Jump to content
MadMansGun

More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

-Make sure that the load order is correct, and you have the required requirements, and patches if needed, since the mods have very detailed descriptions.

-Make sure that you installed the correct abc version since there a two versions one for hdt-pe and one for smp-hdt-pe.

-Make sure that the abc meshes get not overwritten by any other mod.

-Check in game thru creature framework that the more nasty creature meshes are being actually applied.

 

 

 

 

Idk what is the correct load order, but here's mine, just in case. I have the lastest version of ABC for LE, and installed hdt-pe version, not SMP. ABC overwrites all (XPMSE, MNC), the only thing that overwrites ABC is your SKSE settings. It should work... In the CF's MCM menu, MNC meshes are fully applied. 

What I noticed is that it worked once (Sabrecat, anubs sabrecat fuck animation), collisions worked. But when I switched to another anim, it didn't work again.
 

Load order.txt

Share this post


Link to post

@MadMansGun you need to delete all spider behavior hkx files and then remake them with generatefnisformodders.exe, then use GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

 

Hey, thanks for the reply. I have a few questions I'm hoping you could answer.

 

1. If I delete the spider hkx files how can I remake them in FNIS?

 

2. Do I run FNIS for modders the same way I run normal FNIS, from the same file path?

 

3. Should I let it build all my animations the same way normal FNIS does, and then run normal FNIS?

 

Sorry, I've never used FNIS for modders and don't want to horribly botch something.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, drunken toad said:

1. If I delete the spider hkx files how can I remake them in FNIS?

you should only be deleting the hkx files in the behavior folder, NOT THE ANIMATION HKX FILES IN THE ANIMATION FOLDER.

 

5 hours ago, drunken toad said:

2. Do I run FNIS for modders the same way I run normal FNIS, from the same file path?

1. open generatefnisformodders.exe

2. click on "Generate Mod Behavior"

3. go to "Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\animations\MODNAMEHERE\FNIS_MODNAMEHERE_frostbitespider_List.txt"

4. click open.

5. repeat for all mods until done.

6. run the normal "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe"

 

Share this post


Link to post

to reduce animations i need to delete the mnc animations. no easy work, because in the creature folders are sometimes assets folders too, so i have to go through all of them manually.

however, fnis tool still lists mnc.  so i makes no sense to eliminate mnc animations ?

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

to reduce animations i need to delete the mnc animations. no easy work, because in the creature folders are sometimes assets folders too, so i have to go through all of them manually.

however, fnis tool still lists mnc.  so i makes no sense to eliminate mnc animations ?

you would need to search & delete all files starting with "FNIS_MoreNastyCritters"

also the "MoreNastyCritters.json" file in the SLAnims/json folder

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you would need to search & delete all files starting with "FNIS_MoreNastyCritters"

also the "MoreNastyCritters.json" file in the SLAnims/json folder

slanims i did. where are the fnis- morenastycritters files ? i deleted meshes/actors/ animation and behavior mnc files, but there are also fnis mnc hkx files in them. do i need to delete them too ?

maybe in next update you separate the animations from the rest of the mod ?

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

slanims i did. where are the fnis- morenastycritters files ? i deleted meshes/actors/ animation and behavior mnc files, but there are also fnis mnc hkx files in them. do i need to delete them too ?

Quote

all files starting with "FNIS_MoreNastyCritters"

 

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Rosalbaivrea said:

how do i disable that message

edit it's script :tounge_xd:

Share this post


Link to post

So there's supposed to be a MCM for this in particular? Some creatures don't line up correctly and the only related mod menus i have for animations are sexlab and creature framework. I was only able to access the animations with SLanim loader and have no way to directly edit them (even sexlab mcm won't edit creature scenes). Outside of that this mod works perfectly for me, so the issue isn't really big for me but i'd like to resolve it. If the issue is related to using an MO that would probably be it.

 

Thanks for the mod though, very convenient. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Dimyells said:

So there's supposed to be a MCM for this in particular?

no

2 minutes ago, Dimyells said:

Some creatures don't line up correctly and the only related mod menus i have for animations are sexlab and creature framework

sexlab's keyboard controls should still work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no

sexlab's keyboard controls should still work.

 

Ah. So by sexlab keyboard controls, are you referring to sexlab: tools? Or some settings in the original mcm?

I thought i did something wrong, nice to know it's all good 

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Dimyells said:

Ah. So by sexlab keyboard controls, are you referring to sexlab: tools? Or some settings in the original mcm?

I thought i did something wrong, nice to know it's all good 

48.png

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

I am just looking for the Dragon porn...is that here? Hope all is good at your house!

Dragon animations are all over the place, and you'll find a good few in here. 

 

 

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

48.png

Thanks for being patient with me, I didn't realise the hotkeys could be used for so much more than scene and stage selection. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...