More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

4 hours ago, Firch50 said:

as it has been a long time not modding Skyrim, how can I replace the esp through Mod Organizer please ?

fuck if i know, i don't even use mod managers.

3 hours ago, V3rni3r said:

Is there a way however for me to find out where the specific message "was unequipped" and "was equipped" is coming from via console or xedit. Those two messages feel oddly conditional being that it only happens in werewolf form.

no, but if your lucky it may show it in the papyrus log.

2 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Running into the spider loop after animation problem. I updated FNIS and the release notes say that it fixed the capitalization error for the spider behavior, which I've read is the underlying root of the problem. I deleted my old FNIS output files and upgraded to 7.6, but the problem persists. I'm using Mod organizer 2 and have good modding practice. Any Ideas on how to fix this? If it helps I'm using Billy's and Nibble's spider anims. It's driving me nuts, because everything else in my game seems to working perfectly.

you need to delete all spider behavior hkx files and then remake them with generatefnisformodders.exe, then use GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

fuck if i know, i don't even use mod managers.

no, but if your lucky it may show it in the papyrus log.

you need to delete all spider behavior hkx files and then remake them with generatefnisformodders.exe, then use GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

NVM i figured it out.

Hmm well.

My character is a futanari.
The only mods in my load order which impact werewolves are:

Name:Priority

SOS: 67

XP32SSE:101

Bakafactory's ABC:102

SLA:111

CreatureFramework:112

SLDefeat:116

HC_MNC:118

MNCv12_06A:120

SLACreatures:130

SOSFuta:135

Maybe ill have to use xedit or something but i never could understand it.

I see so im looking through the ssedit thing. seems like futa char's have unique SOS which isnt compatible with their werewolf form? Because unlike normal SOS, it doesnt have a werewolf form.

image.png.4890dfbba1fe169baf547691b325dbdd.png

Not really sure if you can help with that since this is not a problem caused by ur mod. oh well

1 hour ago, Chromarex said:

I see so im looking through the ssedit thing. seems like futa char's have unique SOS which isnt compatible with their werewolf form? Because unlike normal SOS, it doesnt have a werewolf form.

that should not be a problem.

1 hour ago, Chromarex said:

normally you only have to deactivate the schlong's from the regular sos mod for wear-wolfs, and change in creature framework to the correct wear-wolf mesh, and it should work just fine afterwards. Additionally schlong mods like from erf or other should not interfere with it it in the first place, since they don't even effect wear-wolfs in the first place only human races. And if you use baka abc it has to overwrite mnc meshes nothing should overwrite it.

Is this normal since the upgrade from v11 to v12 of MNC, collision and schlong physics for creatures don't work ? I'm using the last version of Baka's ABC schlong, and MadMansGun said that it was designed to replace MNC HDT beasts... is there any solution please ?

7 hours ago, Firch50 said:

Is this normal since the upgrade from v11 to v12 of MNC, collision and schlong physics for creatures don't work ? I'm using the last version of Baka's ABC schlong, and MadMansGun said that it was designed to replace MNC HDT beasts... is there any solution please ?

you have to increase the friction value, from abc, from every creature hdt/xml file, since there are set up way to low. You need these tool to increase the setting "justforfunfull v4 hdtHavokModifier"

here's the link to the tool https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996?tab=files.

5 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

you have to increase the friction value, from abc, from every creature hdt/xml file, since there are set up way to low. You need these tool to increase the setting "justforfunfull v4 hdtHavokModifier"

here's the link to the tool https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996?tab=files.

Alright thank you for your reply, i've never used this app before, how much should I put to the value, as an example ?

What files do I have to modify ? .xml Files from ABC mod folder inside MO2 (1st image), or creature files from Skyrim Data, SKSE, plugin (2nd image) ? I will attach screenshots to illustrate which files I need to modify.

Or maybe you can share your .xml creature files if it's possible, it would be great because i'm unsure about what i'm going to do right now.

SS 1.jpg

SS 2.jpg

( @Firch50 ) Every xml file that is directed in skse/plugins from each creature. recommended value is based on what you want the higher the value the more friction you get there are allot of other things you can change to like restriction,radius etc, but i recommend leaving them as they are, i for example have friction on maximum means 1 to make it easier for you maybe just first just try my settings at the beginning, and if you don't like the value i'm using recommend i to decrease it slightly till you happy with the results like for example to "0,7". These process gonna probably take some time since you have to edit allot, but you can re-use the modified xml's files ones you done with them for each future update.

My settings:

SKSE.zip

1 hour ago, meikel1403 said:

( @Firch50 ) Every xml file that is directed in skse/plugins from each creature. recommended value is based to what you want the higher the value the more friction you get there are allot of other things you can change to like restriction,radius etc, but i recommend leaving them as they are, i for example have friction on maximum means 1 to make it easier for you maybe just first just try my settings at the beginning, and if you don't like the value i'm using recommend i to decrease it slightly till you happy with the results like for example to "0,7". These process gonna probably take some time since you have to edit allot, but you can re-use the modified xml's files ones you done with them for each future update.

My settings:

SKSE.zip 96.18 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you for your explanations and for your settings, I will check this out tomorrow to see if it works ! ?

22 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

( @Firch50 ) Every xml file that is directed in skse/plugins from each creature. recommended value is based to what you want the higher the value the more friction you get there are allot of other things you can change to like restriction,radius etc, but i recommend leaving them as they are, i for example have friction on maximum means 1 to make it easier for you maybe just first just try my settings at the beginning, and if you don't like the value i'm using recommend i to decrease it slightly till you happy with the results like for example to "0,7". These process gonna probably take some time since you have to edit allot, but you can re-use the modified xml's files ones you done with them for each future update.

My settings:

SKSE.zip 96.18 kB · 3 downloads

Sorry to double post... So basically i tried with your settings and it didn't work. EDIT : SOS collision and fingers work, it's only creatures physics that is fucked up. What can I do ?

22 hours ago, Firch50 said:

Sorry to double post... So basically i tried with your settings and it didn't work. EDIT : SOS collision and fingers work, it's only creatures physics that is fucked up. What can I do ?

-Make sure that the load order is correct, and you have the required requirements, and patches if needed, since the mods have very detailed descriptions.

-Make sure that you installed the correct abc version since there are two versions one for hdt-pe and one for smp-hdt-pe.

-Make sure that the abc meshes get not overwritten by any other mod.

-Check in game thru creature framework that the more nasty creature meshes are being actually applied.

13 hours ago, meikel1403 said:

-Make sure that the load order is correct, and you have the required requirements, and patches if needed, since the mods have very detailed descriptions.

-Make sure that you installed the correct abc version since there a two versions one for hdt-pe and one for smp-hdt-pe.

-Make sure that the abc meshes get not overwritten by any other mod.

-Check in game thru creature framework that the more nasty creature meshes are being actually applied.

Idk what is the correct load order, but here's mine, just in case. I have the lastest version of ABC for LE, and installed hdt-pe version, not SMP. ABC overwrites all (XPMSE, MNC), the only thing that overwrites ABC is your SKSE settings. It should work... In the CF's MCM menu, MNC meshes are fully applied. 

What I noticed is that it worked once (Sabrecat, anubs sabrecat fuck animation), collisions worked. But when I switched to another anim, it didn't work again.

Load order.txt

@MadMansGun you need to delete all spider behavior hkx files and then remake them with generatefnisformodders.exe, then use GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I have a few questions I'm hoping you could answer.

1. If I delete the spider hkx files how can I remake them in FNIS?

2. Do I run FNIS for modders the same way I run normal FNIS, from the same file path?

3. Should I let it build all my animations the same way normal FNIS does, and then run normal FNIS?

Sorry, I've never used FNIS for modders and don't want to horribly botch something.

5 hours ago, drunken toad said:

1. If I delete the spider hkx files how can I remake them in FNIS?

you should only be deleting the hkx files in the behavior folder, NOT THE ANIMATION HKX FILES IN THE ANIMATION FOLDER.

5 hours ago, drunken toad said:

2. Do I run FNIS for modders the same way I run normal FNIS, from the same file path?

1. open generatefnisformodders.exe

2. click on "Generate Mod Behavior"

3. go to "Data\meshes\actors\frostbitespider\animations\MODNAMEHERE\FNIS_MODNAMEHERE_frostbitespider_List.txt"

4. click open.

5. repeat for all mods until done.

6. run the normal "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe"

to reduce animations i need to delete the mnc animations. no easy work, because in the creature folders are sometimes assets folders too, so i have to go through all of them manually.

however, fnis tool still lists mnc.  so i makes no sense to eliminate mnc animations ?

23 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

to reduce animations i need to delete the mnc animations. no easy work, because in the creature folders are sometimes assets folders too, so i have to go through all of them manually.

however, fnis tool still lists mnc.  so i makes no sense to eliminate mnc animations ?

you would need to search & delete all files starting with "FNIS_MoreNastyCritters"

also the "MoreNastyCritters.json" file in the SLAnims/json folder

15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you would need to search & delete all files starting with "FNIS_MoreNastyCritters"

also the "MoreNastyCritters.json" file in the SLAnims/json folder

slanims i did. where are the fnis- morenastycritters files ? i deleted meshes/actors/ animation and behavior mnc files, but there are also fnis mnc hkx files in them. do i need to delete them too ?

maybe in next update you separate the animations from the rest of the mod ?

13 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

slanims i did. where are the fnis- morenastycritters files ? i deleted meshes/actors/ animation and behavior mnc files, but there are also fnis mnc hkx files in them. do i need to delete them too ?

all files starting with "FNIS_MoreNastyCritters"

So there's supposed to be a MCM for this in particular? Some creatures don't line up correctly and the only related mod menus i have for animations are sexlab and creature framework. I was only able to access the animations with SLanim loader and have no way to directly edit them (even sexlab mcm won't edit creature scenes). Outside of that this mod works perfectly for me, so the issue isn't really big for me but i'd like to resolve it. If the issue is related to using an MO that would probably be it.

Thanks for the mod though, very convenient. 

2 minutes ago, Dimyells said:

So there's supposed to be a MCM for this in particular?

no

2 minutes ago, Dimyells said:

Some creatures don't line up correctly and the only related mod menus i have for animations are sexlab and creature framework

sexlab's keyboard controls should still work.

35 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no

sexlab's keyboard controls should still work.

Ah. So by sexlab keyboard controls, are you referring to sexlab: tools? Or some settings in the original mcm?

I thought i did something wrong, nice to know it's all good 

22 minutes ago, Dimyells said:

Ah. So by sexlab keyboard controls, are you referring to sexlab: tools? Or some settings in the original mcm?

I thought i did something wrong, nice to know it's all good 

48.png