlongified versions. So all creatures are always aroused... because next time I see a creature without a schlong I uninstall skyrim and dont look back (that one riekling or falmer in a group scene always wants to give me headache :P) 

LOL I almost made a mod like that myself, but I decided against it, since sometimes I need my Skyrim to be SFW, and if I forget to deactivate the folder with the constantly aroused meshes, well... That could be awkward ?

13 minutes ago, Nymra said:

i think that already exists.

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i think that already exists.

hmm, you think? never stumbled across one :(

any guess how it is called?

also I think it might be quite outdated by now, no? 

just made one for Demonic Creatures... but for MNC I try to get some orientation still. no idea what belongs where, hehe

will it work, tho, just replacing the vanilla nifs directly? the skeleton should already be overwritten, no?

how does CF figure out what race an actor is for the purposes of animation? i made a giant clone race and CF registers the base skin, unaroused skin, aroused skin properly, the clone inherits giant behaviors properly, etc but won't play SL animations at all, i'm guessing because it doesn't realize it's a giant? the clone race has giant keywords, giant skeleton, so on and so forth

while i was fucking around i tried manually equipping one of the aroused armors of the clone race onto a regular giant and everything worked okay, so i'm confuse

10 hours ago, pog champion said:

how does CF figure out what race an actor is for the purposes of animation?

easy: it don't, that's controlled by the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script.

10 hours ago, pog champion said:

the clone race has giant keywords, giant skeleton, so on and so forth

then why in the hell are you making it into a new race? what is the justification here?

50 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

easy: it don't, that's controlled by the MoreNastyCrittersFactory script.

then why in the hell are you making it into a new race? what is the justification here?

so i can attach new abilities to the actor effects for effect controllers and extra stats like every other mod with new enemies? i've seen other mods work with their own races, skin forms, etc work just fine in SL

if you don't wanna answer that's fine, there's no need to get hostile. i'll work it out myself

44 minutes ago, pog champion said:

i've seen other mods work with their own races, skin forms, etc work just fine in SL

they only work because i keep registering them, and i'm getting sick of registering "new" races just because some nexus noob dose not know how to add the "defaultAllowPCDialogueScript" to there npcs......it happens far too fucking much.

44 minutes ago, pog champion said:

so i can attach new abilities to the actor effects for effect controllers and extra stats like every other mod with new enemies?

some of that can be done on the npc side with perks, but if it's absolutely something that needs to be a new race to do then change the editorid name to match that of a already registered mod race:

Spoiler

AddRaceID("Giants", "GiantsFailSafe")

AddRaceID("Giants", "00dashgolemrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "00ddaedragiant")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "00dgargularace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "00FireGiantrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "00GiantbruteRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "00GiantFrostRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "00GianttreantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "00MBI_DaedraGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "AADioGiantSentinelRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "aaxGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "AKGiantHulkingDraugrRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "AKGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "AKGiantSkeletonRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "BoTAncientTrollRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "BoTIronGolemRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "BoTYoungGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "BSKOgreRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "EntRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "EntRace02")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "EQ14_AshGiantBruteRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "FatGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "HPGRootsWatcherRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "MBI_GoldGOlemRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailfleshgolemrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailfleshgolemraceABO")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailgiantbonesrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailgiantesses_race")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailgiantesses_race2")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailicetitanrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailirongolemrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailirongolemraceBIG")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailirongolemraceDAWN")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailminotaurrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailminotaurrace2")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailogroidrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailseagiantrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailseagiantrace2")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "mihailslendermanrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "MSentrace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "OgreRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "PGRYoungGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "RiverGiantBruteRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "Xanthys_DraugrGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "xjkGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "xjkGiantRaceShieldDualWield")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "zzzCHAlessianGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "zzzCHEbonyGiantRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "zzzCOStalkerRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "_00AncientSprigganRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "_00DwarvenKeeperRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "_00GiantBruteRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "_00GiantFireRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "_00GiantFrostRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "_00GiantFrostRace")
        AddRaceID("Giants", "_Lull_GolemRace")

I've encountered Pit Wolfs and the animation alignments seemed off, so I started adjusting and I was thinking maybe Pit Wolfs use the normal Wolfs alignments and i'm screwing the normal Wolfs adjustments. I tried looking inside the CF MCM. Can you guys confirm that Pit Wolfs and normal Wolfs use the same alignments or am I missing something ?

1 hour ago, boita said:

I've encountered Pit Wolfs and the animation alignments seemed off, so I started adjusting and I was thinking maybe Pit Wolfs use the normal Wolfs alignments and i'm screwing the normal Wolfs adjustments. I tried looking inside the CF MCM. Can you guys confirm that Pit Wolfs and normal Wolfs use the same alignments or am I missing something ?

they should be the same.

Mod works great except that giants are somehow completely invisible to me

I just see a floating weapon, mesh is completely gone

I don't have any mod that replaces their .nif file

I do have HDT installed - I tried turning it off and loading back in but that didn't change the problem

EDIT: nevermind, I'm just a dumbass

Had selected the HDT option from the patches FOMOD installer without having the other resource

reinstalled without giants.esp and now it works

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Based on what I've seen, Bears of the North would need a bigger adjustment than just that, at least to support animations. It makes it so some (or all, haven't tested it myself) Bears are about / over twice as tall as vanilla Bears. So alignment would definitely be off.

3 minutes ago, Shade115 said:

Based on what I've seen, Bears of the North would need a bigger adjustment than just that, at least to support animations. It makes it so some (or all, haven't tested it myself) Bears are about / over twice as tall as vanilla Bears. So alignment would definitely be off.

maybe just remove the esp and keep the meshes?

On 5/24/2021 at 8:25 PM, Shade115 said:

On 5/24/2021 at 8:27 PM, MadMansGun said:

maybe just remove the esp and keep the meshes?

Worked fine over here on SSE with a few catches:

• Had to run them through .nif optimizer for some reason, even with the SSE version of the mod, the shapes just wouldn't copy over without doing so
  • I copied BOTN meshes into the MNC/ABC .nifs so your mileage may vary depending on technique, but I had to put the main BOTN mesh into the exact index as the original main bear mesh otherwise textures wouldn't load ingame.
  • Baka's SMP collision meshes are slightly misaligned if you just drop the BOTN .nifs in (base & shells1-5), but I didn't care enough to realign them
  • Dick is slightly embedded inside the new bear's stomach, but it's a freakin' bear schlong; with its sheer length, it shouldn't affect anything too much
  • Bear is no longer 2x the size, that was just the .esp scaling him up

Nifskope screenshot (Pink eyes and tongue due to textures being in a .bsa, probably)

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.d4ef6953cdf221aaed8b088f6ebbf3df.jpg

Test drive

Spoiler

compressed.thumb.jpg.ae2f2a622deb9371b214bff76539da7c.jpgcompressed2.thumb.jpg.ab3992ff665129d9d7b75b032e252c7f.jpg

On 5/26/2021 at 2:43 AM, Enduus said:

Worked fine over here on SSE with a few catches:

• Had to run them through .nif optimizer for some reason, even with the SSE version of the mod, the shapes just wouldn't copy over without doing so
  • I copied BOTN meshes into the MNC/ABC .nifs so your mileage may vary depending on technique, but I had to put the main BOTN mesh into the exact index as the original main bear mesh otherwise textures wouldn't load ingame.
  • Baka's SMP collision meshes are slightly misaligned if you just drop the BOTN .nifs in (base & shells1-5), but I didn't care enough to realign them
  • Dick is slightly embedded inside the new bear's stomach, but it's a freakin' bear schlong; with its sheer length, it shouldn't affect anything too much
  • Bear is no longer 2x the size, that was just the .esp scaling him up

Nifskope screenshot (Pink eyes and tongue due to textures being in a .bsa, probably)

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.jpg.d4ef6953cdf221aaed8b088f6ebbf3df.jpg

Test drive

Hide contents

compressed.thumb.jpg.ae2f2a622deb9371b214bff76539da7c.jpgcompressed2.thumb.jpg.ab3992ff665129d9d7b75b032e252c7f.jpg

Is everything working ok , could you share for LE ? 

Thx