More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

21 minutes ago, leproso04 said:

I'm having a problem with the Falmer creature, it won't strip. Any solutions?

first make sure it's not from a mod, some mods add creatures that look like the stock ones.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

His Guys. Please somebody help me. I have issue with werewolf transformation to human. I feel  have tried everything. Replaced SOS with SOS light, tried SAM. Disabled werewolves in CF. Tried with and without ABC. Tried mighty beast and HDT werewolves. . At one moment with HDT werewolves and SOS light I was able to have two SLab  scenes with out CTD ( I think I was once successful with SAM ). I am back to skyrim after half year or so break and don't remember having these issues int he past. Hentai werewolves work perfect just transformation part is broken. I was able to do Proving Honor ( I think with SAM ) but  trying to engage in sex scenes keeps crashing the game. Odd is i was able to have two scenes on row with Farkas ( SOS lite, MNC and ABC ) but after few play hours it doesn't work anymore...

Beginner question here. Do I have to install the base MNC 9.3 first? I noticed some aroused meshes weren't being applied. Back on my previous setup, in the Creatures Framework MCM, I had 11 pages of creatures, but now with just this installed it only has 1 page and only lists a few creatures like werebears and huskies.

2 hours ago, strider361 said:

Do I have to install the base MNC 9.3 first?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NONONONONO!

2 hours ago, strider361 said:

I noticed some aroused meshes weren't being applied. Back on my previous setup, in the Creatures Framework MCM, I had 11 pages of creatures, but now with just this installed it only has 1 page and only lists a few creatures like werebears and huskies.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

28 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

stuff

Damn, then I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've followed your guide, including the uninstall/install info to move to the newest version. This is what I see on the creatures tab.

why.thumb.png.3410813c4147f99ef75e8bad102c31ec.png

Only a single page with SLNC as the only option. From some other pictures I've seen, there's supposed to be an option for More Nasty Critters. I updated from the old MNC because my deers and giants were missing their junk, but now nothing shows up for any creature.

EDIT: Never mind, figured it out. Wrye didn't properly remove and copy over the creatures.d folder.

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

....tossing more werewolf mods on top of werewolf problems usually does not workout well.

purge all werewolf mods and reinstall MNC, make sure it's skeleton is getting used.

I did not toss werewolf mods to create problem. I was trying to fix problem. I had only MNC and SOS at the beginning and experienced 100% crashes.  Werewolves were disabled in SOS. I have tried other mods in attempt to remedy issue. Oddly I had some  good results with HDT werewolves /SOS light  but it started crashing again. So i ended up going bacl only to MNC but still can not get it to work. Here is my load order:

plugins.txt

I'm trying to troubleshoot why my giants in game are about 30% bigger than they should be (based on the misalignment of giant animations if "even actors height" is turned off in sexlab mcm). 

Am I correct that MNC does NOT alter the scale of giants? 

If another mod is altering giants scale, does anyone know where I should be looking in TESEdit?  When I look in Skyrim.esm under NPCs I find one reference to 'EnchGiant" or something like that, but see no other mods editing it.  Sorry for the vague questions, but I just can't figure out where these extra large giants are coming from. 

3 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

I'm trying to troubleshoot why my giants in game are about 30% bigger than they should be (based on the misalignment of giant animations if "even actors height" is turned off in sexlab mcm). 

If another mod is altering giants scale, does anyone know where I should be looking in TESEdit?  When I look in Skyrim.esm under NPCs I find one reference to 'EnchGiant" or something like that, but see no other mods editing it.  Sorry for the vague questions, but I just can't figure out where these extra large giants are coming from. 

you would need to look at both the race and npcs....but i don't have the formids on hand.

5 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Race -> GiantRace (131F9)

NPC -> EncGiant01 to 03

This assumes we are talking plain old vanilla giants.  Also make sure you are actually dealing with vanilla giants - if you have mods that add more spawns or creatures to the levelled lists, your giants may not actually be base versions.  Often those mods will make adjustment to the heights of the new versions to differentiate them from vanilla creatures.

6 hours ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Check to see if you have any mods that change creature difficulty as well. Mods like SkyTEST can make changes to size as well as behavior. 

Thank you for the replies @MadMansGun, @Reesewow, and @Xiaron.  I spent 2 hours scouring TesEdit and my MO2 mods trying to find anything that added a new giant mesh or added new giants via an esp, to no avail. Found nothing, changed nothing.  Finally said fuck it and just fired skyrim back up to have a look in game again ... and it turns out Skyrim was just trolling me.  The same giants were correctly sized, every animation I tested was aligned just fine with or without 'even actor height'.  All that I'd needed to do was reload the damn save!  ah well,

Cheers, and thanks again.

Edit:

I spoke to soon!  I'm trolling myself now.  The boss giant in Giants Grove for the Cursed Tribe quest is the only one that gives me trouble.  Console window says refID 000C0BE5 and a GetScale says he has a scale of 1.25 (with base of 1.25).  looking him up in TESEdit has a change to the NPC in CuttingRoomFloor.esp, but the only change seems to be his club.  Height and weight are identical to Skyrim.esm.  No idea what makes this one scaled bigger.  My solution: I'm going to bed. When I play again, I'm just going to kill him like the quests wants me to and be done with it.

39 minutes ago, Phosphoribosyl said:

Well, there it is. scaled to 1.25 the whole time by skyrim.esm as a Placed NPC.  I have much to learn.  I guess that makes sense for a boss giant to be a little larger than the rest.

it's not a normal way of doing it, i only know of one other creature that was edited in that way (the chaurus in the lighthouse)

3 minutes ago, ass_we_can said:

I have a problem with animations. I've generated all needed in FNIS, but in game my character just stands, like anims is missing. pls help.

try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

1 minute ago, ass_we_can said:

I know what you talking about, my character not stuck in A-pose, just sex anims don't play

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

13 minutes ago, ass_we_can said:

Thanks, but i tried all of suggested methods, but it's still don't work, so this is why im here. Creature anims work fine, but not character's

does the fnis log say anything? i think you may have installed a SSE mod.

My main problem is that Aroused mesh not getting applied for all creatures including their animations. Normal human animations worked out well with erect penises but not the creatures. 

The weirdest part is that my old character had no issues at all. I made a new game for a new character and the creature penises are present but never erect.

I already scoured through LL for pointers and did the following:
1) Gone to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute. -No notifications and didnt help
2) Reapply JSON registry within creature framework. Made sure to check that the meshes for the creatures all originate from MNC or this (Bessbd)

3) Reset SexLab and all of its settings.

4) Made sure SexLab aroused creature has a low enough threshold for erection for both player and creature.

5) Register and counted the animations list in SL Anim Loader MCM menu.

6) Follow the load order suggested by your installation guide.

7) Made sure FNIS function properly; However, it cant read FNIS Creature 7.1 only shows a (?) there. 

8 ) XPMSE Skeleton and HDT installed correctly.

9) I even followed a 1 to 1 MCM setting with my old character and that still made no difference.

My only conclusion was that maybe my old character had an older version of MNC which i did not re-register the animations.

Or that the new Animated Beast Cock mod by Bakafactory made it impossible for an erection? 

Thanks in advance!