More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

On 4/5/2021 at 8:23 PM, Nymra said:

who has a falmer 5P??

I think I have to make some 5P with my LEGO principle....

2 dogs can fuck, 2 dogs can lick, makes 5P for me.
or 4 horses fucking a cage with a female inside?
are there troll masturbations anywhere? I mean some bystanders are also used in human 5P. hmm

Yes.. and.. the SL stock falmer 5p, it's bad, really really bad. In so many ways. Mostly wacked out alignments an jarring movements, which make one incredibly janky spastic scene. At least for me it does, even if I painstakingly take time to align/position each actor for each stage to where they should be, once it's running it just looks like a spastic horrible mess breaking any sense of immersive plausibility of movements. ie needs an overhaul.

An yes I couldn't agree more Nymra. It would be nice to have a wider variety of 3p/4p and 5p animations for many creatures/animals already available to us. Also yes to those who may groan after reading that.  I have zero animation skills as well lack the time to develop them (yet). I would and interested in one day being able to do such (perhaps in retirement) alas it will not happen anytime soon. So, I patiently wait (an support *ahem* Billy) on our exceptionally talented artist's who can and do provide+maintain those animations.

Blessed be their pervy hearts and souls. ?

10 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Installed everything correctly , all registered etc 

But hentai creatures settings not showing up any ideas ?

Thx

turn off HC's esp and save the game, then turn it back on.

doing this should refresh the scripts.

22 minutes ago, rbgjackal said:

Anybody have a fix for Sexlab not finding Valid Creature Animations? I tried a few fixes (like reloading the animations, making sure creature pack is installed, lowering animations to 500, etc) and it's still busted.

redo troubleshooting steps 5,6,7,8 until it works.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

redo troubleshooting steps 5,6,7,8 until it works.

I *think* I fixed the problem (more creature animations are working than before). There was something out of place in my load order and the overwrite files in MO. More carefully read the mod description and I'll get back to you on if I 100% fixed the issue.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

depends on the deer

Thanks, i forgot it.

And one more question, what is the reason if animation worked good, but suddenly all actors standing still. Only one animation from pack is broken or something like that.

4 hours ago, Oroborus said:

And one more question, what is the reason if animation worked good, but suddenly all actors standing still. Only one animation from pack is broken or something like that.

A. bad FNIS generation / corrupted behavior file.

try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

(doing this will delete all the creature behavior files generated by FNIS and remake new ones...that is assuming you DO have the FNIS Creature Pack installed)

if it's a human actor that is the problem:

NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

B. corrupted animation registry in sexlab. (this happens a lot more with SL limit extending mods/scripts that let you go past the stock limit)

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

C. animation mod/s made for SSE installed into a SLE game.

uninstall the SSE mod and reinstall the SLE version of that mod.....also you may need to fix the behavior file because it's probably corrupted.

edit:

D. your using nemeses.

stop using overhyped gimmicky trash and reinstall FNIS.

1 hour ago, Frosferes said:

Hey @MadMansGun do you have a red/pink version of the legacy werewolf penis texture? I've seen SFM animations with what I think was originally your model in them but not been able to find the source model they used.

as far as i know it never had a pink texture in skyrim, but if you could find the sfm model you can use Noesis to get the texture from it:

http://richwhitehouse.com/index.php?content=inc_projects.php&showproject=91

....or you could try using gimp on the black texture to give it color.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me why my follower stops accepting command to use ZAZ furniture/MME milk pump after playing a sexlab animation at the same time as me? I'm using Hentai Pregnancy and Extensible follower framework as well, all in Special Edition. The animation in question were both with hentai dog, and I use this mod as well as MatchMaker.

I'm using the version of CF hosted here, which seems to be newer than the original CF post, right? Thing is this version doesn't have options to set gender or use male fallback in the MCM.

My character encountered a Defeat scenario with 3 horkers, and while two of them had plumbing, one did not. I don't know if it's because it set that one horker as female (because I have female creatures disabled in Defeat), but I've never seen multiple identical creatures that only SOME have plumbing before... It's always been either they all do, or all don't.

5 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Thing is this version doesn't have options to set gender or use male fallback in the MCM

that was a unused mesh control system, it does not control animations or change the creature's gender, it was meant to control (nonexistent) female only armors.

5 hours ago, ShenGo said:

My character encountered a Defeat scenario with 3 horkers, and while two of them had plumbing, one did not. I don't know if it's because it set that one horker as female (because I have female creatures disabled in Defeat), but I've never seen multiple identical creatures that only SOME have plumbing before... It's always been either they all do, or all don't.

it's most likely that it just failed to apply the meshes, for some unknown reason the "new CF" is a bit wonky on some computers.