More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it looks like your using SSE in another post so i will assume your having this problem:

Warning: some people have reported problems with the newest version of JContainers not loading anything into the MCM, try using a older copy of JContainers (and maybe SKSE) if you encounter this problem.

Alright I'll give this a shot real quick, will edit post with the results.

Edit: JFC I didn't even realize there was a SE version of JContainers, didn't even show up on the Nexus, that's fucking useful to know. Downloaded the latest version, it initializes now. I still can't get it to run the animations I want yet (it seems to CTD when animals try to get involve) but I'm a lot closer now than I was to the answer.

1 hour ago, T-lam said:

With the latest version I got the problem that animations did not start.

Rollback to  the version before, everything ok again.

The previous version of Jcontainers does not run, the MCM specifically flags it. The newest version seems to be the only thing that can run. I'm doing another fresh mod install because somewhere along the line, FNIS decided that MNC wasn't SSE compatable... for some reason, and everything A-posed again, so I'm gonna do that real quick and troubleshoot more.

Edit: Well, I'm halfway there. Creatures kinda sorta become aroused, and I can sorta interact with them through a combination of the Hentai Creatures "mate" command and the SexLab debug spell (though that breaks half the time and I just awkwardly stand naked beside a horny creature for a minute and a half with no way to cancel.) Next thoughts for me are to maybe go back to a slightly earlier version of the Sexlab Framework and SL Aroused (both are beta right now). Creature Framework no longer yells at me that it can't function, but it can never fully configure either, each time I go to the MCM settings for it it says "Currently setting up and registering, this may take between several seconds and a couple minutes."

This means that the horny creature animations are working, but they won't do them of their own volition. Honestly? It's more than I thought I'd get out of it, sooooo, hey.

5 hours ago, blalohu said:

The previous version of Jcontainers does not run, the MCM specifically flags it. The newest version seems to be the only thing that can run. I'm doing another fresh mod install because somewhere along the line, FNIS decided that MNC wasn't SSE compatable... for some reason, and everything A-posed again, so I'm gonna do that real quick and troubleshoot more.

Edit: Well, I'm halfway there. Creatures kinda sorta become aroused, and I can sorta interact with them through a combination of the Hentai Creatures "mate" command and the SexLab debug spell (though that breaks half the time and I just awkwardly stand naked beside a horny creature for a minute and a half with no way to cancel.) Next thoughts for me are to maybe go back to a slightly earlier version of the Sexlab Framework and SL Aroused (both are beta right now). Creature Framework no longer yells at me that it can't function, but it can never fully configure either, each time I go to the MCM settings for it it says "Currently setting up and registering, this may take between several seconds and a couple minutes."

This means that the horny creature animations are working, but they won't do them of their own volition. Honestly? It's more than I thought I'd get out of it, sooooo, hey.

Okay, CF is actually initializing now, and everything seems to be working now! Still feels a bit stiff and awkward on how getting creatures aroused works, and Werewolves getting horny is a CTD, but still, it's progress.

Here's bunch of new creatures by 4thunknown https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106399?tab=files&file_id=1000331728 Daedroth, it has custom race on it, the small one using Gargoyle skeleton bone, the regular one using werewolves skeleton bone.

Scamp https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106309 using riekling skeleton bone, it has custom race too

Ogrim https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106252 there's two creatures type the small one using Troll skeleton bone, and the lord one using giant skeleton bone, has custom races

Wanted to note that I was having a lot of problems with disappearing shlongs in SE using Creature Framework 2.0.2 with MNC SE 12.5 and ABC 1.91 (also tried ABC 1.80 but had CTDs). Sometimes they would never have one, sometimes they would but it would disappeared when the animation starts.

I've revered back to Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A for SE and haven't seen those issues since, although horse animations seem to get stuck in setup often leading to naked standing for the period of time the animation would have played. That's probably just SexLab Framework SE Beta being slow, though

Please, does anyone have a version of this mod 12.4? There are prerequisites that 12.5 does not work very well with Immersive Horses. Not all horses have hoses. I just want to check the work on the old version (since reading the latest forum posts, it was clear that something was wrong with 12.5 or Creature Framework 2.0.2).

Is there a trick to using the SexLab animations to SLAL converter mod you have listed here? It doesn't work with FNIS (says the pack is not compatable with Skyrim SE, and everything t-poses), but I would like to transfer all the creature animations to SLAL, as I have about 500 listed but only about 90 of them work because they're SLAL native and SLAL loads everything. Has there been an update to the experimental framework you used or am I just doing it wrong?

2 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

LE : Werewolves cock is blue ....

Thats called blue balls. Would you have too if you where a hairy ever horny beast.

Joke aside, you need another mesh for the Werewolf.  I think i am using ASOS Red Werewolf mesh. I am on Se tho, just look it up. Maybe LE has something better.

16 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

LE : Werewolves cock is blue ....

missing texture or outdated mesh, make sure mnc (and HCOS if you have it) are up to date.

and beware of other mods that edit werewolves (ABC, ASOS, the old SL Werewolves mod).

Oh Christ I never saw this mod so I'm updating all my old stuff like MNC, creature framework and hentai creatures to the ones in here. I feel like I've reached a point where my mods conflict each other for the animal meshes but I'm not sure. Can drop my pluginlist from mod organizer upon request. I'm on MNC 9.3, CF 1.1.0-pre2, HC 1.04. Skyrim LE aka oldrim by the way.

Though, can I do it as install "experimental sexlab creatures SLAL conversion", do the converting, uninstall old MNC, HC, install new ones? Or do I have to uninstall old, install new, then convert? Bit lost to this type of updating, mostly for updating my mods I uninstall old and install new, do FNIS and LOOT, and done.

2 hours ago, Krasovskiy said:

experimental sexlab creatures SLAL conversion

that's a optional file, it's not needed.

read the "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v12 upgrade procedure.txt" it tells you what to do.

but if CF 1.1.0-pre2 is working fine for you then you should skip CF 2.0.x, some people have problems with it (it's working fine on my end so i don't know whats going on there).

as for hentai creatures uninstall it first and make a game save, then install the new one.

and loot sucks, it never does LL mods right.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's a optional file, it's not needed.

read the "READ IMMEDIATELY v9 to v12 upgrade procedure.txt" it tells you what to do.

but if CF 1.1.0-pre2 is working fine for you then you should skip CF 2.0.x, some people have problems with it (it's working fine on my end so i don't know whats going on there).

as for hentai creatures uninstall it first and make a game save, then install the new one.

Ok I guess I misunderstood what the optional one does, that's a bit easier then. I use MO2 for mods and it seems I was able to skip steps 1-5, as it does its virtual install thing and "remove mod" removes that mod entirely with the meshes and esp, and then for #6 I deleted two .nif files it found that were MNC_animal name.nif.

Right now I am trying to get my game to work with updated CF so I can save and continue the other steps but I'm getting infinite load screen, I'll probably figure this out in a few days. Here's load order so far, I turn the two walking dead files off and on whenever I wanna play em but most of the time they're off and I don't save with them enabled:

Oh also, any way to replace the main menu animation? I had a different one I'd like to keep.

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
whistle.esp
realistic piercing arrows.esp
Socially Alert Guards (Guard Dialogue Tweaks).esp
spawners_killablechildren.esp
surprise.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Walking dead.esp (disabled)
spawners_weightless_books.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
spawners_weightless_potions.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
animal_mansion.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
armordisguises.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
spawners_weightless_food.esp
wildhorses.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
00FacialExpressions.esp
SexLab Brawling Rape.esp
SexLab Attraction.esm
SexLab Approach.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
adcSexlife.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Sunsakuka's Eliel Version 1.esp
explosivedart.esp
Normal Crossbow Mod.esp
FEMALE.esp
Immersive Monster Girls.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
armored-horses.esp
bass cannons of skyrim.esp
ERF - Succubus.esp
FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp
Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
Insects Begone - Spiders.esp
NPCsUseAmmoAllBows.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
Headtracking.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Shannon2.esp
charlotte.esp
Sunsakuka's Clochette.esp
ambra.esp
VeronicaFollower.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Sextreme-G_Series.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Sextreme_HCR.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
HentaiLoadScreens.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Equipable.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
FemaleUlfric.esp
SunsakukaExotica.esp
Nila.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - StandaloneVanilla.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Automatic_Crossbow_Collection_EN.esp
WalkingDead-edited.esp (disabled)
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
Aria Bal Follower.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

2 hours ago, Krasovskiy said:

Ok I guess I misunderstood what the optional one does, that's a bit easier then. I use MO2 for mods and it seems I was able to skip steps 1-5, as it does its virtual install thing and "remove mod" removes that mod entirely with the meshes and esp, and then for #6 I deleted two .nif files it found that were MNC_animal name.nif.

Right now I am trying to get my game to work with updated CF so I can save and continue the other steps but I'm getting infinite load screen, I'll probably figure this out in a few days. Here's load order so far, I turn the two walking dead files off and on whenever I wanna play em but most of the time they're off and I don't save with them enabled:

Oh also, any way to replace the main menu animation? I had a different one I'd like to keep.

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISspells.esp
whistle.esp
realistic piercing arrows.esp
Socially Alert Guards (Guard Dialogue Tweaks).esp
spawners_killablechildren.esp
surprise.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Walking dead.esp (disabled)
spawners_weightless_books.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
spawners_weightless_potions.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
animal_mansion.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
armordisguises.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
Insects Begone - DragonBorn Spiders and Ashoppers.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
spawners_weightless_food.esp
wildhorses.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
00FacialExpressions.esp
SexLab Brawling Rape.esp
SexLab Attraction.esm
SexLab Approach.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
adcSexlife.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Sunsakuka's Eliel Version 1.esp
explosivedart.esp
Normal Crossbow Mod.esp
FEMALE.esp
Immersive Monster Girls.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
armored-horses.esp
bass cannons of skyrim.esp
ERF - Succubus.esp
FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp
Insects Begone - Dawnguard - Spiders and Chaurus.esp
Insects Begone - Spiders.esp
NPCsUseAmmoAllBows.esp
InigoPerkPointGiver.esp
Headtracking.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
Shannon2.esp
charlotte.esp
Sunsakuka's Clochette.esp
ambra.esp
VeronicaFollower.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Sextreme-G_Series.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Sextreme_HCR.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
HentaiLoadScreens.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Equipable.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
FemaleUlfric.esp
SunsakukaExotica.esp
Nila.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - StandaloneVanilla.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Automatic_Crossbow_Collection_EN.esp
WalkingDead-edited.esp (disabled)
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
Aria Bal Follower.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

For what it's worth I did the conversion file mod after SLAL and MNC in my load order and that seemed to work. I think that was the intended way it was supposed to work.

9 hours ago, Krasovskiy said:

Right now I am trying to get my game to work with updated CF so I can save and continue the other steps but I'm getting infinite load screen

a lot of things can do that, eg:

too many animations installed

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11208-animation-limit-crash-fix/

script stuff:

Papyrus Tweaks:

the problem with installing script heavy mods is that the default Papyrus settings are not capable of handling the additional stress.
This tweak should increase stability, and needs to be added to the Skyrim.ini file under the [Papyrus] section.
Your Skyrim.ini can be found in "My Documents\My Games\Skyrim"

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
iMaxMemoryPageSize=8192
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

note1: there is some debate on the last 3, it has been suggested that they should just be deleted from (or never entered into) the Skyrim.ini
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

note2: you should only have logging turned on (bEnableLogging=1) if you are actively trying to find a problem, the rest of the time it's just a drain on system resources and it can cause extra stress for the papyrus system, therefor if you have it on all the time it can potentially become a part of the problem your trying to fix. it only logs the scripts anyways so if you have a problem like a deleted world object or a bad navmesh the log won't say anything helpfull, you should be doing this if you have such a problem:
http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Mod_Cleaning_Tutorial
http://wiki.step-project.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit_Cleaning_Instructions

low size limit in 1st memory block

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305

(skse has it's own version of this built in but i could never get it to work right)

or 1000 other things

load order

the HighResTexturePack is a waste of space and can make you hit the ram limits due to being poorly optimized.

and HCOS should be loaded after MNC

the mesh you replace/delete is "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif" and there are alternatives in the HCOS mod compatibly kit,

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I don't want to start a war here but that statement is absolute nonsense.

In over 4 years of playing modded Skyrim I have never had any problems with LOOT and LL mods. Animations have always been the least troublesome part of my game.

The only two times I can recall LOOT getting something wrong both involved 'regular' Nexus mods (NPC overhauls). Any problem with LO in LOOT can, in any case, be easily rectified using a metadata rule.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

a lot of things can do that, eg:

too many animations installed

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11208-animation-limit-crash-fix/

script stuff:

low size limit in 1st memory block

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305

(skse has it's own version of this built in but i could never get it to work right)

or 1000 other things

the HighResTexturePack is a waste of space and can make you hit the ram limits due to being poorly optimized.

and HCOS should be loaded after MNC

the mesh you replace/delete is "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif" and there are alternatives in the HCOS mod compatibly kit,

I'm not even sure what the experimental tool does, I understood it as being able to convert stuff to the new updates and making it easy but I guess not...?

Well it works on new save so I suspect CF has issues with carrying over the update into the old save, I might've done something wrong or missed that save reference bit in readme. I'm also very low on animations, FNIS says about 5300 first like, 2250 second line, but I only really use <300, Sexlab anim list in MCM shows like 250 at most total but this is mid update stuff.

Should I entirely disable the HighRes packs? I have an ENB so I'm not sure if it makes any sort of difference but if it does, I'd rather keep them on for ingame quality and also my saves are "used" to those being enabled.

Done, so now load order is:

follow me for sex.esp, aria bal follower.esp, morenastycritters.esp, hornycreatures.esp, sexlabmatchmaker.esp, SLanimloader.esp, alternate start.esp, the end.

Ah sweet thank you! I just have a very seductive succubus menu screen I prefer over anything else, although the animation is pretty cool from HCOS.

So far I have been able to load all my main saves except the one I play on the most, lmao. Though I'm not done updating I wanted to do it bit by bit to make sure it works rather than dumping 4+ updates at once. I'll update you as things go on and if you need a debug log of some sort I can send that over, especially for figuring out the issue on CF 1.1.0 vs 2.X.

"I don't want to start a war here but" Then don't, there shouldn't even be a but. Everyone is entitled to have their opinion and the simple way I did it is disregarding and accepting it. I let LOOT do the major stuff for me and then if a mod says to put it somewhere specific I do that.

23 minutes ago, Krasovskiy said:

"I don't want to start a war here but" Then don't, there shouldn't even be a but. Everyone is entitled to have their opinion

A. The post quoted a statement by MMG, it had nothing to do with you.

B. It was my opinion so by your logic I was entitled to it regardless of to whom it was addressed.

1 hour ago, Krasovskiy said:

I'm not even sure what the experimental tool does,

(assuming your talking about sexlab to SLAL) it's not a tool, it's edited sexlab files that change how it's stock creature animations are loaded, it makes it easier to turn them off to free up sexlab slots for other animations.

Well it works on new save so I suspect CF has issues with carrying over the update into the old save, I might've done something wrong or missed that save reference bit in readme.

actually that part is not in that readme (because it's older than CF2)....some save editors have a option to remove all forms & scripts added by a mod, so use that if yours has that function.

Should I entirely disable the HighRes packs? I have an ENB so I'm not sure if it makes any sort of difference but if it does, I'd rather keep them on for ingame quality and also my saves are "used" to those being enabled.

most other people don't use them, and removing them should not do any harm.

if you do see something fuck ugly in game there are 10000 texture mods out there that do a better job than the pack does....just don't install something stupid like 4k tomatoes.